Back To Normal. For Now.

Hogwarts Level Up Project

With their many classes the next day. Their visit to the Hospital Wing was near dinner time. Teachers were asking about them every class. Even Mrs McGonagall came by to apologize, explaining that her coming into the library that day was to have them help with the task. Irene wasn’t happy. “Do you know how dangerous that is? They could have been hurt! You’re the headmaster why would you do that??” She pushed her aside and stomped out of the room. Seulgi came up the the Headmaster. “Sorry about that. She’s very protective of us, more so of Yerim. She just needs to calm down.” “And see that they are okay. She’s probably heading to the Hospital Wing.” Joy Continued. “Well thank you girls, again I am sorry. Continue with your day, I have some work to do.” Mrs McGonagall waved goodbye and left. “So Unnie. Hospital Wing?” “Yes Lets go.” Joy and Seulgi walked towards the Hospital Wing and spent the rest of the day there before heading back to their dorms for the night.

Since the final task wasn’t until near there end of the year. Classes picked up again. After a few days of resting, Wendy and Yeri were finally well enough to join the others. “Thank god you guys are okay.” Joy came in to hug Yeri tightly. “Yea our Unnie actually scolded the Headmaster for just taking you like that.” “Its unprofessional.” Irene quickly interrupted. “Hey they’re here now, its done. Lets just go to class.” Seulgi quickly walked off towards a direction before stopping… “Um Which way is class again?” She turned back bringing laughter to the others. “This way Seulgi-ah” Irene walked over and pushed her in the right direction while the others followed. “Seriously Seul, we’ve been here how long? And you still don’t know where classes are?” Wendy laughed at her same age friend. “Hey, not my fault this castle never stops being confusing.” They finally found themselves at the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom where all the other students were waiting outside. “Wonder what’s going on?” “Beats me.” Irene replied to the Maknae before walking to one of the other students. “Hey why is everyone waiting?” “The teacher hasn’t opened the door yet. Its completely locked.” “Sorry I’m late kids!!! The headmaster kept me.” He quickly unlocked the door for the students, and gestured them in before he ended to the front of the classroom. “Well that was a very fun experience watching the second task am I right? I would like everyone to try and remember what spells were used by each of the contestants.” Looking towards the five girls, he continued. “Of course the champions themselves can just listen in and see which of their choices gave the most impact.” He went down the line of students as each of them answered with spells between the fire spell, or figuring out the puzzles other ways. Eventually he landed on Scorpius. “Mr Malfoy. Tell me what did you find impressive from our champions?” The whole class saw him blush and put his head down. “Ms…..o….” Sorry what was that?” He took a deep breath before trying again. “Ms. Wonyoung’s choice of completing the puzzle.” He continued talking while the 5 girls leaned towards each other. “Hey do you guys think he has a crush on her?” “Yea what was the blush?” Seulgi replied to Joy. They could hear the rest of the clash silently giggling before the professor stopped everyone. “Alright class, we’re done for the day. Don’t forget to think of you thoughts on the test and we may try out some tricks the next time, just let me know.” The Professor walked towards his office as the students got up and left. “Whats our last class for the day?” Irene turned towards Wendy as they left the classroom. “Sigh, Potions.” “Hey leave it to me, I will make sure Professor Slughorn likes our potions the best.” Joy said while in a salute. As the reached the Potions Classroom everyone was still outside the door. “Jeez again? Is the Headmaster having meetings with each Professor separately or something?” Seulgi saw the huge lineup as the approached. Just as she finished Professor SlugHorn came walking by. “I’m sorry class but something came up. Class is canceled today. See you next class.” Most of the non-Slytherin’s were screaming in Joy as he walked away. “Alright then…so…..Great Hall?” Irene asked the others. “Sure” They all replied.

I hope people are still reading this. Feel free to comment and let me know what you think. I have so much planned for later in the story but I have to finish the current year first. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try writing more. tho with Work and other stuff who knows.