The promise

True Love

 

One month later

Sohee stood up in front of the big mirror. She looked at her self from head to toe. Her long black hair was curlied. She let it down. A small tiara on her hair made her figure even more adorable. Then, she paid attention to her body that was covered by a beautiful backless white gown that showed off her perfect body. She smiled to her self.

“Ohh sweetie, stop looking at your self. You’re amazing!” Mrs. Kwon stood besides Sohee and pat her shoulder, causing sohee’s chubby cheeks turned red.

“Ahh thank you….” Sohee didn’t continue her sentence, it was still weird for her to call Jiyong’s mother like she called her own mother.

“It’s okay… I’m your eomma now, aren’t i?” Mrs.Kwon hugged her.

“Thank you eomma…” Sohee smiled, feeling so blessed to feel the warmth of mother that she never felt for the past 8 years.

“Ahh anyway, we’ve been late. Let’s go, everyone’s waiting!” Mrs.Kwon held sohee’s hand to walk out from the dressing room.

 

***

 

Sohee and Jiyong walked slowly into the altar. All the eyes are looking at the perfect couple walking among them. The very beautiful woman in her white gown, and the very handsome man in his white tuxedo.

Then they faithfully said their lifetime promise to each other. With the tears covered their faces, they promised.

 

“I, Kwon Jiyong, take you Ahn Sohee, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness”

 

“I, Ahn Sohee, take you Kwon Jiyong, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness”

 

“Promise me you’ll never ever leave me again?” Jiyong whispered to Sohee.

“I will never… i swear…” sohee whispered back and smiled.

Then, the perfect couple that made everyone jealous kissed each other, followed by people’s applause around the whole room.

 

The Wedding celebration

The large room that was beautifully decorated by all about white and white roses as Sohee requested, was full of so many beloved people of Jiyong and Sohee.

“Now, it’s the time for the wedding tradition, throwing the flower! The lucky person who gets this will get married soon!” The MC asked Sohee and Jiyong to turned their body.  Sohee and Jiyong were so excited.

“One….. Two….. Three….!”

In the third count, Sohee and Jiyong threw the bouquet of flowe together.

“And guess who got iiiit???”

Two people caught it at the same time, they stared each other. Sohee and Jiyong were surprised when they turned their bodies.

“Oppa, give it to me, i caught it first!” Yeeun smirked and took the flower into her hug.

“Mworagooo? I caught it too!” Heechul tried to take it from Yeeun.

“Fine fine, so both of us are going to be married soon! But i’m gonna make sure that my husband will not be you!” Yeeun hit Heechul’s shoulder.

“Of course! I don’t wanna marry you either!” Heechul smirked. Then, they both laughed.

Jiyong and Sohee couldn’t help but laughing too. They walked down together, approaching Heechul and Yeeun.

They hugged each other.

“Thank you uunie for this beautiful gown! And thank you for always taking care of me as my sister! I hope you’ll find someone to take care of you for the whole of your life soon! ” Sohee hugged Yeeun so tight, and then, sohee moved in front of Heechul. She just stared at him for some moment before her tears dropped.

“And for this great man… i can’t even say any right words to thank you. Thank you for everything, oppa. I’m sure a very lucky girl is waiting for you somewhere. Go go find  her soon!” Sohee smiled and hugged Heechul. Heechul just nodded and smile.

“I wish both of you a happy life! Jiyong, take care of her with all your heart, okay?!” Heechul hit Jiyong’s shoulder and smirked.

“I promise, Mr. Kim Heechul!” Jiyong bowed and laughed.

***

 

Everyone was happy and dancing that night. The very beautiful celebration of love that has been dreamt by Sohee and Jiyong finally happened. After all the bitter sweet times of togetherness, they finally made it.

And after all the guests were gone, there at the hall room, the two people who were extremely in love still stood there. With the romantic song being played, they danced.

“I couldn’t believe this is my wedding day…” Sohee whispered and smiled to Jiyong, while moving her body slowly, following the rythim of the song.

“I couldn’t either, my princess… I hope your dad is now smiling in heaven, just like us here…” Jiyong kissed Sohee’s forehead. Sohee nodded.

“And i hope he will not be upset to me because i decided to forgive Jessica and Kiko by easing their detention period. They didn’t intend to kill him…and i can’t imagine how their life will be in jail for so many years…” Sohee looked down.

“No, your dad will be so proud for having an angel hearted daughter like you…” Jiyong wiped her face gently.

“Thank you….” Sohee looked at Jiyong and smiled.

“Well, you know, i’m curious how my life will change after today…” sohee closed her eyes and smiled while putting her hand around Jiyong’s neck.  

“Hmm… you’ll be the busiest wife on the earth taking care of me and our children!” Jiyong winked and .

“How many children do you think we’ll have that i will be the busiest wife on the earth?!!! We will only have two! One girl, and one boy!” Sohee pouted and widened her eyes. She took her hand from Jiyong’s neck.

“Who said we will only have two! We will have more. I want five children!” Jiyong moved his face closer to Sohee and sticked his tongue.

“Are you kidding me? Why so many?!!!” Sohee took a step back and surprised.

“I just want to have many!” Jiyong hugged her while laughing.

“No no no i won’t!” Sohee shook her head while trying to escape from Jiyong’s tight hug.

“Let’s see if you can refuse me!” Jiyong suddenly lifted Sohee’s body with the bride style and walked leaving the hall to their hotel room.

“What are you doing? Put me down!” Sohee shook her legs and hit Jiyong’s shoulder.

“I want those babies soon, honey!!!” Jiyong smirked.

"Hmm.... should i admit that i want that, too???" Sohee back.

They both chuckled and kissed each other as the lift door closed.

 

 

-END-