That Went Well....I Guess?

Hogwarts Level Up Project

Wendy

 

Great we just started, and the three of us are already separated. I have to figure something out. Joy seems to have her hands full with her snake, and Irene’s is just standing the….*CRASH* phew, that was close. Luckily i ducked out of the way in time. I can’t think while i’m evading my own snake… What do I do? “WENDY UNNIE!!” I turn to see joy running towards me with her snake following behind her. “What do we do?” “I don’t know.” behind the two snakes I see Irene starting to move.

 

Irene

Oww that hurt. I had a feeling that was going to happen, but I’m also kind of relieved that it was me and not the others. I look up seeing the other two avoiding all of their snakes attacks, They seem to be doing well but I can tell the both of them, especially Seungwan starting to lose steam. There must be something I could do. I take a quick glance at my pink snake, “Honestly why is everything our colors” It seems to be just standing there, in front of me. Maybe if I could find a way to distract the other snakes, we might get the upper hand. I get a small gust of wind from its tail waving in front of me… Thats it!!. “I really hope I remember this spell right.” I slowly take out my wand and aim towards the snakes tail. I try to be as quiet as I can so the snake doesn’t catch on. I take a deep breath and whisper. “incendio..” Who knew snake scales were flammable. The spell immediately ignited the snake who started whining and thrashing around. Not only did it get the other snakes attention, but he was banging into the walls and pillars too. “Guys MOVE!!” I shout at the others to move, I don’t know what I would do if a spell i started involved my members getting hurt. The two snakes noticed them running away and started attacking again. Mine was still thrashing and the pillars started collapsing. Seungwan clearly  looked exhausted, her snake was catching up, I was about to get up and help when my snake, still on fire by the way, thrashed next to the pillar Seungwan just ran past, Her snake didn’t even notice the pillar fall right on top of him burying him in the rubble. I hear foot steps and feel myself being helped up. “Well..that was Lucky. Thanks Unnie.” I just smile back and nod.

 

No POV

 

With one snake down, and one on fire, that just left Joy’s. It definitely saw what happened and sped up its assault. He somehow was able to avoid being in the burning snakes way. “Unnie, We have to find a way to knock that one down.” Wendy was grasping onto Irene holding her ground while the thrashing snake was making it impossible to stand still. Irene quickly looked around the stadium for an idea when she noticed the burning snake collapse to the ground unmoving. ‘Well now just one left, but there’s still nothing I can see that could help. Except for another pillar, but can we really trick the last one to fall for the same trick?’ Joy eventually was able to reach the two and they stood back to back. “I doubt he’s going to fall for the same trick, anyone else have another idea?” Irene quickly said to her teammates. After looking around Wendy quickly answered. “BUNGEE!!” “Huh?” Joy and Irene were just confused. “If we can use that pillar and get I’m to wrap around it, it might fling it back the farther we make him stretch.” With no other Idea they just nodded and gave it a try. They quickly spread out to get the snakes attention with Joy starting considering it was her snake. As soon as it shot off towards her, Joy ran in the other direction to get it to follow. Irene just watched from her point. ‘We were worried it was smart, but I guess we were wrong.’ She smiled with a chuckle before seeing Wendy running towards her after her turn. With the snake directly behind her member, Irene started running, she stopped next to the pillar until the right moment before turning. The others watched the snake follow her around the pillar. “Reducto!” Joy quickly did a spell to trap the snakes tail while he continued to follow her Unnie around the pillar. He was so focused on his prey that the snake didn’t realize her couldn’t move until too late when the pillar cracked from its weight crushing its wrapped body. Irene was catching her breath when she noticed Wendy go grab the fossil finishing their task.

 

Irene’s POV

 

We heard all the screams and claps on our way to another tent, Seriously we didn’t see all this as we walked down?? Well it is a magic school. I was exhausted that I just collapsed on the bed they guided me towards. I know it was Seulgi and Yeri’s turn but I couldn’t get up. I ended up just dosing off. I woke up a few hours later by Wendy saying the task was over. We gathered together and walked out, I listened to all the whispers on the way up. “I can’t believe the little one ACTUALLY talked to the snakes.” “Is that even allowed?” “Hey Anyone could see she was scared, she also saw her teammate in danger.” While the whispers continued, all I was happy about was that we all got through it together.

_____

God it's been a long time. I have parts of the story done back and forth, the story just flows but I just freeze at the task wondering what to do. lol

I didn't add Seulgi and Yeri's match because honestly I was lost on how to do it differently. So I skipped it but included maybe a guess to what happened. Maybe Irene could ask later.

And going with how I have parts down all over the place. I've really gotten into Aespa. and I want to add them in future. But I can't think of their houses. I think I remember Giselle answering a question where I think she said her and Karina are definitely Gryffindor. But I can't remember Winter or NingNing's. 

What does everyone think.