I do!

True Love

 

Sohee just kept in silence. She ate all the foods with no word.

“Honey, just please answer my question…” Jiyong started to persuade her once more.

“Oppa… i’m so tired today. I had a lot of things in my mind. And this is also a very shocking news. Could you please understand?” Sohee looked at Jiyong’s deeply, her voice was too weak.

“Arasseo. I’m sorry, sohee… It’s just… i really don’t want to marry unless it’s with you….” Jiyong was worried as well.

“I just need time to think about this. Will you wait?” sohee asked.

“Sure. Just tell me when you have an answer, i will bring you to my parents…” Jiyong smiled.

Sohee just nodded.

Sohee was completely afraid. She dated Jiyong just for several months. And of course, another thing she’s afraid of is Kiko. She was really afraid Kiko would hurt people she loved. And yes, Kiko has started it….

Two weeks later

Sohee started getting mysterious messages to her cellphone.

“now you know what i meant, don’t you?”

“How was it? Seeing your beloved people was hurted? Did it hurt, huh?”

“Still wanna play this game?”

Those messages haunted sohee everyday, and sohee was more and more worried.

“I know this is Kiko. She really wants to hurt Yeeun unnie? Oh my god what should i do?” sohee was worried.

“Oppaa… if only you understood my situation. If only i could tell you…” sohee looked at Jiyong’s photo in her cellphone.

Suddenly, that number called.

“What do you want? Please  stop. Your business is with me!” sohee talked emotionally.

“Meet me at Orchid Apartment 10th floor 205, lunch break. Well, if you really want to stop me…” then the person ended the call.

Sohee sighed.

 

At the Boutique.

“Unnie…” sohee started the conversation to Yeeun.

“Yes, sohee?” Yeeun smiled.

“How’s your relationship with Taecyeon oppa? Are you two happy?” Sohee was nervous.

“Of course! We’re so happy… i’m so happy and blessed everyday to have a very kind boyfriend like him. I really love him. Really… Everything’s good so far! Why?” Yeeun asked.

Sohee kept quiet. She wanted to tell the truth that she saw Teacyeon with Jessica was kissing.

But seeing that her unnie loved Taecyeon so much, Sohee felt like she couldn’t break Yeeun’s heart.

“Uhmm… nothing unnie… I just want to make sure. I’m so happy for you” sohee smiled.

Sohee cancelled her plan to tell the truth.

“No, i can’t just lie like this! I should stop her!” sohee told her self.

The lunch break came, Sohee asked for Yeeun’s permission to have lunch outside.

 

At Taecyeon’s apartment

Jessica started to seduce Taecyeon. She hugged and kissed Taecyeon.

“Hold on, jess! I’m gonna take a bath” Taecyeon smiled.

“Okay, i’ll wait…” Jessica smiled.

As Taecyeon entered the bathroom, Jessica took his cell phone. Then, she texted someone…

To: My Yeeun

Do you have time, honey? Come here. I miss you. Now now :)

 

Sohee’s POV

Sohee reached the place that Kiko ordered. She walked and found the room number, 205. She walked closer and closer. The door was not closed, a little opened.

Sohee took a look inside since the door was open. She was very shocked to find out who were outside.

They were Taecyeon and Jessica. They were kissing on the sofa.

“What? So this is his place? Kiko tricked me! She must had an evil plan!” sohee talked to her self, shaking her head.

Sohee just stood, she covered . She turned her body and ran to the lift.

“Yeeun unnie, where are you now?” sohee called Yeeun in panic.

“Taecyeon’s apartment. Why?” Yeeun asked back.

“Omo! Where exactly are you? Unnie don’t come, i want to talk!” sohee begged. She immediately left the lift, she ran back to Taecyeon’s room by the stairs.

“In the lift, i almost reach his room. What? Why are you saying that?” Yeeun walked out from the lift.

“Unnie please go back! Listen to me!” sohee’s voice was even higher.

Yeeun stopped her step, she could feel something wrong happened, and it even made her more curious to walk to Taec’s room.

She ended up the call, she walked to the room, almost ran.

Sohee finally reached the floor too, but she was too late.

There, Yeeun stood up outside the room, she was speechless and just crying to see the kissing scene between her boyfriend and another girl.

She entered the room slowly with tears.

“Ooops who’s this?” Jessica stopped the kiss.

Taecyeon turned his body and surprised.

“Yeeun?!!” Taecyeon was speechless.

“What’s this? This is why you text me to come?” Yeeun cried and cried.

“I didn’t text you… Jessica what did you do?” Taecyeon was angry and shocked.

“Sorry Yeeun… I thought you knew this. I guess your lovely little sister has found this out a long ago, right miss sohee? didn’t she tell you? What a bad friend!” Jessica smirked and pointed at Sohee who was standing outside the room.  

Yeeun looked at Sohee. Her eyes were teary and weak.

“Sohee, tell me this girl is lying…” Yeeun cried while looking at Sohee.

“Unnie, i can explain this… trust me…” Sohee started crying too.

“Oh My God, i can’t believe this…” Yeeun cried even harder. She slapped Taecyeon’s and Jessica’s face, and left.

“Unnie listen to me…” Sohee shouted.

