Morning of The First Task.

Hogwarts Level Up Project

It was the day of the First Task, and the girls were told to head to a big tent that was set up on the grounds. Irene was in the front, still worrying over what might happen today. Wendy and Joy were in the middle thinking of how to complete the task with Irene occasionally turning back with an idea. Seulgi and Yeri were in the back tightly holding on to each other. “Yeri, it’s going to be okay. I won’t let anything happen to you.” Seulgi pulls the maknae closer. “Thanks Unnie…but what about you?” Seulgi just smiled back “Hey, you know me, I’m your strong bear Unnie, I’ll be perfectly fine.” She finished her sentence flexing her muscles. Yeri just giggled before speaking. “You’re lucky it’s me, if I was Irene Unnie, she would probably smack you in the back of the head.” “HEY!!! You two, you’re falling behind!” The two hear Wendy screaming in front of them and notice how far ahead they were. “Whoops” They both said before sprinting towards the group. They finally reached the others at the same time as they reached the tent. Irene had her arms crossed. “Could you two PLEASE Keep Up! I’m already shaking with enough worry, I don’t need anymore.” “Sorry Unnie.” YermSeul put their heads down before following the others into the tent. “Oh and Seulgi?” Irene quickly grabbed her arm before she followed the others in. “Yea Unn…..*slap*” “Don’t think i didn’t hear you two back there, now come on.” Irene walked in leaving Seulgi clutching her head outside. “Owwww. Why Unnie?” She heard a small giggle and a “told you so” from the Maknae before she joined them in the tent.

 

Wendy

 

When we arrived in the Tent they separated us into different corners each showing our Houses or the other contestants schools. As I reached mine, I noticed a blue sweatshirt-like Jersey on the bed. I guess we’re all wearing our house colors. Not that that’s a problem I mean most of ours are our member colors, except for Yeri who’s going to be wearing Seulgi’s color along with her. I quickly changed and started walking around the tent checking on the others, of course as the kind person I am, I knocked or in this case shook the curtain waiting for the right time to come in. Of Course I couldn’t really check on Joy, since she had Zabini in with her, that must be very awkward. Thankfully she came out. She must of read my expression. “Don’t worry Unnie, there’s another curtain between me and him.” I smiled feeling a little better. “So We’re together with Irene Unnie right?” We started walking over to the Gryffindor corner while I replied. “Yea, and then Yeri’s with Seulgi.” I felt a little better Knowing She’s with Seulgi. Yea She’s a soft bear and often Clumsy, as well as sometimes…Lost?? But she knows when it’s time to be serious and she’s really good at taking care of our Maknae.

“OKAY Champions gather around!” Professor McGonagall walked into the tent with Mr Potter, as well as some other guy. Once Irene Joined us, and we saw our other two walk out, we gathered letting them put us in a set position. “Now Inside this bag is a miniature version of what you are going to see outside.” I noticed her holding a really huge velvet bag. She held it out to Krum first, then Delaceur, and Zabini after. She was naming each of the snakes they pulled out, but I wasn’t really paying attention. Eventually the bag reached the three of us. Irene stood up to the challenge as the eldest and reached into the bag. I could tell she was being really careful, until a Reddish snake came out wrapped in her hand. I thought we would be okay, until the bag ended up in front of me. “Wait we’re in groups aren’t we? we’re fighting more than one?” I tried to be as clueless as I can considering we weren’t supposed to know about how many there were. She just nodded and pushed the bag closer. Well might as well get it over with. The bag felt really squirmy and scaly with all the snakes in there, I quickly pulled one out getting it over quickly. And as I expected, I pulled out a Blue one. Why is everything our colors. From the corner of My Eye I see Joy pull out a Green one, Maybe we’re lucky and its just a Garter Snake? Finally McGonagall turns the bag towards Seulgi and Yeri, They both reach in together. I smile a bit knowing that it meant Seulgi was full on protection and Unnie mode. I get worried as I see them struggling to pull one out. When they finally did I was not expecting a Yellow AND Purple snake wrapped together like it was fate. “And with that we have our matches.” McGonagall gave the Velvet bag to Potter before turning to the exit. I am going to get the rest set up….Oh Mr Krum when the Cannon sounds you will be up first.” She quickly said before leaving. I see Mr Potter staring at us at worry before joining the other two outside. With that The other champions walk away to get ready while We gather around Irene. “Well..I guess this is it. Please…Be careful.” We put our hands in together and say our Chant. “Redeu Belbet, Heungeul Dodguja!” I suddenly felt that we can and will get through this together.

_____

I think I'm going to have a lot of trouble trying to write this whole battle section...would you call them battles? I don't know. It also doesn't help the fact that My mind is literally thinking up the story as it should be, Unfortunately Its thinking of parts I haven't even reached yet. That I have to write down because they sound good. But then I'm like "Wait i'm still stuck at this part." lol

Im so happy Queendom got 7 wins. I really wish we can get more. I'm also seeing a lot of complaints of SM not giving them promotions, which I actually ever noticed before. But now seeing all the stuff NCT, Aespa are getting. I'm getting a little sad. Like come on SM. You allowed NCT 127 on Good Morning America or American interview shows. What about Red Velvet? :(

Anyway its probably going to get a whole lot more tense soon. Enjoy.