Give him back!

True Love

 

 

That was 9 o’clock. As usual, sohee was at the boutique, working alone since Yeeun was not there yet.

There was not any customer coming, so she had nothing to do. She just sat on the sofa and started drawing some new designs.

Suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the screen and smiled.

“Hello!” sohee picked it up excitedly.

“Hi my princess. What are you doing?” Jiyong asked.

“Nothing… I’m just drawing. Yeeun unnie is not here yet. So i’m so lonely. What about you? Did you have your breakfast? ” sohee stopped drawing.

“No i didn’t. I didn’t have time to grab my breakfast. Now i have some meeting wating for me” Jiyong sighed.

“Aishh you should have had your breakfast! Uhm… let’s have lunch together this afternoon, okay?” sohee begged.

“Okay. Let’s see if i have a break this afternoon, honey..” Jiyong replied.

While, a car stopped in front of the boutique.

“Oppa i think i should be back to work. Someone is coming”, sohee looked at the window.

“Okay. Bye honey! Give me your kiss!” Jiyong chuckled.

“mwahhh!” sohee kissed her cellphone and immediately stood up to welcome the visitor.

She was surprised when she found out that the visitor was someone she was afraid of. That was Kiko.

Kiko walked into the boutique with her very classy look.

“Anyeonghaseo. Welcome…” sohee bowed her head, she avoided eye contact with Kiko.

Kiko stopped her step. She paid attention to sohee, from her head to toe, and smirked. She then just walked to see the dresses.

Sohee was extremely nervous. “Oh My God, help me! Why shoud i be under the same roof with her?” sohee talked to her self.

Although sohee disliked Kiko, she still had to do her job. She followed Kiko’s step.

“What are you looking for? Can i help you?” sohee asked with a very soft voice.

“I’m looking for the girl who has stolen my man” kiko answered and looked at sohee deeply.

“Oh, and can you help me to get him back? You know nothing about him. You just so suddenly came into his life, and took him away from me. Stay away from my business, please…” Kiko talked softly, but her smile was really fake.

“Sorry, but we’re not supposed to talk like this here. This is the place where i should do my job” sohee tried to control her emotion.

“OH come on, sohee. Just stop playing around with my man.  Now i just ask you to leave him, give him back to me. He’s supposed to be with me now. Easy right?” Kiko held sohee’s hand.

Sohee took a deep breath, then she took her hand from Kiko.

“No, i can’t. I never stole anything from you. You’ve thrown him away. That’s your own fault” Sohee encouraged her self to look at Kiko.

“Wow, you’re such a stubborn girl! Okay then, you’ll regret for ignoring me. Uhm… just take care of your beloved people around you…” Kiko hit sohee’s shoulder.

“Sorry, what do you mean?” Sohee raised her eyebrow.

Kiko looked outside the boutique, she saw Yeeun was coming.

“You’ll know soon, !” Kiko left Sohee and walked outside.

Sohee just stood up. She was angry, afraid, and worried.

“Sohee, isn’t that Kiko? What was she doing here?” Yeeun  walked toward Sohee.

“Yes, she is. Hmm.. she just passed by to see some dresses unnie..” sohee smiled.

“Tsk… why should she came here? I really don’t want to see her!” Yeeun sighed.

“Ahh just forget about her, unnie..” sohee changed the topic.

“By the way unnie, i saw you at the mall yesterday!” sohee smiled widely.

“What? Really?” Yeeun asked.

“Yes! But your hair…” sohee stopped her sentence. “Isn’t it blonde?” sohee asked her self.

“Ohh you must be mistaken. I wasn’t in Seoul yesterday. And about my hair, i have changed the color two days ago. The person you saw may be another person looking like me!” Yeeun laughed.

Sohee was shocked. She was sure that the man she saw yesterday was Taecyeon, and he was even kissing with a blonde girl  that she thought Yeeun. “So that wasn’t Yeuun unnie?!!!” Sohee asked her self.

“What’s wrong Sohee?” Yeeun asked.

“Uhm.. No, unnie… Where was Tecyeon oppa yesterday? Did he go with you?” Sohee tried to think positively.

“No… i went by my self. He was here in Seoul, filming his new music video” smiled.

“Ohh… i see” sohee was back to her work.

