The Puzzles.

Hogwarts Level Up Project

Joy’s POV

 

So Irene Unnie and I have been trying to figure out this riddle. What we know so far is that if we step on the wrong tile the shrubs lining the path will wrap around us to pull us in. I don’t really want to know what’s behind there. Unnie’s been kneeling on the ground staring at the path for who knows how long. Are we even able to do this? Ah I miss Wendy Unnie. “I got it!” Huh? “What do you mean you got it?” Unnie gestured me closer before guiding me near the path. “What do you feel?” Thats a weird question to ask…oh She’s guiding my hand? “I don’t feel anything.” She nodded before moving my hand again. “Here?” I have no idea what she’s do……wait….I feel air on this side. “A breeze?” Irene Unnie just nodded excitingly. “That must mean a difference between the paths.” “Yea but does it mean it’s safe? or is that the path that’s dangerous?” I replied back. “Which Path did I throw the rock again?” Hmm where was she standing…right I remember. “You threw it at the first tile on the left.” “All right then.” What is she up to….AH…….. she just walked on the other with no hesitation, is she nuts?

 

Irene’s POV

 

I think I scared Sooyoung. I had a hunch and I took it. So it looks like the breeze is the safe path but I doubt its straight through. Lets see…ah ha, now I don’t feel any wind on the path in front of me, so Diagonal then? “I got it Sooyoung, Follow the breeze.” She looks at me dumbfounded. “And you just expect me to just jump with no thought?” I just shake my head “Oh come on and just follow me.” I grab her hand and start walking. “Do You think Seulgi Unnie will figure this out?” She asked me as we carefully changed tiles. Honestly I don’t know how she’s doing, could our clumsy bear figure this out?

 

Seulgi’s POV

 

Ugh I’ve just been walking back and forth at the entrance trying to think of something to figure this out. There are two paths but I Have no idea which one is safe. I could feel some wind coming through the bushes….huh? Did I just….theres no way I actually saw the path of that wind right? I follow it up to the path before stopping. Should I really trust this? It feels like it’s pushing me. Now that i’m closer, it looks like the wind is switching sides….could this be the path??? Well staying here isn’t going to help. I close my eyes and step in the first tile…..and nothing, okay then. Guess I’ll just continue to follow?

 

 

Irene’s POV

 

Sooyoung and I finally reached the end of the path in front of yet another tablet. “Whats the test now?” I walk closer to read it.

 

“Those You Wish to save are somehow Still With You, In order To get Through. What would they do?”

 

“Ok Well that’s…..not helpful.” Sooyoung just drops her head. ‘What would they do? What would Seungwan do? But I don’t see anything that she would find.’ “Sooyoung-ah. Do you see anything strange? that you would think Seungwan would look closely at?” I hear her walking around “No not re…..wait! there’s weird shapes and grooves on the floor!” Yeah that would do. “What does it look like?” “ It doesn’t seem to make anything.” I get closer to the ground to look. Really looks just like rock that’s been corroded….wait these tiles. “Sooyoung……I think this is a slide puzzle.”

 

Seulgi’s POV

 

Finally I made it through Now what…..gah another tablet well nowhere else to go. Lets see.

 

“Those You Wish to save are somehow Still With You, in order to get through. What would they do?”

 

Well that doesn’t help me….wait. So What would Yeri do? or Wendy do? I don’t see anything around….huh? I hear something…like slithering….were…. OH GOD….The floor is covered with snakes. I’ve been standing here a while now so it looks like they aren’t poisonous or worse, Venomous. But How would Yeri figure this out……..well besides using Parseltongue. They seem to be avoiding certain spots of the floor. Could there be something. I slowly walk over the piles of snakes, I know I said they probably aren’t dangerous but I couldn’t keep that mindset, I’m too freaked out. As I moved passed the snakes, some swerved. I would have jumped back if I didn’t hear a clicking noise. It seemed to come from below me…..ah HA. The snakes, they’re covering a mechanism. That must mean they need to press enough of the switches for me. But How do I make them move. What did one of our classes say….Snakes were scared of……FIRE Right. Ok now I just need to figure out the order of Switches.

_____

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know its been a while. Riddles are hard. Yeah I'm definitely not a Ravenclaw. 

I hope people are still reading this. Leave a Comment and let me know what you think.