I promise

True Love

 

 

Sohee walks on her way to back to the boutique with a very complicated feeling. She doesn’t really know what to feel. Today is her 3rd months anniversary with Jiyong, but then, she found out that someone whom she really loves as her oppa has been loving her in a different way.

“Just forget about this, Sohee! It’s  going to be alright!” sohee tries to calm down her self.

 

At the Boutique, a few hours later

 

Sohee keeps glancing at the clock on the wall. It’s now 5 pm. And she’s gonna have her appointment with Jiyong at 7pm.

“Soheeyaa, why do you keep looking at the clock?” Yeeun asks curiously.

“Uhmm… Aniyeo, unnie” sohee shakes her head.

“Really? Ohh… that’s okay then..” Yeeun continues checking the dress.

“You know what? You do have a talent, Sohee. Look at these dresses. Omonaaa! It’s even prettier than my design!” Yeeun is amazed by sohee’s design.

“Ahhh kamsahamnida unnie… But i’m not as good as you, of course! I should still learn much from you! Keke” sohee blushes.

“Anyway, Yeeun unnie, i actually have an appointment. Can i go home earlier? Just for today, please…” sohee begs with her puppy eyes.

“Ahh.. i see. Of course, you can. Hmmm let me guess, you must be in an appointment with Jiyong, right?” Yeeun ,walking to sohee and pinch her cheeks.

“Umm.. yes unnie kkkk” sohee chuckles.

“Today is our 3rd month anniversary. He invited me to his house. So i will need time to prepare keke” sohee is preparing to leave the boutique.

“Since it’s a special day, you should look special, too! Here, take one of those beautiful dresses!” Yeeun grabs sohee’s hand to the shelf.

“Wwwhaat? No unnie! You’ve been too much!” Sohee refuses.

“What’s wrong? These are your own design, sohee!” Yeeun encourages her.

“But… i only design them. The one who made them is you. It’s so expensive, unnie. I can’t even pay for my own design. So funny, isn’t it?” Sohee sighs.

“Aishhh… stop talking and just take one! The designer of these beautiful dresses deserves it! Come on, it’s my present for you…” Yeeun winks at Sohee.

Sohee finally smiles and nods. She chooses the one-shoulder black dress with a cute pink ribbon in the waist.

“Perfect choice, Sohee! Now go home quickly, you should prepare!” Yeeun pats Sohee’s .

“Aiisshh it hurts unnie! Arasseo! Thank you so much unnie. Saranghae!” sohee kisses Yeeun’s cheek and quickly runs.

Yeeun laughs.

 

At home

 

As soon as sohee arrived, she took a bath and prepared for her self. Everything took about an hour. She added some lovely perfume. After everything’s done, she looked at the mirror.

“Omonaa… I’m… pretty!” sohee chuckles and says to her self proudly. Then she walks out from her room.

“Where are you going? Seems like a special event. My little girl is so pretty” Sohee’s dad smiles because of sohee’s beauty.

“kkk don’t mention it appa! Uhm.. i’m going to a friend’s house. A friend invited me for a party. Are you okay if i leave you?” Sohee asks, she’s a bit worried of her appa.

“I’m okay, don’t worry! Just go enjoy your night. Take care, sohee” Her appa pats her shoulder and kisses her.

“Thank you appa! Take care of your self, too!” sohee bows her head and leaves..

 

Jiyong’s house

 

Sohee knocked the door, but no one answers.

She then opened the door and came in. She was so surprised when suddenly Jiyong appeared from the back door. He was about to hug sohee when he suddenly stunned by sohee’s look.

He looked at sohee from head to toe. He looked at sohee’s beautiful dress. Her straight long hair is curlied and tied up like a pony style. She applied a very light make up.

Sohee just stood up in front of Jiyong with her innocent face. She didn’t realize that her beauty has driven Jiyong crazy.

“You… you really are a princess tonight, sohee..” Jiyong walked toward her. He put his hands in sohee’s waist.

“Thank you, oppa. You are… so handsome as always…” sohee smiled while bushing. She wiped Jiyong’s face softly.

Jiyong kissed her cheek, and softly moved to her lip. Sohee could feel the warmth of Jiyong’s kiss. After a very soft kiss, Jiyong holds sohee’s hand and brought her to the dining room.

There were some candles and Sohee’s favorites foods on the table. The wall is filled with Jiyong’s and Sohee’s photos during their togetherness for these 3 months.

“I’ve prepared this for you. You know what? These foods were even made by myself! Yous should try, honey..” Jiyong smiled. They had their very romantic dinner.

After they finished their dinner, they spent the time by chatting while watching the romantic movie.

Sohee sat on the sofa, while Jiyong lied on the sofa, his head was on sohee’s lap. Sohee wiped Jiyong’s forehead softly.

“Oppa… there’s something i always want to know” sohee started the conversation.

“What is it?” Jiyong asked while holding sohee’s hand.

“It’s about Kiko… How could you hate her so much?” Sohee asked with a curious face.

“Should we really talk about her?” Jiyong seemed unhappy talking about her.

“I just want to know what could make you hate a girl that you used to really love” Sohee answered.

Jiyong suddenly raised his body. He sat besides sohee. He took a deep breath.

“That was in her birthday 2 years ago. I lived in US, while she lived in Korea. I planned  to give her a surprise. I told her that i couldn’t come to Korea to celebrate her party. I said i was very busy in US, so she thought i wouldn’t come. Then, i came to her apartment without her known. When i just reached her room, i found her sleeping with another man. Later, i found that she has been cheating on me for a year. Now can you imagine my feeling?” Jiyong looked at Sohee deeply. His tears almost dropped.

Sohee wiped Jiyong’s face. “Don’t ever mind that again, oppa. I’m now here with you” Sohee hugged Jiyong tightly.

Jiyong then took something from his pocket, 2 diamond rings with the letter “JS”.

“I know, it’s been only 3 months. It may be too fast, but i don’t know why, i just  feel like you’ve stolen my heart. Sohee, will you be my last love in my life?” Jiyong took sohee’s hand and put a ring on her finger.

“This ring is like my love. It will protect you. Look, i have my own too. It will protect me too. I’ve told you i would marry you someday, right? We definitely should wait for that, but Let’s keep this feeling alive in our heart until the wedding day come. Promise?” Jiyong asked.

Sohee nodded, her tears of happiness dropped. “I promise to always love you, Oppa. Thank you so much for letting me feel the love. Saranghaeyoooo…” Sohee cried.

Jiyong wiped her tears, he then kissed Sohee’s forehead.

“Don’’t leave me…” Jiyong hugged sohee.

Then then fell asleep together on the sofa. Sohee closed her eyes on Jiyong’s shoulder, hugged Jiyong so tightly.