Something like.... Love

True Love

 

“Sohee… Wake up!” Her dad pats her shoulder. It’s weird, Sohee usually wakes up around 6 am, and it’s now almost 8 am already.

“Tsk… your body temperature is not good” her dad puts his hand on sohee’s forehead.

Sohee slowly opens her eyes, she looks pale.

“Appa… my head feels so heavy. Aishhh” she pouts the looks at the clock besides her.

“Omoo! It’s almost 8 am! I’m late! I have to go to work! He’ll be mad tsk” sohee suddenly moves her body in panic.

“He?” her dad is confused.

“Umm.. i mean, Yeeun eonnie will be mad” sohee slaps her forhead, trying to hide it from her dad, who doesn’t know sohee’s new job now.

“Yaaah, what are you doing? Look at you! You’re so pale and in a fever. No, i won’t let you to work. You should take a rest! It’s because you came home so late last night. You are too tired.” Her dad blocks her way.

“tsk… arasseo appa..” sohee is back to her bed.

 

At jiyong’s house

“Aishh.. where is that girl? She should have been here now!” jiyong is sitting in the living room when he receives a message.

From: Princess Sohee

Boss, i’m sorry. I can’t come today. I have a fever. I will work extra hard tomorrow. Don’t drink too much coffee while i’m not there. And last, don’t miss me! Keke -*

ps: look at my name in your contact, it’s good, isn’t it? Haha!

 

“Yahh! This girl! How dare her changing her contact name!” he sighs, but he doesn’t change the name. Then he replies:

 

To: Princess Sohee

This contact name doesn’t suit you at all! Trouble maker is better! And i must be crazy if i miss you!

 

jiyong then laughs by himself.

“I suddenly feel so lazy to work today” he sighs.But still, he has to go to work.

jiyong goes to the office alone. Working at his room alone, he feels so weird. No one to talk, no one to fight with. He hates to admit that it feels so empty without that trouble maker.

He again and again looks at his cell phone, reading the text he received this morning.

Don’t miss me! Keke -*  this makes him pouts but smiles at the same time.

He starts daydreaming. The moment when they played around in the beach, when sohee fell asleep on his shoulder. When he was amazed by her pure beauty.

“I must be so crazy now. I miss her…” He sighs and slaps his self.

“Is she okay? Should i see her? Ahhh! I’m the one who bring her to the beach till late. It must be my fault!” He laughs like a devil. jiyong tries to find a reason to meet Sohee. He decides to go, to see Sohee.

 

“Tok.. Tok..”… someone is knocking the door.

“A moment, please” Sohee who is lying on the sofa gets up slowly.

“Heechul oppa?” sohee is a little surprised.

“Don’t you ask me to come in?” He smiles.

“Ummm.. yes please!” she lets him come in. They come inside, but sohee just let the door open.

“Your appa called me this morning, telling me that you are overwork” heechul starts talking.

“Ahh.. he’s too much. It’s just that my stamina is not really good” she smiles.

“Oppa… can i ask something” sohee is a bit scared.

“Waeyo?” Heechul widens his eyes.

“Why did you act so weird lately? You just ignored me when i talk, you didn’t visit here” sohee is curious.

Heechul’s expression suddenly changes, he keeps silent.

At the same time, jiyong arrives at sohee’s house.

Seeing the gate and the door open, he starts walking. He was about to  knock the door when he hears the conversation inside.

“I don’t like him…” Heechul answers in a higher tone.

“Whom do you mean?” sohee is clueless.

“That jiyong person, your boss! How can she treat you like that? He treats you like a servant! Now you must be like this because of him! Why do you have to work for him?” Heechul starts to be emotional.

“It’s a long story… I broke his luxurious car. I don’t have enough money to pay, so he asked me to work for him as result. I have no choice!” Sohee explains.

“Now, i will give you my money. Give it to him, and your business is done. Leave your job. You don’t know how worried i am seeing you should work for that man!” Heechul talks loudly.

Listening to it, sohee’s eyes get teary.

“Why are you that angry to me? Do i bother you? How can i just take your money and go? I’m not that kind of person oppa! I can’t do that!” Sohee begins to cry, she tries to walk to her room.

“Please… Leave that job, Sohee…” Heechul grabs sohee’s hand, he calms his voice and begs.

Sohee stops her step, “I can’t…. I’m happy working with him, oppa. You’re wrong..” Sohee then leaves Heechul in the living room.

Heechul regrets his act. He realizes he has been to harsh "I'm sorry soheeyaa. It's just because i'm worried about you. It's just because..... I love you...." Heechul talks to him self. 

jiyong listens to all the conversation. His jaw drops.

“She’s happy working with me?” jiyong asks his self.

jiyong immediately leaves, enters his car.

 

Listening to sohee’s words, he feels something weird in his heart. Something that bothers his feeling, something that makes his heart beats so fast, something like….. love.

 

Meanwhile, Yeeun and Taecyeon get closer and closer each day. They text everyday, and they even go out together. Actually, This surprises Yeeun. They never be this close before. Yeeun is like jiyong’s little sister. She has been very close to jiyong’s family, including his cousin, Taecyeon, for so long. But Taecyeon doesn’t recognizes her that much.

That day, They go out to have lunch together.

“Yeeun-ssi…” Taecyeon says in a soft tone.

“Yes oppa?” Yeeun raises her head, she feels awkward to taecyon’s sharp glare.

“We’ve been so close lately… I find you are so great, adorable, and kind…” Taec smiles, doesn’t stop staring at yeeun’s figure.

Yeeun starts feeling nervous. Her heart beats faster. Her leg is shaking under the table, yes, that’s her habit when she gets nervous.

“I’m so happy to know and to be close to you… Thank you so much. You’ve helped me a lot. You are even the one who makes the company sure about my music talent” Taec continues, “Can  you please put the spoon down” he asks.

Yeeun who is holding a spoon in her right hand puts it down, getting more nervous.

“Thank you…. Johaeyo…” Taec reaches her right hand and kisses it gently.

Yeeun smiles, she can’t say any words.

 

***

Ahhh i really want everyone to live happily soon, but we have to wait kkk

What do you think? Sorry if you dislike it T_T