Why Should be Me?!!!

True Love

 

 

“Ahhh why is someone calling in this situation?!!” Sohee looks at her ringing cell phone. “Heechul Oppa?” she sighs.

“Hello Sohee. Where are you? I come to your boutique but it’s close” heechul asks.

“Miahae oppa. I’m doing my business outside. What’s up?” sohee speaks weakly.

“I want to ask you to have dinner together. Can  you?”

“Umm.. Sorry Oppa. I don’t think so. I’m  so tired” she answers in a flat expression and tone.

“Ohh. I see. Sorry for disturbing you.” Heechul ends his call. He smiles in his disappointment.

Heechul is not a stranger for Sohee. They grew up together since their parents are best friend. But they both come from a contrast family background. Heechul comes from a rich family, meanwhile, sohee comes from an ordinary one. Heechul is the only child, so he always loves taking care of Sohee. On the other hand, Sohee sometimes feels burdened by that, she doesn’t want to depend  her life to Heechul.

“Sorry, oppa. But i’m now in a very bad mood. Why can’t i treat you as well as you treat me??” Sohee sighs.

The next day

Sohee arrives at the boutique so early. As usual, she cleans and sets up some stuffs before getting ready to work. At 10.00 am, her boss, Park Yeeun appears.

“Hi, Sohee! How are you?” she greets sohee and smiles. After yesterday’s accident, Sohee feels so awkward. She is afraid that Yeeun eonnie will be mad at her.

“Oh. Hi eonni! I’m fine. Are you okay? Ummm is he okay?” sohee asks, she is worried.

“Yes we are okay. But.. you know? He’s so mad sohee. Ahhh he’s a very emotional person. He didn’t even talk much to me after that. Eottoke…” yeeun sits down on the chair, looks so confused.

“I’m very sorry eonni. I’m the one who should think about this. Don’t involve your self. Hmmm.. I think i should meet him personally” sohee sighs.

“What? No. You better not to meet him. Just  let me handle it. You should be responsible for the car’s reparation, but i will help you. Don’t worry…” yeeun tries to smile.

“No eonni.. You’ve been always helping my life. This is 100% my fault. This time, let me handle this by my self. I should be responsible of my own act. Tell me how i can meet him” sohee begs.

“Tsk.. This stubborn girl…” Yeeun writes an address and gives it to Sohee.

At Jiyong’s house

“Omooo. Is this a house?” sohee’s eyes open widely as she stands in front of it’s gate. It’s a very luxurious house.

“Excuse me, who are you?” an old woman came towards Sohee.

“I’m… I’m Ahn Sohee. It’s Kwon Jiyong’s house, isn’t it? Can i meet him? I’m his friend, and i’ve tod him that i would come” sohee smiles. She lies.

“Oh. Yes, come in please”.

“Omooo..” sohee almost opens while entering the living room.

“Have a seat please. I’m going to call him”.

“Yes, thank you” she sits down with her eyes watching the house’s beauty.

5 minutes later, A man comes to the living room. Seems like He just finished taking a bath. He wears a t-shirt and jeans, and smells so good.

“Youuu! The trouble maker girl! What are you doing here?!!” Jiyong speaks loudly and harshly. He’s still too mad about the incident.

“Ummm… wait! Listen to me, first! I personally come here to once again say sorry and….” Before she can continue her sentence, Jiyong cuts it off.

“Sorry? How many times you’ve said that? Useless person…” he ignores sohee.

“i will be responsible. What do you want me to do?” sohee asks. Her voice is so weak. She can’t hide that she’s afraid.

“Of course you should pay for the reparation of my car. But i know who you are. A person like you won’t even be able to pay for that” Jiyong smirks.

”I won’t have that much money, i know. But let me try. I’ll pay little by little” Sohee is no longer able to face Jiyong.

Suddenly, Jiyong’s cell phone rings, breaking the silence.

“Hello Dad… Ahhh how can you ask me to start working soon? I won’t start working unless i get my personal assistant!” he speaks angrily while his eyes watching around the living room, and his eyes catch a figure of that innocent girl.

“Ahh… I just got my personal assistant!” He smirks and ends the call. He looks at Sohee from head to toe. “This girl is… not bad” he talks to him self while smiling.

Sohee widens her eyes after hearing Jiyong’s sentence. “Why are you looking at me?” sohee hides her face, she’s feeling uncomfortable and shy.

“You don’t have much money, do you? It’s fine. You can start working as my assistant tomorrow. No salary, of course. Come on time!” He speaks loudly and turns around, leaving sohee in the living room.

“YAAHHH! What do you mean? I have a job!”Sohee walks towards Jiyong and grabs his hand.

Jiyong turns and hold her shoulder, pulls her to his body. Their lips almost touvh each other.

“Keep talking and i will kiss you now! Don’t worry about your job, i’ll tell Yeeun” he speaks with a very sharp eyes, he doesn’t stop looking at Sohee’s pure face.

“Youuu! Let me go!” Sohee takes a step back, her heart beats so fast.

***

I don't know what will happen next haha any idea? :)