But I love someone else...

True Love

 

3 months later

Jiyong walks towards sohee who is standing in front of the clothes shelf. She’s checking some new dresses that has just been added to the boutique.

“Happy three month anniversary, honey…” Jiyong hugs sohee from the back. He hugs her tightly while kissing her cheek.

“Oppa, what are you doing? It’s not your own place!What if people see?” sohee tries to escape from his hug, but her small figure makes her unable to escape.

“What? You’re my princess and i’m your prince. Anything wrong with hugging you? Aren’t you happy?” Jiyong acts like a little boy, putting his chin on sohee’s shoulder.

Sohee smiles. He holds Jiyong’s hand that is put on her waist.

“I’m so happy. I think i’m the happiest girl now” she speaks shyly.

“Happy anniversary too, oppa! It’s been 3 months… I can’t believe this hehe” sohee pats Jiyong head.

“Now that i live my life so happily because i have you. Please stay like this, my sohee…  I want to celebrate more anniversaries. I want to celebrate one year anniversary” Jiyong kisses her cheek again.

Sohee turns her body, now she’s standing in front of Jiyong.

“You complete my life, too. I may not be your first love, but i hope i can be your last. I love you, oppaaa” sohee kisses Jiyong’s cheek, a very short kiss.

And then, she quicky runs back to her desk and covers her face. She is shy, because she never kisses Jiyong unless Jiyong starts it first.

“Ahaaaa! Finally you kissed me” Jiyong laughs.

“Waeyo? Can’t i do it too? You always do it to me, that’s unfair” sohee pouts.

“Of course you can haha. It’s just so weird” Jiyong laughs again.

“It’s anniversary oppa, but where is the present?” sohee asks cutely.

“Come to my house tonight!” Jiyong answers.

“As long as you pick me up” sohee raises her eyebrow and laughs.

“Ahhh arasseo, princess. I will pick you up! You don’t even want to take a bus now tsk… “ Jiyong pouts.

“Kkkk i’m kidding, oppa! You don’t need to pick me up. My Dad will find it out!” Sohee laughs.

“I really want to meet your dad. He  should know the man who is going to marry his beautiful daughter someday” Jiyong winks at sohee.

Sohee blushes “Hehe be patient, oppa. My dad is not an easy person” sohee smiles.

“Now i have to be back to my work” Jiyong smiles.

“Hm… okay. Bye oppa!” sohee waves her hand.

“Isn’t there any good bye kiss?” jiyong begs with his puppy eyes.

“Just kiss the wall!” sohee laughs.

“Such a rude princess, tsk…  Anyway, bye! See you, honey!” he waves back at sohee.

It’s also been 3 months that Sohee never met Heechul again after their small incident at Sohee’s house. Sohee may feel happy to finally be together with Jiyong, but she is haunted with the guilty pressure to Heechul. She missed that Oppa.

Finally after arguing with her own self, she sends Hechul a text.

 

To: Heechul Oppa

Oppa, how are you? It’s been a while hehe.

Are you busy today? I will come to your office in this lunch break. Waiiiit, i will be there in 15 minutes! Please don’t go anywhere ;)

 

At Heechul’s office

Heechul finally sees this girl after a while. His heart beats so fast.

“Anyeonghaseo, oppa! Long time no see” sohee bows her head.

“Anyeong. Come in, have a seat!” Heechul smiles.

“Uhmm… do i disturb your work, oppa?” sohee asks.

“Ohh not at all. How are you? How’s your appa? You look more beautiful in 3 months hehe” heechul teases her.

“Ahh really? You’re still my handsome oppa as always! Keke” sohee chuckles.

“I’m fine. Appa is a little sick. Now he has stopped working. Doctor said he should retire from his job” Sohee sighs. “ And how are you?” she asks back.

“Ohh your appa is really sick? Well… i should have come to your home to visit him” Heechul looks sad.

“Then why didn’t you come?” sohee asks.

“I know you don’t want to meet me. I think, you must be so mad at me since that day, when we  fought about your job” Heechul explains.

“Oppa, about that, i’m really sorry. You’re the one who should be angry to me. I couldn’t understand that what you were saying is for my sake. Now i hope we can just forget about that, i have been back to my normal job as well..” sohee smiles.

“Forgive me too, sohee. I did hurt your feeling too with my words. That was because i was so worried about you. Sohee, i want you to know something, then you’ll understand..” Heechul takes a deep breath.

“I don’t know what you think about me, or how you look at me. I always take care of you, making sure that you’re okay. Do you know why i did those things?” Heechul looks at sohee deeply.

“Because… i’m like your own little sister, right?” Sohee smiles to him.

“That’s true…. But there’s another reason..” Heechul continues…

“ Because fall in love to  you, Sohee….” Heechul holds sohee’s hand.

Sohee gets surprised, her smile suddenly disappears. Her heart beats so fast. Then, she slowly takes her hand from Heechul.

“Oppa, i never know this. I’m sorry…” Sohee can’t look at Heechul’s eyes.

“I know it surprised you. But i will patiently wait. Don’t worry sohee. I never force my feeling towards you…” Heechul smiles.

“No, Oppa… I’m sorry… I’m dating with Jiyong now” Sohee feels so stupid and guilty for never realizing Hecchul’s feeling.

Heechul is speechless. He can’t say any words. He feels like his heart has been stabbed by a knife.

“I’m sorry oppa…” Sohee can’t hold on her tears.

“No need to say sorry… Be happy sohee… I’m happy for you. Now you can leave. Take care of your self” Heechul pats sohee’s head and smiles.

He then turns his body, and his tears drop.

“I’m so useless for you, oppa. I never be able to be a kind person for you. You’re always taking care of me, now look at what i’ve done to you! You better hate me now” Sohee talks to her self, she cries. She stands up and walks, leaving Heechul’s office.

“I hope you can find your true love. I’ll still be waiting…” Heechul speaks.

Sohee stops her step, and she cries even harder while walking out. “Don’t wait for me oppa… I love someone else…” Sohee whispers to her self.

 

***

Sorry for the short chapter xD