The Decision

Hogwarts Level Up Project

 

“RED VELVET!!” The professor yelled again and again until the girls built up their courage to head towards the front. The five of them group together and headed toward the HeadMistress hoping maybe they can talk and explain that they have not idea whats going on. However as soon as they reached her she just handed them the parchment silently, though she did give them a pat on their shoulders to continue.

 

The five girls walked towards the front heading to the trophy room ignoring all the screaming. “They're cheats!!!!” “They’re not even real students!!!!!!” “This is The last tournament all Over again!!!!!” “History is REPEATING ITSELF!!” They looked at some students and some thankfully looked concerned. “No Way this isn’t possible right??” “There has to be an anti fan doing this!!” They silently thanked the ones defending them before heading down into the trophy room, Yeri however stopped short seeing who was standing by the door staring at them with an angry demeanor. It was The headmaster of Durmstrang academy, before walking off they overheard him muttering to himself. “Have fun girls"

 

As they walked down through the trophy room the other champions came out. “What are you doing here?? Asked the Beauxbaton champion. Before they could explain the doors of the trophy room slammed open and a ton of footsteps ran down the stairs. The girls turned to find all the professors, Wendy was ready to explain but was too late when She and Irene were grabbed and pushed against the wall by the Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher.

 

Looking around Wendy noticed Joy being held back by Professor Slughorn while Professor McGonagall was questioning Seulgi and Yeri against a table. She couldn’t even hear herself think with all the yelling and screaming. Irene suddenly had enough. “STOP!!!!!!!! McGonagall stopped and looked toward Irene. “Ms Bae what is the meaning of this?? You’r the oldest are you not??” Irene was able to calm down enough to explain. “We honestly have no idea Professor, We don’t know whats going on, but we did not put our names in.” “I asked my Unnie’s if any of them were participating because I wanted someone to root for, but they said they wouldn’t and I wouldn’t want them to either!!!” The others watched as their maknae explained in despair. After the HeadMistress let go of the two, Seulgi caught Yeri before she fell, and looked over at the Professors. “She's hyperventilating!” “Madame Pomfrey please take Ms Kim to the hospital wing while I chat with her friends.” Demanded McGonagall.  Madame Pomfrey picked the young girl up bridle style and started heading up the stairs. “Geez I think this girl might end up living in the hospital wing, two times already” everyone heard her say as she left.

 

McGonagall gathered her thoughts. “So you are saying that you girls did not put your names in and have no idea why or how that parchment got there?” The four nodded. “Well Mr Potter, You work for the Ministry, its up to you.” “Please!!” They turned to Seulgi. “If you can’t do ANYTHING, please!, just remove Yeri, we can protect ourselves. She’s still learning.” Potter felt sorry. “Im sorry but I can’t do anything, the goblet is absolute.” He watched the girls expressions diminish. “You five are now Tri…wait…..Octwizard Champions.” With that Mr Potter walked off but not before turning his head saying one more thing. “Trust me, the same thing happened to me when I was a student. We tried to get rid of that rule, but no one was for it, Just be careful and care for each other.” He continued walking.