Sohee could feel that her heart beat so fast. She didn’t know what to do. Should she tell Yeeun that she saw Taecyon with a girl?

“Unnie, i really don’t want to hurt you…. What should i do?” sohee sighed.

Suddenly she remembered what Kiko said.

“just take care of your beloved people around you”….

“you’ll now soon…”

“Is this what Kiko means? No way!” sohee shook her head.

 

Lunch Break, Jiyong’s office.

 

Sohee sneaked into Jiyong’s office room, She wanted to surprise Jiyong, but suddenly….

“Hey princess, what are you doing in my room?!!!” Jiyong hugged her from the back.

“Oh My God you scared me oppaaa!!!” sohee was extremely surprised.

“Hahaaa you wanted to surprise me but it ended up like this!” Jiyong laughed while still hugging her.

“Aishh you broke my surprise oppa! Don’t hug me like this, it’s your office!” sohee ran away and sat on the sofa.

“Don’t you know i miss you so much? Even to just hug you, you don’t allow me..Tsk…” Jiyong sighed and closed the door.

“kkk at least don’t hug me here! Oppa, i have a question for you…” sohee looked at Jiyong.

“What is that?” Jiyong came closer, sat besides sohee.

“Is Taecyeon oppa a good man?” Sohee asked.

“Why do you ask that?” Jiyong raised her eyebrow.

“Nothing… I just want to make sure my unnie is with a good person hehe” sohee smiled.

“He was a playboy actually… But now that she dates with a very good girl like Yeeun, i think he’s a good man” Jiyong answered while playing with sohee’s hair.

“Hmmm glad to hear that. But oppa, what if he cheats on Yeeun unnie?” Sohee asked further.

“He’s dead” Jiyong gave a very short  but scray answer, causing sohee’s eyes widen.

“Honey, i also have something to say. Let’s go for lunch, i will say later” Jiyong took sohee’s hand.

When they were about to walk out from the lift, a girl entered the lift . She was very pretty. Her body is slim and her hair is blonde.

She bowed and smiled to Jiyong.

“Hi Jiyong! Long time no see!”

“Hi..” Jiyong replied in a flat tone and flat expression.

“Who is this?” That girl looked at sohee.

“oh.. she’s my girlfriend, Sohee” Jiyong replied again.

That girl looked at sohee with her sharp gare, Sohee who was feeling uncomfortable with her glare tried to smile and greet her.

“Hi i’m sohee” sohee smiled and bowed.

“Oh… so this is that lucky girl, sohee…” she smirked.

“Excuse me?” sohee was confused.

“Nothing.. Oh sorry i gotta go. I have some business with Taecyeon” That girl smiled and left.

Sohee was surprised when that girl mentioned Taecyeon.

“Oppa who is she? Why does she meet Taecyeon oppa?” sohee was panic.

“Don’t you know her? She’s Jessica. She’s the model for Taecyeon’s new music video.” Jiyong answered.

“You seem dislike her oppa?” sohee asked.

“Of course! She’s Kiko’s cousin” Jiyong talked with unpleasant tone.

Sohee got surprised.

“Whaaaat?!! She might be a girl i saw yesterday. Blonde girl! And she is Kiko’s close person? Did Kiko do this on purpose? She wanted to hurt Yeeun unnie?” Sohee asked to her self, she started feeling afraid.

“I wont’t let you….” Sohee sighed.

“What are you talking about? Come on let’s go. I’m hungry!” Jiyong walked.

 

At the restaurant

“You said you wanted to talk something. What is it?” Sohee asked.

Jiyong took a deep breath, she held Sohee’s hand.

“My parents came to my house today. They had a favor for me” Jiyong talked slowly.

“What is  it?” Sohee was curious.

“They wanted me get married soon..” Jiyong was worried for sohee’s reaction.

“What??!!!” sohee screamed, couldn’t manage her voice.

“They really begged me for that, since i’ve been older and older. They asked me to do it, or…” Jiyong stopped his sentence.

“Or what???” Sohee was panic.

“Or they will ask me to marry their choice…” Jiyong sighed.

“No… Oppa… I can’t… It’s too early. Seriously….” Sohee felt like crying.

“Honey, please… Think about it! You want me to marry another girl? I don’t want to!” Jiyong begged, she held sohee’s hand even tighter.

Sohee didn’t say any words. Her tears dropped. She was afraid.