The Incident

Hogwarts Level Up Project

Short Chapter. Couldn't really think of how to drag it out more. 

I'm kind of wondering if people are still reading this. I haven't gotten many Comments. :(

I hope you let me know how it is.

_____

After figuring out the riddle for the next task, the girls spent their breaks from classes trying to decipher it. Eventually it reached the night before the task. “We have Taken something close to you.” Seulgi was leaning on a book case. “What could that mean, we honestly only have each other.” Irene sat down to think. “I don’t know.” “Ah Girls, there you are.” Headmaster McGonagall walked into the library. “Headmaster, You were looking for us?” She smiled back at Wendy. “Yes, trying to figure out the next task are we?” “Yeah but We’re really not getting anywhere.” Joy slumped into a chair. “Hmm, well I am sorry to cut this short but I need to speak to Ms Kim and Ms Son.” Yeri and Wendy got up confused. “Huh? Why?” Again she just smiled back. “You’ll find out. Well goodnight girls.”

Irene shot up “WAIT!” “Hmm Yes Ms Bae?” “Um I don’t know if this is weird to ask. but was there an incident.” The Headmaster seemed to Tense up. “About a umm Chamber or something under the school?” “Sigh, Myrtle must really keep it to herself, she’ll scare the new students.” The Headmaster Mumbled before taking a deep breath. “You have to promise to leave this hidden amongst yourselves, understand?” When the girls nodded, The Headmaster continued. “As you already know, Four sorcerers founded this school. Godric Gryffindor, Helga HufflePuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin.” She took another deep breath. “As the school opened and more students arrived Slytherin became angry, He didn’t think Muggle borns should be allowed to practice magic, and created a Chamber under the school with a Monster, that only the his Heir can open as well as control.”

McGonagall stopped shortly to sit down at the table. “Now to the main incident. This was back when Mr Potter was a student. The Chamber was opened letting the monster out to attack the Muggle borns of the school. Petrifying them. It got pretty close to closing the school, But Mr Potter and his friend Mr Weasley ventured down to the chamber to take care of the monster. It was discovered that a Memory of Tom Riddle, or as the wizarding world knows him, Voldemort. manipulated Mr Weasley’s sister to open the vault for him unleashing the monster.” The Headmaster eventually stood up again. “Thankfully the monster was defeated and the chamber has been empty ever since.” She gave the girls time to understand before heading to the door. “Well now you know. Back to why I am here, Ms Son, Ms Kim, come with me, Good luck tomorrow.” They got up to follow the headmaster. “See you back in the dorm Yerim.” Seulgi shouted as they left. The two of them saw The Headmaster’s expression plummet quickly as she did.