The Game just begun...

True Love

 

The next morning

Jiyong opened his eyes. He found him self was lying on the sofa, hugging sohee. They both fell asleep there last night.

He didn’t take his hug from sohee. He wiped sohee’s face gently. He smiled.

“Ahh now i know when you’re the most beautiful.. It’s when you’re sleeping like this” Jiyong pinched sohee’s puffy cheek. He pinched sohee’s cheek too much, causing sohee to feel that.

“Uhmmm what is this..” Sohee opened her eyes sowly. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was Jiyong’ face.

“Aishh… why do you suddenly wake up? I’m having fun play each part of your face” Jiyong kept pinching her cheeks.

Sohee chuckled while taking Jiyong’s hand.

“kkk stop it, opaa! Do you want my face to be more swollen? Then i won’t be your pretty princess anymore!” sohee pouted to Jiyong, but Jiyong didn’t stop that.

Jiyong moved on the top of Sohee’s body. He now tickled her body. Sohee laughed so hard.

“So what? You’ll be my pretty princess forever. You don’t need to be so beautiful for people! Just for me! Arasseo?!!!” Jiyong raised his eyebrow.

“Why it should be like that? I don’t want to look ugly in front of people too! I found my self so pretty like this. Put some make up, wearing this dress, and do my hair. Ah i will change to be like this everyday” she teased Jiyong.

“Aishh what are you talking about? No no, i won’t let you! Look at this dress, it’s actually too short for people. Don’t be too much! I don’t want other men to take a look at you, my princess. You should listen to me!” Jiyong begged. He covered his face, pretended to cry like a little boy.

Sohee didn’t say anything. She just smiled looking at Jiyong’s act.

“You are really cute like that. Ahhh stop that, oppa! Kkk” sohee chuckled.

“Arasseo arasseo oppa… no need to cry!” sohee laughed and pinched back his cheek.

“I won’t stop crying unless you do something for me!” Jiyong kept acting.

“What?” sohee’s eyes were widen.

“Kiss Here…” Jiyong pointed to his cheeks.

“Yahh! What a childish boy! Since i don’t want to hear your annoying crying, okay!” sohee kissed Jiyong’s right cheek.

“This one!” Jiyong ponted to his left cheek. Sohee kissed his left cheek.

“Done! Now stop annoy me!” sohee sticked her tongue to Jiyong.

“Who said it’s enough?! You haven’t kissed here..” Jiyong pointed to his lip.

“What? No… “ sohee blushed.

“Well if you don’t want to start, let me…!” Jiyong was about to kiss her lip, bt sohee suddenly pushed his body away.

“Omoooo! Oppa look at the clock! We are supposed to be at work now! It’s 8 am!”  sohee was panic and immediately stood up, causing Jiyong fell on the floor.

“Yahhh! What are you talking about? It’s Sunday!” Jiiyong screamed, his felt so much in pain.

“Aigoo… I forgot that oppa! Does it hurt? I’m sorry….” Sohee helped Jiyong.

“Of course! Aishh this girl!” Jiyong pouted.

“Ahhh anyway it’s Sunday. What are we going to do today? Hmm…” Jiyong sat on the sofa.

“I think it’s better if you take me home. I didn’t come home last night. I feel sorry to Appa..” sohee sighs.

“Don’t be like that. Just for today, honey. Tomorrow we should be back to work, we won’t be able to meet for long” Jiyong persuaded her.

“hmm.. okay! Let’s go to the karaoke oppa! I want to hear you sing kkk” sohee talked excitedly.

“anywhere you want, princess! Now, go take a bath. Let’s prepare!” Jiyong grabbed sohee’s hand.

“But i don’t bring any clothes here. Is it okay to wear this?” sohee pointed to her dress.

“That’s ok. We can buy clothes for you, first!” Jiyong winked at her.

“Okay!” sohee smiled widely.

 

At the karaoke

 

Sohee and Jiyong entered the karaoke room. Sohee looked so excited. She jumped so happily.

“Yeayy! Go oppa! You should sing for me!” sohee talked happily.

“Yahh why are you so happy? You go, sing first!” JIyong blushed.

“No. I’m not gonna sing anything. I came here to listen to your song, not to sing” sohee pouted.

“Aishh… arasseo!” Jiyong sat on the sofa.

“Hm… i want you to sing Taeyang’s song! Wedding dress!” sohee searched that song in the list.

“Why do you want me to sing that song? Isn’t that song too sad? What if it happens to me? Tsk..” Jiyong sighed.

“Ahh impossible! Kkk. It won’t happen. I just love the song! Come oooon!” sohee begged.

Jiyong started to sing…

I would argue
Then you would cry
As you’re struggling, I would only get stronger
My heartaches behind these shadows
My face brightens up as I see your smile
I worry that you might notice my feelings
And I get scared that the gap between us would widen
I hold my breath
Then I bite my lips
Then I pray that she would leave his side

Baby, please don’t hold those hands
Cuz you should be my lady
Please look at me, I’ve been waiting all this time
.

.................................................

When the song ended, Sohee clapped her hands.

“You really are a good singer, oppa! I almost cried, you really brought the emotion of the song!” sohee praised him.

“Ahh jjinja? Thank you thank you! Kkk” Jiyong laughed.

“Now, it’s your turn! Hmmm i want you to sing sweet dream by Jang Nara!” Jiyong typed the song.

“Ehhh? I’m not singing today!” sohee refused.

“I don’t care! Sing sing sing!!!” Jiyong gave her the mic.

Although she was very shy, finally she couldn’t refuse anymore.

Her very smooth voice surprised Jiyong.

It's gonna be another day with the sunshine
The suns rays shine brightly outside of my window, 
When my half-opened eyes are finally opened
I invision your face and it welcomes me... 

Your lips slightly brush against my cheeks, as you whisper that you love me
Inside my head is the morning coffee, am I dreaming?

It's gonna be another day with the sunshine
The suns rays shine brightly outside of my window, 
When my half-opened eyes are finally opened
I invision your face and it welcomes me... 

When we can get together I feel paradise
There's nothing that can make me happier than this, 
Yes, that has to be right
Because right now you are by my side

My name, because it was so common, even I didn't like it
But when you call me, I only think of it prettily

…………………………

Sohee ended the song with a very cute princess pose.

“Kamsahamnida. I love you all!” she bowed a kiss as if she were the diva on the satge.

Jiyong laughed so hard.

“kkk this girl! Your voice is so cute, so soft and pure! And the song is so beautiful, right?” Jiyong smiled.

“Keke yes! The lyrics is really for you oppa!” she chuckled.

After 2 hours of singing, they went out to the parking area.

“Oppa, you get in the car first. I want to go to the rest room” sohee asked.

“Okay. Come back soon!” Jiyong entered the car.

After a few minutes, sohee left the rest room. She was walking to Jiyong’s car when she stopped her step in front of a car.

“Ahh it’s taecyeon oppa’s car right? What is he doing?” sohee tried to see more clearly.

She saw Taecyeon was inside the car with a girl. They were kissing. The face of that girl was not really clear for sohee.

“Omooo.. Ah that must be Yeeun unnie. Her hair is blonde kkk. I don’t think i should approach them. Have nice date, guys!” sohee smiled to herself. Then, she walked to Jiyong’s car.

While, a girl is standing in the corner. She was carefully watching sohee.

“Stupid girl… Did you live so happily now? The game just begun …” that girl smirked.