The Night Before the First Task.

Hogwarts Level Up Project

Joy

 

It was the day before the first task. People were Gossiping all day saying who they would hope to win, As well as most importantly what the Task will be. Fortunately thanks to Mr Potter, we at least knew the task had something to do with Snakes. As the day ended, the five of us were currently sitting by the Lake. “So we know what the creatures of the First task are. but what are we doing with them?” I was in my own thoughts when I heard Wendy Unnie again. “Hello?” “Sorry Wendy its just..” Irene Hesitated. “Are You Okay Yerim?” We turn towards the Maknae. “Huh? oh..Sorry..its just…” Yeri shakes her head and gets up. “Yeah, I..guess I’m just nervous.” I look around at everyone quickly watching Seulgi Unnie skipping rocks. “Hey you five!” We hear a voice from behind. “Oh Scorpius.” What does he want now. “Um not that I care or anything…but, Professor Mcgonagall wants to see you all.” He quickly let us know and walked off. I did however notice something weird with the way he was acting.  “Well that was….a thing.” I see Seulgi giggle. “Well come on, let’s go see what the Professor wants.” We follow Irene Unnie out of the woods.

 

No POV

The Girls found one of the Professors near the entrance to the Headmasters office. When he saw them he just nodded and guided them into the door. “Um Theres no where to go.” Seulgi looked confused. “I’m here for a reason girls.” He giggled before turning serious. “Sherbet  Lemon.” The girls suddenly felt a rumble before stairs started appearing. Seulgi had a look of understanding before she joined the others up the stairs. Reaching the door, Irene Lightly knocked. “Ahh they’re here. You can come in my dears.” With the professors word, she lightly pushed open the door. Professor McGonagall wasn’t the only one in the office. The were a few other professors as well as Mr. Potter. “Mr Potter what are you doing here?” Wendy kindly asked. “I called him here.” McGonagall quickly cleared . “It has come to our attention that we have too many Champions, I believe it would take days to get through even one task.” “Are you going to let us sit out?” Irene asked hopefully, but got a pity laugh instead.”No Unfortunately we can’t do that. It’s like a written contract, Once your names came out of the Cup, you’re forced to participate. However. With our many Champions we thought that tasks would go faster if we do teams.” She smiled at the girls. “And considering you five came together, the five of you splitting into teams seems like the better options as I don’t know how the other Champions would feel about working with you.” The girls just nodded before everyone looked towards Mr. Potter. “Well Ms Kang, Ms Kim, considering you are already in the same house. you can team up.” He looked towards the other three. “Now I would say you three could team up, but I don’t know how other houses would fee….” “Its fine.. Who cares what they think. Like you said we came together.” Joy Interrupted. He just clapped his hands. “Great now I think you five should get some rest. Tomorrows the big day.” The Girls wished everyone goodnight and walked out of the Office.

 

The girls were heading back to their Common Rooms and they were about to split up when Seulgi spoke up. “Hold on. If we’re in teams now. what about all those snakes we saw in the Forbidden Forest?” So much had happened that the other girls surprisingly forgot about that. “Maybe we’ll only have to worry about one now? especially as teams?” Yeri hopefully spoke the thought. “I guess we’ll have to see tomorrow. Goodnight guys.” Irene was about to walk off before stopping. “I…Don’t know if i’ll see you guys tomorrow before the task, but…..Please…” As Irene turned towards them the others saw how frightened and worried she was. “Please be safe.” As she continued walking up the stairs they thought they heard a little sob coming from their strong, motherly leader. As Irene’s footsteps went softer the others decided to follow suit and say goodnight and be safe as they each went towards their own Common Rooms.

_____

Almost time. lets see if I can even think of how to write the next part. lol

Also Intrestingly, I was thinking about this story one day, and My mind literally figured out where it was going to go. However it was further in the story that I was like, "Great I'll write this down, but I need to get to this point first." lol

Also was just watching a video called "10 Signs your a HufflePuff" and one of the signs was "You like to eat" And Ta-DA, Seulgi and Yeri seem to be the most munchers in the group lol. 

Also Go WATCH QUEEDOM!!!! Its so good!!! And listen to the Album too. I really like Pose.