Act One: To Hogwarts We go

Hogwarts Level Up Project

Red Velvet was having a nice relaxing day off in their dorm, They slept as long as they wished, watched moves together, and even all five helped Wendy bake. They were about to start their next activity when there was a knock at the door. Irene opened the door for their manager who walked in. “Alright let me just get to the point. Unusually your music as found its way to London. and not just normal London, but magical London as well.” “What are you saying” Wendy felt like the she knew where this was going. “The five of you are going to Hogwarts on a special scholarship. Their Jaws suddenly dropped.

 

“are you kidding???” He shook his head no. The girls jumped up and down before being interrupted. “Well I guess I’ll go now, you leave tomorrow morning, there’s going to be a special plane, so I will guide you.” The girls waved their manager off and continued jumping of excitement once the door was closed. Irene suddenly stopped, “We don’t have magic though, how will this work.” Wendy answered. “We actually don’t know. I mean we could be we had no help bringing it out? I guess we’ll see.” “Plus we don’t even know if their going to sort us and make us go to classes do we?” The others nodded to Seulgi’s explanation. The girls thought it was smart to stop for the night and pack for tomorrow.

 

After packing the girls went to sleep, well all but one small little squirtle. She found herself unable to fall asleep staring at her taller roommate next her. ‘How is she even able to sleep?” Yeri sighed. “Yeri? Your still awake?” Her roommate got up. “How can you sleep Joy Unnie?” Joy chuckled. “I actually can’t” Joy joined Yeri in her bed and they faced each other. “Maybe Now?” She smiled. Yeri pulled her face into her unnie’s chest and immediately felt comfortable. Joy watched has Yeri’s eyes drooped and went into a deep sleep before joining her.

 

The girls had a hectic morning between getting their bags to the front of the dorm, having a quick breakfast, heading to the airport and finding they special plane. Eventually they were on the plane heading to London. After hours of even more sleep they found the plane landing in a green lush field. Stepping out they find themselves at the foot of a giant castle. “Alright girls follow me.” They followed their manager towards the castled was stopped by a giant bearded man. “So these must be the girls.” “Ah yes you must be Hagrid?” “Yes I am, I can take over.” “Great, girls have fun okay?? show them how great and normal you are even though your idols!” The girls waved bye to their manager and followed Hagrid. “Whats your name again??” asked Seulgi. “Ahh Hagrid, Keeper of grounds and Professor of Care Of Magical Creatures, You will understand everything as you go.” They followed Hagrid up flights of stairs until he said to stop at the big door. “Just wait here, trust me you will know when to walk in.” As quick as he left he ran back with his hands full. “Oooh I forgot, your robes.” He handed them to the girls and walked off again with a wave.

_____

Enjoy the new story.  :)