The Bad Omen

Hogwarts Level Up Project

 

One day the girls decided to take a break from learning and headed to the great hall to see who going to enter into the Triwizard Tournament. On the way they saw everyone running in from outside. “I guess its raining today, no wonder everyone’s in the great hall.” said Seulgi. Wendy stopped walking, Yeri looked back feeling her member no longer behind her. “Wendy Unnie?? You okay?” The others looked back. “Uhh yeah I…just feel like this rain is an omen or something.” Wendy caught up and they kept walking to the great hall.

 

They sat on the right side of the great hall and watched other students throw their names in the goblet. Yeri asked a surprising question. “So…um are you unnie’s thinking of…you know?” They looked at their maknae in surprise. “NO!” they screamed together startling her. Seeing the startle they quickly walked over and patted her back apologizing. “As we were saying. The Professor said they were dangerous tasks, and we aren’t exactly students. What would they think?” Yeri put her head down. “Yeah your right, I guess I just felt like I wanted someone to root for.” The members smiled at their savage yet innocent maknae. “Still don’t understand how your in HufflePuff with me.” Said Seulgi. Yeri smiled back with an innocent smile.

 

Suddenly everyone around went silent. Looking toward the door Scorpius Weasley was walking towards the goblet with a taller older Slytherin. They watched as the taller went through the age line and threw his name in. Scorpius came over. “You five may have got magic but your still not actual students allowed to participate.” Irene stood up. “we don’t WANT to!, We like our lives thank you.”Scorpius laughed and walked away. “Don’t mind him he's always like that.” A voice said from their right. “I’m Rose Weasley by the way, this is Lilly Potter.” Wendy stood up.”Oh My god! Hi. Im Wendy, this is Irene, Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri.” “Nice to finally meet you!, We’ve heard your music, we hope you like our world so far, we have to go, but again nice meeting you.” Rose and Lilly walked off after waving goodbye.

 

A few days later it was time for the champion selection. The girls had to sit with their houses so they said bye and separated. Professor McGonagall went up to the goblet and let it release three names. “The Durmstrang Champion is Andre Krum!” among all the Durmstrangs clapping, the girls heard whispers. “Wait Victor Krum had a son??” “Who knew?”  The professor soon told everyone to settle down and read the next name “The champion for Beauxbatons is Alex Delacaur” Even more clapping and whispers happened. “Wait Fleur and Bill Weasley had a kid??” “No I think it’s Fleur’s sister’s daughter.” The Professor Quieted everyone down again. ‘The Campion for Hogwarts Rocky Zabini!” Slytherin house minus Joy stood up in excitement while Zabini got up to get his name. Once he was gone McGonagall spoke. “We now have our three champions but as you remember, only one will go down in history and claim this Triwizard CUP!”

 

All of a sudden the goblet went out of control spitting out a parchment of paper that would make Wendy’s thought earlier come true. The Professor grabbed the charred paper and read it aloud in an angry voice startling everyone.

 

“RED VELVET!!!”

 

The girls shrunk in their places in fear.

_____

So I had to make up names, who knew it was so hard. 

Im on a roll this weekend.