This time, i won't let you go

True Love

 

 

Sohee walked slowly at Incheon Airport, Korea. She walked all alone by her self. She didn’t stop looking at every little thing around her. She has been missing Korea so much.

Heechul has prepared everything related to Sohee’s comeback to Korea. And he asked Sohee to call him as soon as she arrived.

“Oppa, i’m arrived. Thank you so much!” Sohee talked to Heechul on the phone as soon as she left the airport.

 

***

 

Sohee’s home.

Sohee lied her self on her  bed. After taking a shower, she felt so much more relaxed because of  the tiring flight  from New York. She watched around her room. It was still the same. Then, her eyes caught the desk besides her. The desk where she put all her favorite things. Her favorite perfume, her favorite teddy, and…….. her favorite photo with Jiyong.

It reminded Sohee that she came back to Korea for something. Suddeny her mind felt disturbed again. She didn’t know where she should start everything that has been broken by herself. Now that she didn’t even know how to contact Jiyong after suddenly disappeared from his sight a few months ago. She was really afraid.

“Would he even want to see my face again?” Sohee sighed while looking at the photo all over again.

Sohee was about to close her eyes and cover her body with the blanket when suddenly the bell rang.She was really confused why there was someone coming to her house at night, when she just returned from US. This house has been empty for a few months, and who would know that she was now back?

The worried sohee walked from her room. She wore her cardigan to cover her night gown. She then slowly opened the door with her very curious face.

“Excuse me who are……” Sohee stopped her words when she opened the door and found out  who was standing outside.

She stepped back little by little while covering . Her body was shaking like crazy. She tried so hard to avoid those two eyes that staring at her.

That man stepped forward, she entered the house without sohee’s permission. He closed the door and locked it. Then, he walked closer, approaching the scared Sohee. His eyes were sharp, too sharp that Sohee couldn’t even stare at him back.

“I’m sorry Jiyong…..” Sohee finally spoke out.

“I know how much you hate me and how much i’ve hurted you. Forgive me…. I will  explain why i …..” Sohee’s hopeless sentence was stopped by a very tight hug.

She couldn’t continue talking when her lip all of sudden got kissed by Jiyong’s, bringing her into a deep kissing. Sohee just closed her eyes. She could feel the warmth she has missed during her hard times back then.

“I thought you hated me… I thought i would never be able to feel this warmth again” Sohee spoke weakly, broke the kiss, in Jiyong’s hug.

“You never know how i’ve been waiting for you…” Jiyong still hugged her tightly. He cried.

“Why did you wait? You didn’t even know where i’ve gone and whether i would be back…” Sohee asked.

“Because Kim Heechul asked me to wait….” Jiyong whispered into Sohee’s ears, causing sohee surprised.

“Heechul Oppa? What do you mean?” Sohee suddenly moved her body from him.

Jiyong then took something from her pocket.

“This made me wait for you…. Kim Heechul gave it to me,  i guess before you left Korea.. I might have hated you so much if he didn’t give this to me. This is the reason why i still wait and wait” Jiyong gave it to Sohee.

Sohee opened it slowly.

 

Kwon Jiyong, i can really understand your very broken heart and feeling for losing your love all of sudden.

I’m sorry but right now, i don’t have any choices.

Sohee and i got married. We’re going to leave Korea very soon.

Do not ever hate Sohee, she really can’t be blamed for this.

And you’ll never be able to hate her if you know why she did that.

But i promise you something, i will take care of her for you. I won’t hurt her even a bit.

And i promise, i will really give her back to you. I don’t know when it will be, and i don’t know either how i can do that, but please…. Trust me.

Now, let me finish this with my own way.

If you really love her, please trust me, and wait….

 

Kim Heechul

 

Sohee read everys single word carefully. She was once again surprised by what Heechul has done.

 “Is this…. Really from him?” Sohee asked while holding the letter with her shaking hand.

“Yes, that is…”Jiyong nodded.

“He’s such a very kind person. I think, we owed so much to him…” Jiyong felt so thankful toward Heechul. Sohee nodded.

