Who is Kiko?

True Love

 

“What are you doing?” Heechul asks in a high tone, seems a little angry.

“Ummm.. I’m…” sohee takes her body away from jiyong, she is speechless.

“She’s my assistant.. and excuse me, who are you?” jiyong stares at Heechul with unpleasant stare.

“I’m the photographer who will work with your company. My name is Kim Heechul” Heechul answers.

The situation becomes awkward. “Well, i’’m going to the toilet first” Heechul leaves the room.

“Who is he? Such an impolite person. Do you know him?” jiyong pouts.

“A friend…” sohee then doesn’t talk anything. After 5 minutes, Heechul comes back to the room.

“Let’s start the meeting!” jiyong claps his hand.

“Okay, i will leave the room” Sohee walks slowly towards the door.

“No need to! Just sit here besides me, and take a note for some meeting points” jiyong holds sohee’s hands.

“Ohh. Yes..” sohee then sits besides Jiyong, she realizes that Heechul is staring at her.

After the meeting

“Okay thanks for today. See you in the next meeting!” jiyong walks outside the room, Sohee doesn’t follow him.

“You must be surprised oppa. I take a break from my job in the boutique. I have a one month contract here…” sohee explains.

“Ohh.. I see. You guys seemed so close” Heechul smiles, ot a real happy smile.

“No, not at all. Don’t jump into conclusion that fast..” sohee replies quickly.

“Yaah! What are you doing here? Let’s go. I want to have lunch!” jiyong is angry, realizing that Sohee is still inside. He immediately grabs sohee’s hand and walking.

“Ahh stop! It hurts!” Sohee screams and pouts.

They enter the car, heading to the restaurant.

“Mmm… I want to eat Tenderloin steak” jiyong talks to the waitress.

“I want….” Before sohee continue her sentence, jiyong cuts it.

“What? Who asks you to order? I said I would have lunch,  not WE would have lunch” jiyong gives her a devil smirk.

“You!!! Such a very rude boss! Arasseoo, i will pay by my self!” sohee looks at her boss angrily.

 “Anyway, i still need a fashion consultant for Ok Tacyon’s album” jiyong talks.

“Ahhh! You know it can be me! I have much interest in fashion, and i have a very good sense in it! Look at me! Keke!” Sohee suddenly talks so excitingly, she gives him his cutest puppy eyes.

Looking at her cute expression, jiyong keeps in silence for a moment, and immediately talks

“What  are you talking about? You’re my personal assistant. How can you do 2 jobs? Besides, you are really a trouble maker. How can i give such an important project to you? Babo!” jiyong sighs while pointing her finger to sohee’s face.

“Yahhh! You don’t need to point at me! How impolite!” Sohee hits jiyong’s hand. “What about Yeeun Eonnie? She’s the expert of fashion!” Sohee suggests.

“Why are you suddenly so smart??? Let’s talk to her after this” jiyong pats sohee’s shoulder.

 Suddenly jiyong’s cell phone rings. Someone’s calling. A picture of a very beautiful girl appears.

“Kiko?” Sohee reads the contact name on the phone, then she gives the cell phone to jiyong. jiyong doesn’t respond.

“Just ignore it” He says calmly.

“Who is she? Your girl friend? So pretty..” sohee widens her eyes cutely.

“None of your business…” he seems unhappy.

“Sorry…” sohee’s scared.

“Please delete her contact number..” jiyong talks in a flat tone.

“Ohh? Yes” Sohee nods her head.

jiyong suddenly stands up and says “I lost my appetite. You eat by your self. Go meet Yeeun after this” He takes his cellphone from sohee, and walks leaving the restaurant.

“Aiishh… What happened to him? He even left me to eat and pay these by my self” Sohee talks to her self angrily.

At the Boutique

“Soheeyaaa! It’s been a long time! Bogoshippeo…!” Yeeun gives sohee a hug.

“Yaah. You are too much eonnie. It’s only a day! Kkk” sohee laughs while playing her long hair.

“What are you doing here? jiyong will be angry if you put off your duty!” Yeeun pats sohee’s head.

“Ahhh no, eonnie. He’s the one who asked me to come here. He wants you to be a fashion consultant for the male singer’s album, Ok Taecyeon” Sohee tells Yeeun excitingly.

Yeeun who is drinking a cup of latte suddenly coughs.

“Whaat? Me? Ok taecyeon’s fashion consultant?” Yeeun widens her eyes. She’s so surprised that she will work with him. Her face blushes like crazy.

“Waeyo eonni? You seem so happy? Anything special?” Sohee walks close to yeeun , trying to .

“EHHH? What are you talking? Go go go away!” Yeeun laughs and pushes sohee away.

“Eonnie, something weird happened! We were having lunch when suddenly there was a call from a girl named Kiko. After that, he just left me that way” Sohee sighs.

“Kiko?” Yeeun’s expression suddeny changes into an unhappy one. “What the hell is she doing? She has made a lot of troubles.That girl….!” Yeeun shakes her head.

 “Don’t ever talk about her in front of jiyong, arasseo?” Yeeun leaves Sohee, walking to her personal room upstairs.

“Who is Kiko?” Sohee becomes so curious….