Blush

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

After we ate, Taeyung helped me to cleanup the lunchbox that he brought and he even wiped my table for me.

Irene: Taehyung ssi please don’t mind making lunch for me anymore. I don’t usually eat lunch.
V: waeyo?
Irene: well I just get used to it.
V: then please get used in having lunch from now on. I like to have lunch with someone. I don’t usually do that in my place.
Irene: you mean no one eats lunch with you? Waeyo?
V: it’s a rule and I hate it. Anyway I’ll go back upstairs I have to finish my work.

He left me clueless. Aish jinja where is he from? How come everything that he says seems ti be unfamiliar with me? I took my phone and tried to research everything that he told me, but I cant find a concrete information if fantasy books wont pop up then some made up stories can be found. 

I set my phone aside and went back to my paper works. The sales of the café is doing well. We didn’t experienced any failure for the last years. Maybe my friends are right I am too focused with the café and didn’t recognize that Sehun doesn't really want this. 

Its already 4pm in the afternoon, I went out to my office to check Taehyung upstairs. I was surprised to see that half of the renovation is already done. I checked the tiles they were properly placed, the paint on the walls are so fine it didn’t even touched the tiles.

Man1: annyeonghasaeyo Mam Irene, your new employee work so fast and smoothly. We even finished half of the room perfectly.
Irene: ne how could that be? 
Man2: molaseo we just realized that we're already done with the half of it. 
Irene: Its because you guys are 3 already. Anyway you can go home now. I’ll see you tomorrow. 
Man1: ne kamsamnida Maam Irene. 
Irene: where is Taehyung?

I realized that he was at the balcony looking at the sky, I realized that the orange star that I used to see up the sky.

Irene: annyeong
Taehyung: annyeong. We're taking some rest.
Irene: ne I asked the workers to go home already. Do you also enjoy looking up the sky?
Taehyung: ne, I used to do this at home, 
Irene: jinjja? Do you miss your home?
Taehyung: ne I wanna go back as soon as possible.
Irene: why did you have to come with appa in the first place? Is the problem that serious?
Taehyung: ne, 
Irene: do you also see that orange star at your home? Its pretty different with other stars and it also appears at the same time.
Taehyung: ani.. I don’t see that at home. 
Irene: seriously? Where did you came from?
Taehyung: I told you I can’t tell you.
Irene: aish. Do you want to get some drink? Kajja.

He followed me downstairs and I asked Johnny to serve him our new drink Iced coffee. Johnny forced me to allow him to put some milk on it but I asked him not to because he likes something black.

Irene: how was it?
V: kwenchana it tastes bitter and sweet. Is this safe to drink?
Irene: of course its safe. That’s coffee. Why would you thunk its unsafe?
V: on our way here we saw a dark pond I thought it was amazing until your Dad told me it was dirty.
Irene: why are you saying that? Is this the first time you tasted a coffee?
V: ne we only drink water at home.

I can see to his face that the taste looks unfamiliar to him. He keeps on zipping the iced coffee and I gave Johnny that look convincing him that there's someone who would like iced coffee in this season. 

A customer ordered the same drink that Taehyung is drinking it seems like they are admiring Taehyung without him knowing. He’s busy with his drink like how a baby drinks milk for the first time.

--
Later that day Taeyeong and Johnny said goodbye and as expected they cleaned the café before leaving. This boys never failed to amaze me.

I turned the signage to closed and went to my office, I was surprised to see Sehun sitted on my table. 

Irene: what are you doing here?
Sehun: about what happened at the bar.
Irene: wae? Are you here to make me apologize to Kai?
Sehun: ani, Irene ssi I don’t blame you for what happened on that party, but the only way to prevent that is for you to accept us.
Irene: How am I supposed to do that? That maybe easy for you to say because you're not in my situation.
Sehun: jaebal. That’s…

A knocked on the door interrupted him and it was Taehyung..

V: arent we gonna go home now?
Irene: you can go ahead. 
V: I’ll wait for you.
Sehun: ani.. You don’t have to I’ll send her home.

Taehyung closed the door and left as alone together. He’s so annoying how could he say those words as if I am still his, 

Irene: I’ll be giving your share with this café I don’t want to be your business partner anymore.
Sehun: I am not gonna take my shares. I’ll still be your business partner. We put up this café together.
Irene: together? ( I rolled my eyes ) are we really together when we put this up? Or it was just me while you were there hanging around and supporting me.
Sehun: that’s not true.
Irene: what do you call the new drink that we're selling right now?
Sehun: Mola.
Irene: See? Do you get what I am saying now. I’ll leave now. Don’t forget to lock the doors when you leave.

As I left the café I saw Taehyung waiting outside looking up the sky, he looks so interested with it. 

Irene: you really do like looking up the sky huh.
V: ah ne, are we going home now?
Irene: the orange star is more visible at night. Isnt it?
V: ne, it is.
Irene: ne, kajja, I told you to go ahead you don’t have to wait for me.
V: kwenchana. I want to walk with you to home.

He made me flutter. Is he like this to every people he is talking to? After getting off the bus I decided to go to the grocery store and buy him an ice cream. I offered vanilla ice cream but he refused. I saw chocolate flavored popsicle and offered it to him and he accept it.

Irene: I realized that you don’t only like dark colored food. You also want cold one.
V: ne, I preferred cold foods. This taste interesting, its sweet.
Irene: waeyo? Don’t you have ice cream at home?
V: opseo. This is the first time that I tasted this.
Irene: ah jinja, you're place is weird. I can't even find it on google.
V: Anyway do you usually go home like this alone?
Irene: ne, ( ofcourse I couldn’t tell him that Sehun usually picks me up and sends me at the café everyday )
V: arasseo. Then I’ll walk together with you everyday.
Irene: jinja? Well I usually go home in different time. 
V: kwenchana, I’ll wait for you.

He made me blush. I remember Sehun usually texts me what time will he pick me up and I should follow his time in order to go at work with him, I am the one who’s adjusting and here he is willing to wait for me.

We arrived at home, Taehyung headed to the kitchen and I out my bag on the couch to help my mother with dinner.

Tiffany: Irene what happened to your face?
Irene: waeyo?
Tiffany: you're turning pink. Did you put a lot kf blush on?
Irene: ah ani.. 
V: what is blushing?