I Love You

True Love

 

 

Sohee promises to her self to to take care of Jiyong, to make him happy, to make him smile. She has only a week left. She treats Jiyong as well as she could. She makes lunch for him everyday. She even comes to Jiyong’s house earlier than before. She helps Jiyong prepares with his clothes.

And finally, the last day comes without she doesn’t even realize.

Sohee walks slowly to Jiyong’s house. She doesn’t look excited and happy as usual.

“So, it’s been a month, huh? So fast….” Sohee sighs.When she’s walking, she receives a text.

From: Yeeun eonnie

Soheeyaaa, today is Jiyong’s birthday. In case you want to give him a present. Keke ^^

“What? Aishhh why yeeun eonni just told me now? I should have prepared something!” Sohee pouts. Her mood suddenly turns bad.

“Ehhh? Why do i feel so angry that i haven’t prepared anything? That’s not a big thing, Sohee! Don’t think about it too much!” Sohee calms her self down.

Jiyong’s House

“Anyeonghaseo, boss! How are you today?” Sohee greets him.

“Not bad…” Jiyong answers while trying to fix his tie.

“Ahhh is this so complicated?” he sighs.

“Why are you wearing tie today? You’re not used to it” sohee asks confusedly.

“I’m just having the mood to this” he keeps trying to fix that.

“Ahhh that’s easy!” Sohee walks towards him.

“Let me fix this”, she speaks so softly.

Sohee stands in front of him, fixing Jiyong’s tie gently. Suddenly, she realizes that there are two eyes that don’t stop looking at her. She looks up, and her eyes meet Jiyong’s eyes.

Her heart beats so fast, but she doesn’t feel like moving her body. She just stays like that. Jiyong pushes his body, he gets his face down, closer and closer to Sohee. Before he is even able to move closer, someone is knocking the door.

“Ehm…” sohee coughs and takes a step back.

“I’m gonna check it”, Sohee walks

When she opens the door, a very beautiful girl is standing outside. Sohee feels like she has seen this familiar face before.

“Excuse me, who are you?” sohee asks politely.

“Is Jiyong here?” That girls asks.

“Excuse me, but who are you?” sohee asks back.

That girl keeps quiet for a while. Then, she answers with a very small voice.

“I am Kiko. Can you please just call him now?” She seems unhappy with sohee’s question.

Sohee’s surprised. So, that’s Kiko. That’s why she feels familiar with her face. Sohee saw her face once in Jiyong’s cellphone.

“What should i do? Jiyong must be sad to meet her again. I don’t want it..” sohee asks to her self. She really has no idea what the right thing to do with this.

“Can’t you let  me meet him? I really need to talk to him” Kiko begs.

“Sorry, you can’t meet him” sohee answers, she pushes her self to speak those words.

“I need to talk to him now. Just let me in!” Kiko asks even in a higher tone. She pushes sohee’s body.

“No you can’t! Isn’t it you who abandoned and cheat on him? Why are you coming back? Are you planning to hurt him again? Just leave! I won’t let you… Just leave now” Sohee becomes angry,  her tears almost drop.

“How dare you?!! Who are you? Who do you think you are?” She asks.

Sohee looks down, she doesn’t know to answer. “Who am i? I’m nobody. Why don’t i really want Jiyong to be hurted?” Sohee asks to her self. She doesn’t anwer Kiko.

“Who the hell are youuuu? Answer me!” Kiko is getting angry.

“She’s my girlfriend” Jiyong suddenly appears. He has been watching sohee fights for him.

Sohee and Kiko are speechless.

“I don’t believe that” Kiko starts crying.

Kiko is blinded by her emotion. She pushes sohee’s body, causing sohee drop to the floor.

“YAAAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Jiyong who has been watching them walks towards sohee. He looks to Kiko sharply. Kiko can see Jiyong’s anger so clearly in his eyes.

“Listen to me carefully! Don’t ever meet or come to me, because i don’t want to see you again, ! I don’t even want to remember that i used to know you. Now, go away from my sight! And don’t ever dare to touch my girl!” Jiyong speaks in anger, so loudly.

Kiko cries. She leaves Jiyong’s house.

“Why did you say like that? Isn’t it too harsh?” sohee asks.

“She deserves that for hurting you” Jiyong helps sohee who is still sat on the floor.

“It’s you who is hurted by her, you know…” sohee wipes her tears.

“ and why do you tell her that i’m your girlfriend?” sohee adds.

Jiyong can’t say any word. Instead of answering, he grabs sohee’s hand.

“You know, it’s my birthday today. Let’s go out. I want to go to the beach with you” He smiles.

 

At the Beach

Again, they just sit at the edge. Like the last time they did.

“You haven’t answered me about that “she’s my girl friend” statement!” sohee hits Jiyong’s shoulder.

“Do i really have to explain it?” Jiyong pouts.

“Of course!” sohee complains.

“Then, why were you so angry to her? Why did you say that you wouldn’t let her to hurt me?” Jiyong asks sohee back.

Sohee is completely speechless. She knows that she falls for him too far.  She should have only protected Jiyong, not falling for him.

Sohee suddenly stands up.

“I think, this is the end of my duty, boss. I’m sorry for not being a good assistant for you. Oh, and happy birthday! I haven’t prepared any present, i’ll definitely send it later. I’m leaving. Kamsahamnida” sohee bows her head. She starts walking, her tears drop.

Jiyong follows her and grabs her hand.

“Sohee, i want you to give the present now…” jiyong whispers.

Sohee stops her step.

“I want my present to be you… Don’t leave me, please. I’m happy working with you. Because of you, i know how to smile again. Just…. Don’t leave me, i really…” Jiyong begs, he can’t hold on his tears anymore.

Before Jiyong continues his sentence, sohee turns her body. She hugs Jiyong tightly. She cries, she doesn’t say any word. Jiyong hugs her back more tightly.

“I don’t want you to be hurted. Don’t ask me why.. It’s just… I’m so sick seeing you like that. I want to be there, making you smile everyday. I never know what love is, but if love means the feeling when you can’t even through a day without a person, that’s what i feel now. I love you, oppa…….” Sohee keeps crying. The first time ever, she calls Jiyong oppa.

Jiyong lifts sohee’s face, he looks at those eyes deeply.

“I can’t through a day without you either. Even when you were absent for a day, you don’t know how i really want to meet you. I keep asking my self what kind of feeling i have for you. And now i know….” Jiyong wipes sohee’s tears, then, he continues,

“I love you, princess…” He kisses sohee on the lip. He kisses her smoothly.  Sohee closes her eyes.

“Oppa we should go home! It’s already late” sohee tries to break the kiss, she blushes.

“I don’t think i’m going home tonight. Let’s just live like this forever” Jiyong chuckles.

He then puts his hand in sohee’s waist.

“Don’t ever try to leave me like that!” Jiyong asks her.

Once again, they kiss at the edge of the beach, being accompanied by the beauty of the sunset.

 

***

Finally my dream kiss comes true lol what do you think? hope you like this chapter :)