I will lose you soon..

True Love

 

That day was the meeting between Sohee’s dad and Jiyong. Sohee’s dad ordered to meet at the restaurant instead of at home.

After their work was over, they got ready to meet each other at the restaurant.

“My princess sohee, i’m so nervous that today i will meet your dad” Jiyong talked from the phone.

“kkk.  Actually i’m feeling nervous, too oppa. I wnder what he will say about you…” Sohee just chuckled.

“Hope he will like me keke. Anyway where are you? Is your work over?” Jiyong asked.

“Almost. I will go soon as my work is over” Sohee replied.

“Okay i’m now heading there. Should i pick you up?” Jiyong walked to his car.

“No need oppa. I’ll go by my self. See you!” sohee ended the call.

Right after her work was done, sohee left to boutique.

 

At the Restaurant

Jiyong sat alone, Sohee and her Dad hasn’t been there yet. It’s been about 15 minutes he waited.

Then he called sohee again.

“Sohee where are you? I’m all alone here” Jiyong asked, started feeling bored for waiting.

“I almost reach there! What? You’re alone? I thought my Dad is already there. He has been heading to the restaurant about 15 minutes ago” Sohee was confused.

“Really? Ohhh… he might be trapped in the traffic jam” Jiyong guessed.

“Maybe… okay wait for me…” Sohee calmed him and ended the call.

 

Sohee’s POV

Sohee tried to call her dad but the phone call was failed, and she just walked to the restaurant, hoping that her dad would be there when she arrived.

When she was walking, she saw her dad was about to cross the road.

“Appa….!” Sohee shouted and waved her hand to her dad.

Her Dad turned his body, he smiled and waved back to sohee “Ahh you’re there!”.

At the same time, a car ran so fast.

Sohee widened her eyes. She saw the car was about to hit her dad. She shouted and ran, tried to avoid it.

“Appaaa! Step back!!!” she shouted. But, she was too late. The car ran too fast.

The car hit Sohee’s dad. He was thrown away from the road, his head was full of blood.

The car stopped.

There were two girls in the car. They were panic.

“Stupid! I just asked you to hit a little, not kill him like that! You drove too fast!” A girl was shocked.

“Oh My God what should we do?” The another girl was scared.

“Go now!!!” they as soon as possible escaped.

 

Sohee was speechless. He saw her dad was hit by a car. She ran quickly to her dad who was lying on the road with blood.

“Appaaaaa!!! Wake up!” She cried so badly, but her dad didn’t respond.

She didn’t know what to do. Then, there was a car passed by, she immediately stopped that car.

She knocked the window.

“Please  help me….” She cried.

 A man inside the car then opened the window. “Sohee??? What happened” he asked. That was Heechul. He walked out from his car and got surprised to see Sohee’s dad condition.

“A car hit him. Please take us to the hospital…” sohee cried and cried.

Then they left to the hospital. Sohee accidentally dropped her cellphone on the road. She was panic, and she completely forgot that Jiyong was waiting for them at the restaurant.

 

At the hospital

Sohee and Heechul sat on the chair outside the operation room.

Sohee didn’t stop crying. Heechul tried to calm her down.

“Let’s pray sohee. Don’t cry…Everything’s gonna be alright…” Heechul wiped her tears.

“I don’t want to lo loose him… He’s the only one i have…” sohee cried.

The doctor walked out from the room. Heechul and Sohee immediately stood up.

“Doctor, what happened to my Dad? He’s okay, right?” sohee was panic.

“Unfortunately no. Sorry i have to tell you that it’s too serious. His head bumped too hard. We have done our best.Now that it’s only miracle that can help” The doctor told sadly.

Sohee cried even harder, she hugged Heechul so tightly.

“He doesn’t have much time. His body function almost stops working, but he still moans. Go inside, he keeps calling your name!” The doctor asked sohee and heechul to come.

Sohee ran and sat besides her dad. She was so hurtful to see her dad was lying on the bed.

“Appa…. It’s me… You’re okay. Does it hurt? I’ll ease your pain…” Sohee whispered to his ears. She cried.

“Sohee…” her appa whispered so weakly, he managed to breath and looked at his daughter.

“Yes?” sohee held his hands.

“Forgive me… I can’t be by your sides anymore…” his tears dropped.

“No, you can’t leave me, appa…” sohee cried, she hugged her dad.

“I want you to be happy, to live with a person who truly loves you… Please promise me something….” Her dad asked.

“Anything for you, appa…” sohee nodded and cried.

“Live well, marry Heechul… He loves you so much. He has been taking care of us for so long…” he glanced at Heechul who was standing besides Sohee.

Sohee was surprised and speechless, so was Heechul.

“Appa… But you know that i….” sohee stopped when her dad cut him.

“Please… I took care of you with all my love. Now, That’s the last thing i want before i go…” Her dad started to lose his breath, but he tried his hard to continue.

“Heechul, you’re like my own son. You’ll promise to marry and make sohee happy, won’t you?” He looked at Heechul.

Heechul cried. He knew that Sohee didn’t love her back, but he couldn’t disappoint the man that he loved like his dad.

He then nodded and held his hands “Yes ahjussi. I promise” his tears dropped.

Sohee’s dad smiled. Finally, his smile disappeared, and his eyes closed little by little. He left them forever.

Sohee couldn’t manage her tears. She hugged her Dad.

“Appa…. How can i live like this? Don’t leave me like this….” She moaned.

Sohee could feel her  heart and life was broken. She lost her most precious man, her dad. And she would lose her love, Jiyong, soon.

 

While Jiyong was standing in front of Sohee’s  house. He waited for so long at the restaurant, but Sohee and her Dad didn’t come.

He just stood in front of the gate. He didn’t know why, but he felt something bothered his mind.

“What happened to you? Are you okay?” Jiyong looked at sohee’s picture on his cellphone.

“You won’t leave me, will you?” Jiyong smiled.

He finally gave up and decided to go home. She hoped that Sohee would call him soon.