The Next Clue

Hogwarts Level Up Project

It’s been a few days since the first task ended and the girls had no idea what to do with their fossil pieces. Some of them even asked the other champions maybe for a hint. Technically they all have to do the task together right? Unfortunately No one wanted to talk to them. Joy Even tried to persuade Zabini, saying that they were the same house so technically she had to tell him anyway, but Still no luck. Eventually they just had themselves to figure it out, however having two of the slabs between the five of them made it a little easier.

 

A few days later, the five girls met up in the Room of Requirement with their clues to the 2nd task. “What could a fragment of a fossil have anything to do with this next task?” Wendy asks as she takes out the slab of rock that she was holding on to for her group. “I don’t know.” Seulgi replies while getting out her and Yeri’s piece of the fossil. “First I think we should look at them together, Maybe we can see if there’s a matching symbol, or a riddle?” With Irene’s suggestion they gathered together with both fragments between them. During their concentration they heard a noise.

 

“Oh!! Hello!”

 

They were confused when they turned around. “Uh Myrtle, Why are you here? HOW Are you here?” Wendy spoke. “There’s always a way around hehehe.” They just continued staring. “Many years ago there was an incident, A hidden chamber underneath the school housed a monster who used the pipes to get around the school for its attacks. I thought, Maybe I could use those pipes to finally leave my bathroom for a few hours.” The girls just nodded. “Honestly, I don’t understand why i took so long to think of it, I mean hehehe I’m a ghost.” She vanished through the ceiling after finishing.

 

“Ummm Okay?”

 

Joy just shook her head and went back to the fossils before Seulgi spoke. “What do you think she meant by Incident?” “I don’t know.” Wendy shook her head before turning towards Irene. “Maybe we should ask the HeadMaster.” “Huh??” Yeri quickly got their attention. “Yeri?” Seulgi walked back towards her fellow Hufflepuff. “For some reason I can read this writing.” They all headed towards the two. “So What does it say?” Joy turned towards the Maknae waiting for her to read.

 

“We have taken something close to you, Where the Forest starts and the Lake Begins, Come find what you need.”

 

When Yeri finished reading Irene crossed her arms. “Hmm Considering you’re able to read it, It’s probably still connected to your Parseltongue.” Wendy’s shoulders dropped. “Sigh does that mean more snakes?” “Hopefully one at a time in the future.” Seulgi replied while patting the maknae’s head for her great work. "Ahhh UNNIE!!” She pushed her hand away. "Snake's why is it all Snakes." Wendy's head drooped.

_____

I tried my best to think up a Riddle. I'm terrible at riddles.