What a Crazy Day

Hogwarts Level Up Project

Seulgi

 

It was probably around dinner by the time Yeri calmed down. I know I’m hungry, and I’m sure everyone else it too, but I could just imagine how quick rumors go around this school, I’m sure everyone knows what our Maknae did by now. Probably not a good time to walk into the Dining hall. “Hey. Just for the record is anyone hungry?” The others look towards me. “Its just, We should eat something, but….I don’t think Yeri wants to walk into that hall right now.” Looking down, I can see she’s still out of it, processing everything that happened. “Maybe I can head in and explain to the professors, I might be able to bring food out.” I turned towards Irene. She always finds ways to make us feel better. “Hmm Thats sounds like a good idea. Why don’t you three go. I would Join but. I don’t think she’ll let go of me any time soon.” The four of us looked down watching Yeri crush my hand making me wince. “Do you have any ideas for where to meet you? Its probably late, We can’t go outside, and I’m sure the prefects are going to come out soon so I don’t think we can go up to the Room of Requirement.” I see Wendy turn towards Irene. “Um Yeah, plus there’re going to be a lot of questions if they see other House students with me. especially Slytherin.” She looks towards Joy apologetically who just waves her off. “Don’t worry Unnie. Sigh, Sorry Yeri-ah, but I think we have to all go in.” “But we have to sit with our houses Joy.” “Maybe they could let us off the hook.” Wendy cut off Irene before continuing. “Lets all go in and give her as much protection as we can, and see if we can maybe get a different table for all of us.” The rest of us just nodded. “They won’t even get a glimpse of our Maknae.” I smiled seeing Irene literally ready for a fight.

 

 

Irene

 

I led all of us into the Dining hall, and just as we expected everyone stopped and stared. tsk People just can’t think for themselves instead of just taking what they hear. We covered Yeri making sure there was no way anyone can look through. I took a glimpse of the teachers and they all had a look of Pity, but also looked apologetic. I kept guiding us towards them so we can talk to them. “Professors. I’m sorry to disturb your dinner. I’m sure you know about everything now, I don’t think our youngest feels comfortable sitting here eating. I was wondering if we could take our dinner elsewhere?” Looking at each other it seemed like they were deciding between them, maybe this will work out after all. “Aww is someone scared?” Great just what we need now. I watch Scorpius walk down to us from the Slytherin table.

 

Wendy

 

I place myself in front of Yeri as soon as I see Scorpius coming towards us. “We don’t need this right now Scorpius, go back to our House Table.” I see Joy walk in front to confront him. “Why?” I just see Scorpius smirk. “I just want to bring the little one to her correct house. Seems the Sorting Hat made a mistake.” I feel Yeri pull herself closer to me as I see Seulgi appear next to Joy. “You have to get through us first!!” “Enough.” Phew, I didn’t know how much that would have escalated if one of the teachers didn’t come and break it up. “Mr Malfoy, please go back to your table. You are making a scene.” I suddenly notice all the other students looking at us as Scorpius headed back to his table. “u….nn..iee” Hearing that soft, Light, frightened voice, I look down towards our Maknae. “I..I….’m…not…really….hun…gry….any…more. can…..we….just….go?” If I wasn’t holding on to her right now, I’m pretty sure I would have collapsed from seeing the fear and despair in her eyes. Thankfully Irene noticed too and took over. “Thank you for that Professor, but It’s fine, we’ll just go. Enjoy your dinner.” She slightly bowed before she guided us out of the room, the rest of us just bowed our heads as we walked back keeping Yeri between all of us.

 

Yeri

 

I seriously don’t know how much worse today could become. Let’s see. I woke up from the worst Nightmare ever, Burdened Seulgi Unnie with my crying making us both late for Class. found out that for Some Reason! I can speak Parseltongue, And now the whole school knows so with me being in Hufflepuff, how would that look to everyone. Not to mention, we’re Idols. We should have only been here to enjoy a relaxing school year as a special scholarship. Now we’re caught up in some magic games that are said to be really dangerous. I really hope none of this is being seen by our Luvies. “Yeri-ah.” I was knocked out of my thoughts by my bear Unnie holding out a glass of water. I just smile as I take it. While taking a sip, I slightly heard Seulgi saying that her and the rest of the Unnies spent a long time trying to comfort me and eventually they all had to split to their houses. I guess I was more out of it than I thought. Also considering I didn’t even realize we were in our Common Room. “You looked like you were in deep thought, what’s up?” I put the glass on the table in front of me before answering. “Just thinking about everything that happened today.” I flop back on the couch before continuing. “I think we forgot the real reason we’re here in this school. Now we are a part of this dangerous tournament. It just doesn’t seem real.” She just nodded at my answer. “What’s going to happen Unnie?” I felt her tightly clutch my hand before answering. “I don’t know Yeri….But the five of us are going to get through everything together.” She then joined me lying on the couch. The both of us just cuddled in a tight embrace.

 

Joy

 

I finally get to my Common Room with Irene and Wendy unnie behind me. “Well, I guess this is as far as we can go.” I heard our leader chuckle. “Yeah imagine the rage from Slytherin when they find out you said the password in front of a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw.” “Thats not Funny Unnie.” My thoughts quickly drift back to Yeri. “Did you see Yeri’s expression as we left the Great Hall?” I saw their heads drop. “She was so out of it.” “What do you expect, today was a crazy day.” Wendy Unnie replied back to the Leader. “And I think with this tournament, it might get even crazier. We have to be there for each other. Wendy Unnie and I agreed. We knew that with our Bond we could get through anything together. We said goodnight to each other and I watched them leave the Dungeons before turning back to enter my Common Room.

_____

I know in Real life, Yeri is that Satan, Proud jokester that we love. But I really like the bond dynamic, And with their real life family bond, I can just imagine Yeri relying on Her Unnies whenever something's bothering her, or if she's hurting. 

I don't know If I mentioned this but I know Scorpius isn't a bully. I finally saw "Cursed Child" but I needed something to activate the Sisterly protection, and I at trying to make new characters. Names are hard. Do you know how hard it was to think of a Username when I first started here?