I'll make you smile

True Love

 

 

Jiyong lies on her bed. He can’t even sleep.

He still feels something weird in his heart. He can’t get sohee out from his head.

“.. I am happy working with him….” That sentence just stuck in his mind.

“Do i feel happy, too?” he asks him self. “What do i feel? What kind of feeling is this?” He hits the bed, rolling his eyes.

“Love? IT CAN’T BE! Love doesn’t even exist in this world. At least, not for me! Just be normal, Jiiyong! Nothing happens in your heart!” He pats his chest and closes his eyes.

 

The alarm gets sohee up. It’s 5 am, one hour earlier. She normally wakes up at 6 am. She washes her face, then walks to the kitchen. She starts making pancakes.

“I really need something like this. I was absent yesterday. He must be angry. And he will give me a long speech today tsk…” she sighs.

It takes about 30 minutes for her to finish everything.

“Ahh it’s done! With this, he won’t even be able to be angry to me!kkk” sohee chuckles and claps her hand.

At 8 am, as usual, sohee is ready at Jiyong’s house.

“Aishh where is he?” sohee complains. She walks to Jiyong’s room.

She knocks the door, but no respond. She then opens his room, and sees Jiyong is still sleeping.

“Oh My God! This boy…. Hey boss! Wake uuuup!” sohee sits at the edge of the bed. She whispers right to his ears.

Jiyong then opens his eyes, and she gets shocked looking at sohee’s lip whispering to his ears.

“Yaaah! What are you doing?” Jiyong screams.

“What? I’m waking you up! Wake up wake up! Look! It’s 8.15 am!” sohee hits jiyong’s shoulder.

“I’ve told you if you ever appear here suddenly, you’ll be my assistant forever, right?!!” Jiyong stays away from Sohee. His heart beats so fast.

“I’ve knocked the door! Yahh you should thank me for waking you up! Seems like you really want me to be your assistant forever” sohee pouts.

“What? No way! Go outside. I’m gonna prepare” Jiyong goes to the bath room, he blushes.

Sohee laughs.

At the office

Jiyong and sohee walk from the meeting room. They just finished holding a meeting with album producer.

“Everything is ready! We’ll just have to wait a little. Finally, i will have more time to have fun instead of working” Jiyong talks excitingly.

“Yess. I need some fun, too!” sohee replies and sighs.

They walk towards Jiyong’s room.

“What will i have for lunch? Hmm..”  Jiyong rolls his eyes and takes a seat.

“You don’t need to go out this afternoon!” sohee smiles widely.

“Huh? Why?” Jiyong asks.

"Wait a minute!" Sohee asks.

She walks towards her bag and  takes a pink box from her bag.

“Tadaaa…. I made this! Keke. It’s for your lunch. It’s because i feel so sorry about my absence. Mianhaeyo, boss!” sohee bows her head down.

Suddenly… someone’s entering the room.

“Hi guys! Kkk” That’s Yeeun. As she enters the room, she immediately hugs sohee.

“Soheeyaaa, i’ve been missing you!” Yeeun hugs and pinches sohee.

“Aisshhh why are you so happy? Anyway, i miss you, too eonnie!” sohee chuckles.

“Oppa, can i borrow your assistant for lunch? I really miss her!” Yeeun begs, gives her puppy eyes.

“Why don’t you ask me to join?” Jiyong widens his eyes.

“Why should you join? It’s a girl’s business, oppa!” Yeeun pouts.

“Ahhh.. arasseo. But don’t take it too long!” Jiyong answers.

“Keke i know i know, you’ll miss me,  right? Just be to the point!” Sohee teases him.

“What the hell?!!” Jiyong tries to ignore her.

“Anyway, take this, boss! Enjoy your lunch! Let’s go eonnie! ” Sohee gives the pink box to Jiyong.

After they leave the room, Jiyong reaches the box on the table. He opens it carefully. It smells so good.

There are two pancakes, but not just an ordinary one. Sohee drew Jiyong’s face on the pancake with the chocolate and strawberry sauce, makes it look so cute. There’s also a small note inside.

“Look at the drawing! Cute, isn’t it? Kkk. After eating this, hope you’ll always feel happy.

Please smile, just like your face on the pancake -* ”

-Princess Sohee-

Jiyong can’t hold his smile.  He even laughs. He takes his cell phone from his pocket, and takes a picture of the pancakes.

“Still calling your self as a princess? Babo! ” Jiyong laughs. He doesn’t stop staring at the pancakes.

“Thank you so much, Sohee. You make me smile again” He whispers and smiles.

 

At The Restaurant

“Soheeyaa…” Yeeun starts the conversation. “I’m dating” she whispers and blushes.

“WHAAAAAT?!!!” Sohee screams, causing people in the restaurant looking at her.

