A sincere smile

True Love

 

A week later

“Today we’re gonna have a photo shoot session! Ahhh there’ll be Yeeun eonnie, too! So happy! Kkk” sohee walks to  Jiyong’s house excitingly.

“wait! Photo shoot? Omooo, Heechul Oppa will be there, too! Aisshh, why are we so awkward now? He never texts me. Why is he angry? Tsk…” sohee talks to her self, she never realizes that Heechul sees her more than a little sister.

At the office

Sohee and Jiyong come together. When they enter the photo shoot room, Heechul, Yeeun and Taecyeon are already there.

Heechul sits alone on the chair, holding his camera. While, Yeeun is busy handling Taecyeon’s wardrobe.

“You do have a very good taste, Yeeun! I look so cool now! Kkk” taecyeon laughs and looks at Yeeun who is standing in front of him. Her hand is zipping Taec’s leather jacket.

Being praised, Yeeun can’t help but blushing.

“Ahh, no oppa. It’s because your figure is good already…” Yeeun smiles to him. Finally… She has another chance to be close to his dream boy. Yeeun has been falling in love to Taec for so long, but she never be brave to make a step.

“Guys, are you all ready? Let’s just start the photo shoot!” Heechul stands up.

“Eonnie, i am right! Something special is really happening between you and that boy, isn’t it?” Sohee chuckles, pinches yeeun.

“Youuu.. shut up! What if he heard this? Aishh..” Yeeun covers sohee’s mouth.

“Kkk.. he’s handsome eonnie. Go, get him!” sohee whispers.

“Yaah! What are you talking about?!!” Yeeun pinches sohee’s cheeks.

“by the way, how is Jiyong? Does he treat you well?” Yeeun asks.

“Treat me well? Ahh that will only happen in my dream! Aishhh i used to have a very kind boss like you, now i have to deal with him” sohee complains in a sad tone.

“Don’t talk like that. You know, Jiyong oppa is a very kind man. He’s just not able to express it. You’ll know later” Yeeun pats sohee’s head and smiles.

Jiyong Is sitting besides Heechul, paying attention to the photo session.

“Sohee.. Go get me a coffee!” he asks sohee.

“Why do you like coffee so much? You can ask me to make coffee three times a day. It’s not really good for your health. You will have a hard time to sleep” sohee advises him.

“Yahh… just give me a cup. You always talk too much like an ahjumma!” Jiyong pouts.

“Arasseooo!” sohee walks outside. ”tsk… stubborn man” sohee whispers.

“Yes, stubborn, just like you! Kkk” yeeun replies.

The Photo shoot is done.

“Thanks everyone! Good Job!” Heechul smiles.

“You’ve worked so hard today, oppa!” Sohee speaks to Heechul, try to break the awkwardness between them. Heechul just gives a plain smile.

“Sorry, i’m busy. I’ll leave first. See you guys!” Heechul is about to leave when sohee talks,

“Oppa, come to my house tonight. Dad is asking why you don’t come like usual” sohee looks at him.

“I’m just busy, sohee. Excuse me”, heechul walks leaving the room.

Sohee follows his steps outside.

“Oppa, what’s wrong with you? Why do you treat me like that? I don’t understand” sohee is clueless.

“Nothing. No need to worry about this. Continue your work. I’m leaving” he smiles, then leaves her.

Sohee feels like crying. She admits that she misses how Heechul treats her so well. She goes back to the room with a sad face.

“Yeeun, are you busy after this?” Taec asks.

“umm nooo. Why oppa?” She lies. She actually has an appointment with another client.

“Then, let’s have lunch together!” Taec smiles.

“Ohh… mmm okay!” Yeeun accepts shyly.

“Ahhh let’s join them!” Sohee pokes Jiyong.

“No no! I’m not hungry. Let’s just stay here for a while” Jiyong refuses.

“Okay we’re leaving then. Bye!” Yeeun and Taec leave them.

“Are you seriously not feeling hungry? It’s weird. You usually ask me to have lunch around this time” sohee asks.

“Why should we eat together with them? Just let them two, don’t break their date! Babo!” Jiyong speaks in a high tone.

“Now, let’s go to the restaurant! I’m so hungry!” Jiyong grabs sohee’s hand.

“Yahh! Just tell me that you want to have lunch only the two of us!kkk” sohee teases him, while sticking her tongue.

“This girl!!!” Jiyong screams,. Sohee runs while laughing so hard.

 

“Why are you so cute, huh? I hate that!” Jiyong whispers. he smiles by himself.

Day by day passed. Sohee started to enjoy her job as Jiyong’s personal assistant.  She’s now used to deal with Jiyong’s cold personality.

Sohee is sitting in the living room, waiting for her boss as usual.

Jiyong walks out from his room. This time, he doesn't wear his usual clothes for working. She wears a jeans, jacket, and wearing a hat. Sohee looks at him confusedly.

Jiyong doesn't talk anything, she just walks and grabs sohee's hands. He walks outside the house, entering the car.

"Waiiit! Where are we going???"sohee asks confusedly.

Jiyong doesn't answer. He drives his car like crazy. Finally, they arrive at the beach.

They sit down at the side, not saying any words.

"She called me again".... Jiyong finally talks. His eyes are teary.

"Who is she?" Sohee can't help but so curious. She encourages her self to ask.

"A girl that used to be so precious for me...." Jiyong whispers.

"Hmm... I don't know what happen, but i'm unhappy to see you like this... I won't force you to tell me, but i want you to know, I will be available for you whenever you want to share your feeling" sohee looks at him deeply while smiling. 

"Cheeeeer up, boss!!!" Sohee pats Jiyong's shoulder. Jiyong gives a little smile.

"You know what? Just forget about that. I was just so frustrated. Let's change the topic!" Jiyong blushes.

"Hmmm.. what about.... swimming?" Sohee pushes Jiyong's body to the water. She laughs so happily.

"Yaaaah!!!  What are you doing?!! Feel this!!!" Jiyong is angry. He pulls sohee's hand, causing her plunged into the water too.

"Aaaaah!!!" Sohee screams. They both laugh. Looking at Jiyong's cheerful face, sohee feels so happy too.

Ater that, they sit on the edge of the beach. Feeling so tired, sohee falls asleep on Jiyong's shoulder.

Jiyong pays attention to her face. This time, he really realizes that he has a very beautiful assistant.

"Hey! wake up! Look at the sunset!" Jiyong pats her gently.

Sohee wakes up, "Omonaa... That's so pretty!" she smiles cutely.

"Let's go home before too late! I'll take you home!" Jiyong walks and holds her hand.

"Ehhh???" Sohee can't refuse that.

They finally reach sohee's home.

"Gomawo! You don't want to come in?" Sohee asks.

"No. thanks" Jiyong answers.

"Okay then. Bye, boss!" she smiles and walks out.

"Soheeyaa...." Jiyong calls her.

"Yes?" sohee turns her head.

"Thank you for making me smile today!" Jiyong smiles, then leaves.

That is the first time Jiyong gives her a sincere smile, a real smile from his heart.

"Yeeun eonnie is right.... You're such a kind man, Jiyong.." Sohee smiiles by herself.

***

Finally... kkk hope you guys like it!