Success!!!!

Hogwarts Level Up Project

Joy’s POV

So according to Irene Unnie, this floor has grooves that slide into each other to make a shape that will allow us to continue. I activate Lumos to take a closer look at the floor. These grooves are definitely weirdly shaped, if this really is a slide puzzle the first thing we need to do is find the match. “Unnie, do you see any pieces that seem to match up?” I saw her walk around before stopping near the edge. “Sooyoung. Go on that side and move the titles I tell you.” “With what? My hands?” “No! With the levitate spell.” We worked together moving the tiles back and forth until the floor glowed. “Of course its a snake engraving” A door suddenly slammed open as Irene Unnie grabbed my hand to run. “I don’t know how long it will stay open come on!” Ugh is this test over yet?.

Seulgi’s POV

Okay! I took a close enough look at all the tiles so I think I know what I have to do. The tiles don’t match so I think I just need to put pressure on enough of the tiles to open the door. After a thorough observation, I started using a fire spell to move the snakes around, some of them took a while to move, but eventually I started hearing the tiles being pushed down until I heard a click before the door behind me opened. Not wasting time I ran in to find myself in a large dome room. It didn’t look like anything was in here, until I looked towards the back and saw two people laying down. As I moved closer I saw a RavenClaw and HufflePuff hood. “Seungwan!” I turned my head to see Irene Unnie and Joy running in.

No POV

Seulgi followed the others towards the back “Are they okay?” “Yeah they should be, come on, grab Yerim and lets get out of here.” Irene replied back. Seulgi picked up the Maknae and followed the others back the way they came. It didn’t take long before they found themselves back at the entrance. Madam Pomfrey Immediately took Wendy and Yeri away. “Don’t worry they are fine, they were put to sleep for the task." They watched her walk away before the headmaster started announcing the results. “Well done Champions. With the second task over. It’s time to announce the ranks.” The audience quieted down allowing her to continue. “In first place….Mr. Zabini!!” The Slytherin crowd went wild with Joy before she continued. “Then we have Ms Bae’s group in second with Ms Kang’s in 3rd.” The girls just smiled. “Lastly we he Mr. Krum and Ms Delacour tied in forth.” I hope you all enjoyed this task. We will convene later in the year for the 3rd and Final Task. Have a good night everyone.” The crowd clapped while Mrs McGonagall walked off towards the castle. While the rest of the students started to head back, the girls grouped up. “Should we go Visit Wendy and Yerim?” Joy asked. “I think we should all get some sleep and visit them tomorrow. We don’t even know if they’ll be up.” Irene replied back. With the others Agreeing they headed back to the castle and to their dorms for the night.

_____

Its been a long time. I finally was able to get back to where I was. I'm sorry if this is short. But its really hard, especially because of trying to find something new, while also keeping the plot, and trying to figure out how to continue the task, which once I start it, I have to go with what I have and thats hard sometimes. Especially if your mind decides to skip ahead to later in the story like "Hold on i'm still stuck here." lol

anyway. Enjoy.