The Night of Worry and Concern

Hogwarts Level Up Project

 

That night the girls went to their Common Rooms, the rules and concept of this tournament Overwhelming their minds.

 

Irene’s POV

 

Im Currently sitting in the main common room, All the other Gryffindors are looking at me with distain, but I could care less, they could be angry at me all they want. I’m more worried for my members. We didn’t want to do this at all, but just like that we have no choice. We’re idols. I wonder what our company and fans would think. Also we just tapped into our magic, we are not experienced enough for this, especially our maknae, we hoped Mr Potter could of left her out of the tournament, unfortunately he couldn’t do anything. He also said that he went through the same thing. Yeah I think Wendy might of mentioned hearing about Mr. Potter in a history book she read but he was probably more experienced then us. “Hey You!!” a Gryffindor girl came down the stairs.  “I know no one talks to you but I think you should know that your sleeping area is getting trashed by some of the boys.” What What?? But thats my stuff! I’ll get to the bottom of this.

 

Seulgi’s POV

 

Im just sitting here in the Common Room watching our youngest cry her eyes out. I wish I could do something but I’m at a loss for words, I bet if Yeri wasn’t here I probably would be crying too. I heard a lot of Hufflepuffs around us whispering. “I can’t believe this, are they idiots?””Shh Come on man, I saw their faces, they were completely shocked and scared.” “So are you saying someone else put their names in?” “Wait this happened last time, is someone being set up again?” “If someone put their names in does that mean someone might…” Knowing what they were going to say I immediately covered my ears and ran to my sobbing maknae making sure she didn’t hear anything. “Come on Yeri lets go somewhere quieter.” When she nodded I helped her up and we walked up to the bedrooms.

 

Wendy’s POV

 

Usually the other Ravenclaws come up to me for help on homework, but for the first time I'm completely alone in the room, enough to miss my members and come up with thoughts of sneaking into the other dorms. Ahh forget it i know i’ll get in trouble for that. Sitting here won’t help, I guess I’ll do some reading or studying. Unfortunately As soon as i start my mind wanders to Yeri, I wonder how she's doing. She has Seulgi with her but sometimes she’s at a loss on what to do. I grab my books and head to the bedrooms. I don’t see anything wrong with sending notes by owl to different dorms right? Quickly writing a note I call Cream, the owl that our managers gave the five of us to share. “Hey Cream, this is for Seulgi and Yeri send this to the Hufflepuff Dorm.” After letting her fly I heard footsteps behind me.”You know your lucky its for Hufflepuff, If it was for Slytherin, theres no windows for an owl, though you would probably get hated on for talking to a Slytherin.” I turn around back at him. ‘Even if I came with her and she's like a sister?” Not answering he walks away. I guess nothing to do now but wait.

 

Joy’s POV

 

God the Slytherin Common Room is so quiet that its becoming creepy. Darkness, Plumbing-like walls, statues of snakes everywhere, I think Irene Unnie and Yeri wouldn’t even think of walking in here. And with the other Slytherin’s angry at me for taking Zabini’s glory it doesn't help one bit. I really don’t know what I can do, I wonder how the Unnie’s and Yeri are doing. I hope they feel as nervous as I do, The Professor said during the selection that those chosen stand alone, that part worries me. How dangerous is this tournament, what do these tasks involve. This is not helping my mind, Im going to sleep.

 

Yeri’s POV

 

When Seulgi Unnie and I got back to the Hufflepuff Common Room, I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I immediately sat on one of the couches and placed my head in my hands sobbing. I don’t know what was going on but I heard whispers around me, Eventually Seulgi unnie came over and covered my ears. “Come on Yeri lets go somewhere quieter.” I nodded and she helped me up the stairs. I don’t know how long i sat on the bed and cried, but Seulgi Unnie was their the whole time. Hearing a knock I turn towards the window. “Cream!!!” “Cream?? Where??” Seulgi Unnie follows me to the window. I opened the letter on her leg and read it. “Its from Wendy Unnie, Hope you two are doing well, At least you have each other, I'm completely lonely in my dorm. Seulgi keep Yeri sane, I know she's probably the one freaking out the most. I don’t know how but the five of us will get through this together. I’ll see you guys tomorrow at Breakfast, goodnight.” After reading the note Seulgi Unnie looked at me and spoke honestly. “I Really want to help you Yeri but I have no idea what to do in this situation.” The two of us decided to just go to sleep, dreading might end up happening tomorrow.

_____

This is my first time trying out POV's at least in a story and not in writing class, which I haven't done since Highschool, So I hope its okay, 

I remembered that I found ASMR videos on Youtube of the common Room Ambiences and thought "Hmm maybe I can tap into the common room noise and get into the member and what their thinking."

So this is the night of the selection ceremony, all the girls are speechless and thinking things over.

Enjoy