The Sorting

Hogwarts Level Up Project

 

After the girls put their robes on over their clothes, they overheard talking in the other room. “Its that time again for the Triwizard Tournament, to all the new students and those who have not heard about it from parents, this castle will not only be your home this year but home to two other schools, plus we have surprise guests from our new Foreign Project we have started. Before we introduce the other schools, lets bring in our guests and get them sorted.” The girls were startled by the big door opening. After calming down, all of them held hands or arms and walked nervously through the hall. They heard whispers from some of the students. “Wait is that?” “It can’t be can it?” “Is that Red Velvet?” The girls calmed down a little knowing that some of them were fans. They were stopped at the front by a tall women. “Hello dears, my name is Professor McGonagall. I am the headmistress at Hogwarts. Now when I call your name You are to come up and I will place the sorting hat on your head to find out what house you belong in. There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, RavenClaw, and Slytherin, We will start.”

McGonagall went up to the hat and picked up a piece of parchment. After clearing She started the sorting. “Irene Bae!” Not expecting to be picked first she slowly let go of her members and walked up the stairs sitting down the chair. She suddenly felt a soft velvet land on her head and closed her eyes not ready for what was coming next. “GRYFFINDOR!!!” The hat screamed startling Irene and the others for a second before hearing all the applause coming from one of the tables. Figuring that was where she was supposed to go, she got up and placed her hands on her younger members letting them know it was ok and went to her table.

“Seulgi Kang!!” Seulgi was so into watching Her leader sit down she didn’t notice she was called until Wendy nudged her. Seulgi walked up the hat and sat down just like Irene did. The hat didn’t need to think. “HUFFLEPUFF!” Seulgi watched the table in the far left got up and applauded. She smiled and went to her table but not before smiling to her members and leader who smiled back.

McGonagall continued to the next name. “Yeri Kim!” Yeri got nervous until her members who were next to her massaged her shoulders. Thanking them she walked up the stairs and sat down. Putting the hat on her had she was expecting an immediate answer, but she didn’t get one.”Hmmm You my dear are difficult!. Lets see I can see you in Slytherin with your savage and prank ways, but I feel something even stronger inside all of those pranks. You have a lot of love for you friends. I’ve got it. You are, “HUFFLEPUFF!” Yeri watched as the table got up and applauded but her eyes were only on how happy Seulgi was at the table. Getting a newfound courage she pulled herself up and walked to the table to Join Seulgi.

“Joy Park!” Joy walked up after hearing her name and sat down. “SLYTHERIN!” This time the table to the far right stood up and applauded. Joy didn’t know why but she suddenly felt like she disappointed her members. Looking up she saw them smiling. Seeing Wendy Mouth “Its okay!” Joy got up and went to the table.

“Lastly Wendy Son!” Wendy took a deep breath and climbed up the stairs to the hat. Immediately after sitting down, the hat was placed on her head. “Hmm tons of love for those closest to you, smarts, better be… RAVENCLAW!!” The hat made its decision and the last table on the near right got up and applauded. Wendy got up and joined the table while Professor Mcgonagall went back to the stage.

“Now Lets please Welcome the Sons of Durmstrang, and The ladies of Bauxbatons back to Hogwarts. Everyone clapped while the two schools walked in. Eventually the feast was over and everyone was going back to the common rooms, quickly the five got together. “Joy its alright, the house itself isn’t evil, just a few of it students.” explained Wendy. “Also maybe we can make a good change in this school.” They all looked at Irene. “The four houses usually don’t see eye to eye, one or two of us are in each of the houses, we can show them they can work together.” They smiled at the leader. Before heading with their classmates, they hugged and promised to meet up regularly.

_____

Yay!!

Yes I know Yeri is savage but I honetly think she fits with Hufflepuff too. 

And I may also a little want it to happen. I mean Im a huge fan of YermSeul, They are so cute!!!! I love thier moments together.