Becoming Magical

Hogwarts Level Up Project

 

The first few days did got go well for the girls. They went to classes hearing only whispers from other students not to mention that no matter how hard they tried they couldn’t tap into the magic. A lot of students started making fun of them, fortunately they knew to ignore it.

 

However one day after class they were meeting up in the courtyard, Irene, and Wendy had met up with Joy and started heading to the yard. “Seulgi and Yeri are probably already there, their class was closer.” explained Wendy. The three of them walked into the courtyard and looked around for their other members. Suddenly a bunch of Slytherin’s came running into the courtyard in a crowd. Irene and Wendy turned towards Joy. “Don’t ask me! must be more bullies, I'm not interested.” Irene and Wendy were concerned for whoever was being bullied.

 

“LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!!!!” They recognized that voice. Turning to the voice they found Seulgi running through the crowd and grabbing a hand reaching out. As Seulgi pulled out the bullied, the girls were concerned. They watched as Seulgi covered their beaten up maknae taking the rest of the attacks herself. Irene had watched enough. Seeing her maknae’s condition she couldn’t hold it in anymore. “LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!!! All of a sudden the crowd was blown off their feet from an unseen force.

 

All the girls except Yeri were confused. They heard clapping from the side and found Professor McGonagall. “Lets make it clear that I am not applauding you for doing that to other student’s." she turned to the group of Slytherin’s, “And that does not mean you are in the right for Bullying either. 50 points will be taken from Slytherin! Go on to class now!!!” The group left and she turned back to the girls. “Now I am clapping because it looks like one of you was able to tap into her magic.” She gave a smile to a shocked Irene. “But…..How? I just got angry that they were hurting our youngest?” “Sometimes we have to fight back against something in the way before it awakens. whether it be helping someone you love,” She turned towards Seulgi trying to hold Yeri up, “Or fighting whats preventing it in here.” she pointed towards Irene’s heart. “Now I think your friend needs some help. I’ll guide the five of you to the hospital wing.” They ran to Seulgi holding up an Unconscious Yeri and helped her on the way to the hospital wing.

 

When they got to the hospital wing, they were introduced to Madame Pomfrey who guided Seulgi and Wendy who were holding Yeri to a bed. While checking on Yeri, Madame Pomfrey spoke up. “Ahhh this looks like Mr Malfoy’s work, Word of advice I suggest you girls stay clear of Scorpius Malfoy. He is just like his father.” The girls nodded. After a while they noticed Madame Pomfrey looking at them. Wendy spoke up. “Umm How is our friend??” “hmm? Oh she’s fine, you were probably wondering why I was looking at the four of you yes?” They nodded again. Madame Pomfrey continued. “I am looking at you because I can see a miracle happening. The girls were even more confused. “You may not know it but all of you, I can see magic growing inside of you, even in this little one. Just keep trying and you will tap into it.” Madame Pomfrey nodded to them and walked back to her office.

 

As soon as Madame Pomfrey left, Yeri woke up. “Hey Maknae, Are you alright?” “Im so sorry that I couldn’t help you maknae!” “Yah let her breath!” three voices spoke at once. Yeri pulled herself out of the bed with the help of her members. “Yeah Im fine, can we get out of here?" The four nodded and guided Yeri out of the hospital wing. “Oh Yeri! we have something to tell you.” Yeri looked at her members. “Irene Unnie awakened her magic!” Irene explained how it happened to the others. Knowing that its possible the girls were determined to try.

 

It took a few classes each but the girls eventually awakened to their magic, as well as each specializing in certain classes. Seulgi excelled in Charms, and Professor Flitwick even went on to say that she was his favorite student. Irene excelled in Ancient Runes, she loved reading about how old the castle was and the catacombs around the area. Wendy excelled in History of Magic. Knowing how much she loved reading, she became intrigued by all the feats of the magical world and the story of the chosen one. Joy loved Defense Against the Dark Arts, She loved learning new spells and knowing that if anything happened to her maknae again, she and the others would finally be able to help out. Yeri was still at the beginning stage of magic but she definitely excelled in potions. Professor SlugHorn loved her and always looked forward to walking into class seeing her ready to learn.

_____

Their Magic awakened!!!!!!

I honestly have no idea what happens in Ancient Runes or History of Magic, but History of Magic sounds straightforward. But I don't know what goes in in Ancient Runes, So I just guessed. I read the books SOOO long ago after all.