“Tsk…. Don’t be too loud!!!” Yeeun closes sohee’s mouth shyly.

“Omoooo! I’m so happy eonnie! Jeongmal! Kkk. It must be Taecyeon oppa, right? Hope you two will be happy!” Sohee holds Yeeun’s hand.

“kkk thanks Sohee! Since i’m so happy today, i’ll treat you!” Yeeun smiles and pats sohee.

“Yeayyy! I’m so lucky today!” sohee laughs and claps her hand.

“Anyway, you seem closer and closer to Jiyong” Yeeun teases her.

“Ohh… Yes! We are good friends now! Kkk kidding. Hm… It’s just that we don’t feel really awkward now. I’m used to interact with him. Ahh… We even went to the beach!” sohee adds.

“Really? What were you doing? You know, beach is his favorite place. He only asks his close people to go with him there ” Yeeun is curious.

“Ahh actually, we don’t plan it at all. It was because he was sad…” sohee’s face turns sad.

“He talked about a girl that used to be precious for her… I don’t know, but i was just so sad seeing him like that…”

Yeeun doesn’t speak anything. She just sighs.

“Is that… Kiko?” sohee rises her eyebrow.

“Yes… she is…” Yeun sighs, she thinks for a while whether she will tell this to Sohee or not.

“They used to be a perfect couple. Jiyong loved her so much, you can’t even imagine how he loved Kiko. Although Jiyong oppa had to study abroad, they managed the long distant relationship. Jiyong oppa frequently came back to Korea once a month, but everything changed since he found that Kiko cheat on him. After that, he never came back to Korea, he didn’t want to see Kiko at all!” Yeeun’s mood suddenly turns bad.

“Do you mean, Kiko is here? In Korea?" Sohee gets surprised.

“Yes, she’s here. That’s why i feel so annoyed!” yeeun sighs.

“How did she cheat on Jiyong?” sohee becomes more curious.

“I don’t think it’s a good thing  to share Jiyong oppa’s private life. But if you know that, you’ll understand why  he is so hurtful”  Yeeun tries to control her self.

“Soheeyaaa, you’re now the closest person to him. You meet him everyday. Please, take care of him. Cheer him up. He’s just like my  own older brother. Please, make him smile and forget his pain…” Yeeun begs.

“I don’t want to see him sad either, eonnie. I don’t know why…. But i’m just so happy when he smiles” sohee smiles.

"I've been watching him. He looks happy with you. You may be just an assitant who works under the contract. But you know, you do have an ability to make people happy, including Jiyong. So, i believe in you. Please take care of him. That's all" Yeeun holds sohee's hand.

"I see, eonnie..." She nods. But she realizes, she doesn't have much time left. She will only work for a month, and this will be the last week...

After having the girl's business with Yeeun, Sohee heads back to Jiyong's office.

She saw Jiyong was sitting from the back. She steps carefully and hits Jiyong's shouolder all of sudden. "Heyyy what are you doin, boss??!!"  

Jiyong who is looking at his cellphone screen is so surprised.

"YAAAH! Why are you acting like  a ghost? You always appear all of sudden, wherever and whenever!" Jiyong screams angrily.

Sohee laughs so hard, her eyes look disappear when she is laughing, makes her look so cute.

"kkk why are you so surprised??? Ahhh... I know. You must be watching something bad!" sohee teases him and tries to grab his cellphone.

"Whaaat? Nooo! Give it to me!" Jiyong and sohee are now fighting to get the cellphone, but unfortunately, sohee gets it.

She is surprised when she knows what's on the screen...

It's a photo of her pancakes.

She then blushes and gives the cellphone back to Jiyong. 

"It's just... the pancakes are so cute. You drew so well. That's why i took a picture of it" Jiyong tries to avoid the eye contact with Sohee.

"mm... How was it? tasted Good?" Sohee suddenly gets shy too.

"Not bad..." Jiyong answers. Again, without any eye contact to her.

"Hmmm... then i shouldn't cook anything for you again..." sohee sighs.

"No no no! Please cook me another foods!" Jiyong suddenly just holds sohee''s hand and begs with his puppy eyes.

Sohee gets surprised.

"What are you doing?" sohee looks at Jiyong's eyes and blushes.

Jiyong takes his hand while blushing like crazy.

" I was just asking you to cook! Aishh you're too much. Forget that!" Jiyong pouts.

"Why are you so sensitive?? i feel like talking to a girl who is having her period! tsk...." Sohee complains. 

"What the hell are you calling me  girl? yahh! Okay okay, i'm sorry Princess!" Jiyong teases her.

Then, they both laugh....

 

***

Keke sorry for the boring chap. please leave some comments and critics ^^