It's our turn Already?

Hogwarts Level Up Project

Irene

 

We heard a quick message on the PA from Professor McGonagall. “Welcome students to the first task. Before the first Champion appears, Considering our many Champions, We have decided to shorten the time of the Task, the last five will be in teams of three and two. We figured as they have less experience as our other champions, we thought it was balance the scales so to speak. With that let’s begin at the Canon.” I guess I jumped at the sound of the Canon considering I felt four other hands on my shoulders. I quickly gave them a thanks and went to sit in my House Corner. ‘Can.. can we really do this? Are we going to be okay? I mean Seungwan is smart, She’ll figure this out right? Sooyoung? she finds her way somehow. But Seulgi and Yerim…Maknae’s far less experienced than us, she has that snake language, Maybe it was fate to help her? But then again I don’t think she even knows how to activate it. *Sigh* And Seulgi tries to be a responsible Unnie, but she’s clumsy. What if she messes up.” “Yah Unnie!!” I was knocked out of my thoughts by Joy. “Wha??” her and Wendy stood together. “Unnie..Its our turn.” I must been completely stuck in my thoughts that I never noticed how much time went by. They both reached out their hands for me to grab. Well, as long as where together, I’m sure we can get through this.

 

As we walked out of the tent, I took a quick glance at Seulgi who was trying her best to keep Yeri relaxed. She gave me a nod and whispered Be careful. I replied back with the same. The crowd got louder as we left the tent, and soon we were in a round stadium. We couldn’t see behind the tent when we arrived. Guess they made sure it was a secret. “Hmm It’s surprisingly very empty, where is what we’re fighting?” Hearing Joy I quickly look around. She’s right, there’s no sign of any of the snakes we pulled out of the bag. “Guys” We turn to Wendy and notice her pointing at something in the distance. “looks like some kind of Fossil doesn’t it?” With Joy’s words, I walked closer. I knew something was up, but My Leader instincts kicked in, and I just couldn’t let them go closer.

 

Joy

 

I watched Joohyun unnie walk closer to the fossil. Wendy Unnie and I decided to keep watch just in case. I was looking behind us when I hear Wendy Unnie Scream our Leaders name. As I quickly react and turn around, I watch Irene Unnie crash into the wall. I find myself unable to move as I watch Unnie slump onto the ground unresponsive. “Joy!” I hear Wendy call me and point out the large pink tail from behind a group of rocks. That must have been what Hit Unnie away. The two of us slowly moved back as the pink snake fully appeared from behind the rocks. “Oh this is just GREAT” There wasn’t long before we hear two more Slithers from behind us. Wendy and I quickly turned around and were immediately wacked away from each other the same way Unnie was. As I hit the wall, the Green snake revealed itself. I can see the Blue snake Appearing by Wendy as well. The Pink one…just stood in front of Unnie..like it was making sure she wasn’t helped. Well This is a great way to start.

_____

Sorry its a short chapter. Its really hard to think up a task, especially a battle lol.