Yeeun just left and ignored Sohee, she cried and cried.

“Are you and Kiko happy now? You two are really too much! And you oppa, you’re such a stupid man too! She just used you for her stupid game!” Sohee couldn’t manage her emotion. She left Taecyeon and Jess, and ran for Yeeun.

“You are really a ! Go away! You’ve made me blind!” Taecyeon hit Jessica’s shoulder.

“Never mind… I never want you either…” Jessica smirked.

 Yeeun’s house

Sohee was knocking the door of Yeeun’s room.

“Unnie…. Please… You should listen to me. And just cry here in my shoulder..” sohee begged.

After 20 minutes begging, Yeeun finally opened her door. She was standing crying.

“Why Sohee? Why did you do that? How could you lie and hide it?” Yeeun cried and covered her face.

Sohee walked toward her and hugged her tightly.

“Unnie… you can hate me now. Just cry first, cry… i’ll wipe it all” Sohee cried too.

They cried together for so long, after that, they sat and talked heart to heart.

“I’m so sorry unnie… i know i’ve been a very bad person. But i really don’t know what to do… I wanted to tell you but i didn’t want to hurt you. So i kept delaying and delaying to tell you. Now that it’s been too late. I’m sorry….” Sohee’s tears started to drop again.

“You know, i can’t really hate you, Sohee. Although i’m still a bit disappointed that you were not honest” Yeeun still talked in a weak tone.

“It’s all Kiko’s game unnie…” Sohee told Yeeun.

“What do you mean?” Yeeun raised her eyebrow.

“That day, she came to me and asked me to leave Jiyong. I refused that. She said i would regret that. Seemed like she wanted to take a revenge by hurting people i love…” sohee cried.

Yeeun was surprised, and she hugged sohee.

“That’s okay. That’s why, i always want you to tell everything to me. Don’t try to hide if anything happened to you. Look, it ended up like this because you didn’t tell me about Kiko” Yeeun wiped sohee’s tears.

“I’m scared, i don’t want her to hurt my beloved people…” sohee looked at Yeeun.

“Don’t be afraid of her, What do you think she can do? She will just play around to make you down. So don’t let her win” Yeeun encouraged Sohee.

“But look at you now. You really became the victim of this. It’s all because of me…” Sohee felt guilty.

“Don’t be like that. If Taecyeon really loves me, he will not do that either. But he just did it to me, right? He may not be the right person for me…” Yeeun tried so hard to hold on her tears.

“Now that you have a person who really loves you, don’t be afraid. Kiko can do nothing. Just go, sohee!” Yeeun pat sohee’s head.

“Thank you unnie… Maybe i should just say yes to Oppa…” Sohee sighed.

“What? Yes for what?” Yeeun asked.

“Hmm… he wanted to marry me. His parents begged him to marry soon. I’m scared of Kiko. I am afraid she will do something…” Sohee was very worried.

“Omooo… Don’t ever mind that girl! Trust me, she will do nothing! As long as Jiyong’s love and your love are strong, that devil will never be able to break that!” Yeeun persuaded Sohee.

“I’ll think about it unnie. And may be it’s a “yes” for him…” sohee smiled.

“Good! Now just forget about today, sohee. You don’t need to talk about this to Jiyong, arasseo?” Yeeun asked.

“Yes unnie… I’m very sorry once again. And thank you so much. Don’t cry! You deserve a better man than him!” Sohee hugged Yeeun.

“That’s okay, my sohee… I will heal this pain soon. Thank you! Now go home!” Yeeun smiled widely.

Sohee nodded and left.

At Home

“I’m home….” Sohee greeted her appa who is watching the tv.

“Hi my sweetheart…” sohee’s dad smiled.

Sohee kissed her dad and sat besides her dad.

“Appa…” sohee talked.

“waeyo?” her appa responded.

“You know i’ve been very close to someone lately… I always want to introduce him to you” Sohee smiled.

“So?” her dad seemed not interested to this topic. He always had his own ideal type for Sohee.

“Appa please… this time give me a chance… He’s a very kind man. he’s not playing with me. He’s serious…” Sohee begged.

“Serious? What’s the proof?” Her dad was curious.

“He… he wanted to marry me….” Sohee spoke softly.

“Are you kidding me?!!!” Her dad was surprised.

“I’m not kidding. She wanted to marry me, oppa…” Sohee smiled.

Sohee’s Dad didn’t know what to do. It’s hard for him to let Sohee to another man.

“Do you really love him?” Sohee’s dad tried his best to open his heart.

“I do… I love him so much appa…” sohee answered surely.

“Then just follow your heart…” Sohee’s dad finally gave up.

“But… you seemed unhappy? You don’t want it?” sohee was disappointed.

“What can i do? My daughter is so happy with him. Shouldn’t i try to be happy, too?” Sohee’s dad pat her head.

“I still need to meet him. At least i will give him a chance…” Sohee’s dad left the living room.

“Thank you very much, appa!!! He will not disappoint you. Take my words!!!” sohee smiled.

"Bring him here to meet me tomorrow!" Sohee's Dad talked from his bedroom.

Dad's POV

"It should be Heechul, Sohee.... But what can i do?" He sighed.