“Definitely… If it’s not because of him, i wouldn’t even able to be with you now….” Sohee smiled.

Although Jiyong was very happy that Sohee has been there in front of him, still, he couldn’t just throw his curiousity about her reason to leave him.

“So, why did you marry him when you should have married me?” Jiyong was curious. He really wanted to to know this.

Sohee then took a seat at the sofa. She took Jiyong’s hand to have a seat besides her. It was so hard for her to reveal that pain again, but Jiyong should know the reason.

“That night, my Dad and i should have met you at the restaurant, right? But something unpleasant happened so suddenly. Right before my dad realeased his last breath, Heechul oppa and i had a chance to have a short talk wih him. He wanted us to make a favor…” sohee stopped for a while, took a deep breath.

“I guess i know what it is…” Jiyong tried to guess.

“My Dad wanted us to get married. He asked Heechul Oppa to promise to marry me and make me happy. Could you understand what i felt at that time? I definitely couldn’t say no when my Dad was having his hard time. After that,i so stupidly decided just to get married. I didn’t think about anything else. Even Heechul Oppa has refused, but i insisted to do that” Sohee explained with her regretful feeling and expression.

“But now that Heechul oppa made me realize, that the most important thing for my Dad is my own happiness. My Dad asked Heechul oppa to marry me because he thought it would make me happy. But the fact, it didn’t make me happy. Now i’ve explained everything to you. Will you still accept me to be by your side one more time?” Sohee looked right into Jiyong’s eyes deeply. Of corse she hoped it would be a “yes”.

Jiyong took sohee’s body to his arm, and  Sohee just leaned her head into Jiyong’s chest, her favorite place that always made her feel save and warm.

“You’re such a very precious person to me, Sohee. How could i just let my self to lose you once more? No waaay!” Jiyong wrapped his arm into sohee’s body so tight, causing sohee chuckled a bit.

“But wait, how could you know that i came back to Korea today?” Sohee asked again.

“It was… from Heechul, too. I have been waiting for you everyday. I almost gave up and thought that Heechul wouldn’t fulfill his promise to bring you back to me, until i finally got a phone call from him, telling me that my Ahn Sohee was back….” Jiyong talked slowly.

Sohee couldn’t hold on her tears either. She looked into Jiyong’s weak eyes. She could see tiredness clearly in his eyes.Tiredness of waiting for her even after finding out that she got married with Heechul.

Sohee moved closer to Jiyong. She touched jiyong’s face, wiped it softly.

“I’m here now. All the pain was over. I come back for you, my prince..” Sohee smiled and landed a soft kiss on his forehead.

“You know what will happen if you don’t come back today?” Jiyong hugged her.

“What?” Sohee lifted her head.

“I’ll marry another girl! You know my parents want me to get married soon, right? Now, i’ve got my girl back! I won’t let you go this time. We’re gonna get married soon and you can’t say no!” Jiyong moved his face closer to sohee, only a few inch from Sohee’s face.

“Soon? Seriously?” Sohee widened her eyes.

“Yes! And i’ll bring you to my parents tomorrow!” Jiyong pushed Sohee’s body, leaned her on the sofa. He didn’t stop staring at Sohee sharply from the top.

“B…but wait! At least give me time to….”

Sohee couldn’t continue her words when Jiyong suddenly placed his head right besides her face.He kissed sohee’s neck, lifted to her cheek, and ears. Sohee couldn’t help but closing her eyes. She should admit that she has been missing his warm touch.

“I’ve been missing you, honey. Sooo much… Your presence, your smell, smile, voice, everything. Now i feel like flying” Jiyong smiled and whispered to her ears.

Sohee couldn’t say any words. She was just too mesmerized by Jiyong’s way to welcome her again.

“So…Can i just show you how i’ve been missing you tonight?” Jiyong looked at Sohee’s innocent face, offering his death smile that could even drive Sohee crazy.

“Yes, please….”

Sohee nodded and closed her eyes again as soon as Jiyong pushed his body closer to her, and started giving the endless warm and passionated kiss on her love-shaped lip.

And, that was how  beautiful the reunion night between Sohee and Jiyong happened.