You will pay, girl!

True Love

At the airport

“Ahh there he is!” Yeeun smies widely. Sohee looks a little surprised looking at the man that yeeun points at.

“Omona. How cool and handsome. No wonder he’s close to Yeeun eonni. They are both from the same level. Aisshh what am i thinking??” Sohee whispers to her self and then slaps her forehead.

“Hi, boss! It’s been a long time!!!” Yeeun speaks loudly while hitting Jiyong’s shoulder. “Ahh.. Look at you! Really look like a gentleman kkk” she laughs.

“Tsk… why are you so happy? Anyway, you’re getting much prettier, Yeeun! No wonder people keep calling you queeny!” he pats her head.

“Ahhh, you’re the 100th person who says i’m pretty! Haha. Oh this is sohee, my employee.She will drive us, how kind!!! kkk”.

“Ohh.. anyeonghaseyo.. I’m sohee. Nice to meet you!” sohee speaks shyly. Jiyong just nods with no words.

“Aisshh.. This living ice! Come on let’s go! Oh Sohee, since it’s his car, please be more careful, okay?” Yeeun winks at sohee. Sohee nods.

On the way.

 

Sohee drives his luxurious car with an unhappy feeling. "He is not friendly at all!" sohee complains to her self.

While Yeeun and Jiyong are busy talking in the back seat.

"Well, i was a little surprised when you told me you were about to come back here. What's your plan?" Yeeun asks.

"This not what i want at all. I have no choice. Dad's no longer able to lead the company, i should help him." he talks in a bad mood.

"Ahh.. that's okay oppa. Besides that, you just finished your study in America. It will be great to apply what you've learned in the company!" Yeeun encourages him.

"I hope so... Anyway, how's your life? still crazy about that Ok Taecyeon???' Jiyong teases her.

"Wwwhaat? Ahhh stop starting it oppa!" Yeeun is angry but blushing.

While, sohee still looks at Jiyong by the small mirror in front of her.

“Huh why is he so arrogant? Yeeun eonni comes from a wealthy family too, but she behaves so well! He didn’t even reply my greeting!” sohee keeps talking to her self when all of sudden there’s a car runs so fast from the opposite road. She is so panic and not able to control, and finally…. BANGGGG!!!! The car hits a big tree, causing the front part broken.

“Oh My God! Eottokeee” after the shocking scene, sohee immediately goes out from the car, checking the car. “Oh My God! I’m dead! Omooo what should i do?” She is so afraid and her tears drops, but she wipes it quietly.

Yeeun and Jiyong who sit in the back seat are also in a big shock. “Yahhh!What the hell this girl is  doing!!!” Jiyong is completely angry and he walks out, checking the situation.

“Look what you’ve done! Really… This is my first day coming back to Korea and i got my car broken! Great!” he stares at sohee full of anger. “What are you thinking girl? Huhhh?!!”

“I am sorry.. Really sorry.. I know this is my fault. I am very sorry. I’ll be responsible. I’ll try to..” Sohee speaks while almost crying.

“I’ve told you to be more careful, sohee. If it’s mine, i may forgive you… But this… “ Yeeun sighs. She also feels sorry to Jiiyoung.

“Mianhae unniee… Really… I’m sorry… Now i don’t know what to do. But i’ll try to be responsible of this” sohee speaks in a sad tone.

“Now, just go home sohee. I will handle this now. Let’s talk about this later. Go, get a taxi!” Yeeun tries to calm sohee down, although she is so worried too.

“You’ll definitely have to pay this, girl!” Jiyong smirks.

Sohee leaves them with a very sorry face, while Jiyong is still in his anger.

“I am completely dead… Yes, i am…” Sohee sighs while entering the taxi.

***

Well i'm not sure if it's interesting keke how was it? :)