Missing you at the moment,

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

He tried to help me by holding my arms and waist to prevent me from falling. I faced him, his face makes me crazy without effort. His dropped a tear and smiled at me. He let go of me and left me in the dark.


I opened my eyes and realized it was a dream. Right. That’s the last thing I remember when I last seen him.
Why do I feel like I miss him so much? I want to see him. I feel so incomplete without him. I think I can forgive him for doing that as lomg as he come to see me.


Right! I’ll ask him about it. I have to know the truth. What if Wendy was right? Maybe he didn’t mean to do that, what if he has his reasons? 


I called Seulgi immediately and asked for help. Jimin might have lots of connections to find Taehyung.
Even though its hard for me to do this I went to Sehun’s apartment personally but before I ring the doorbell the door opened and i went inside.


Kai: What are you doing here.
Sehun came out from his bedroom wearing the Pajamas I bought him but I didn’t feel anything I don’t feel hurt anymore.
Sehun: How did you get inside? My passcode isnt the same anymore.
Kai: I opened the door for her, she has been waiting outside for 30minutes bht she doesn’t press the doorbell so I did.
Irene: I need your help.
We took a seat at the living room., Kai looks so busy with his laptop while Sehun tried his best to accommodate me.
Irene: Taehyung is missing.
Kai: you miss him?
Sehun: what happened?
Irene: Molaseo. The last time I saw him I was really drunk and I just sent him away.
Sehun: Why would you do that?
Irene: Its just that.. 
Kai: I already know the reason. Is there any place you know he could stay to?
Irene: Opseo.. We only go to the café and our home.
Sehun: We met 2 nights from now, but I cant trace anything that can lead to running away. Did he confessed already and got rejected?
Irene: How could that happen? They even kiss?
Sehun: Wait we’re talking about Taehyung ssi and?
Irene: Joy?
Sehun: I was pertaining to you. 
Irene: Me?
Kai: Ne, he actually pulled Sehun away from our dinner date just to ask him what can he do to tell you that he likes you.
Sehun: and I cant answer him cause you’re the one who confessed between us. So I just told him that tell you that he loves you.
Irene: why didn’t you tell me that!
Sehun: I can see that you like him and it will be nice if he confessed to you without you knowing it.
Irene: Lets find him. Jaebal I need your help.
I become eager to find him from what Sehun have said. I might got the wrong idea. I need his reason.
Kai showed me his laptop and uploaded Taehyung’s picture with a reward of $500,000 whoever see him.
--
The last person I could see is Joy, I went back to the condominium where I saw her and Tae. I can visualize the painful scene I saw here. I feel like my knees are about to give up.
Joy came out from the building before I enter, she is carrying a briefcase and a big bag.


Irene: Joyaa
Joy: Unnie.
Irene: Where are you going?
Joy: I’ll go back to the farm. I am not going to pursue my studies here anymore. I should’ve followed my instincts.
Irene: Why? Anyway have you seen Tae?
Joy: I havent seen him for the past 2days. 
Irene: Wae?
Joy: Unnie, I canr see him, he rejected me, I kissed him but he stepped back. 
Irene: Ne?
Joy: Unnie, he likes you. He told me that. He also said youre the only one he wanted to kiss.
I felt awkward for a while but happy at the same time. I waited a taxi with her and let her get inside before I leave.
I KNEW IT! I was wrong I shouldn’t have jumped into conclusion. I have to see him, I have to find him I have to tell him that I like him too. Ani, I’ll tell him I love him he’s worth it.
--
I went to the café and sit in my office, I took off my shoes and relaxed for a while. This is so stressful and I miss him so much. Tsh does he miss me too? That annoying guy if he only knew how much I suffer without him.
*PHONE RINGS.
Irene: Yoboseyo?
Kai: Irene aa we have a problem. Everything that we posted about Taehyung has been gone.
Irene: What? How could that happened?
Kai: I don’t know and when we try to upload a photo of him the internet crashes. It seems like the internet has been manipulated, when ir detects Taehyung face it fails to upload.
I tried to called Seulgi and she had the same problem too. I covered my face with my hands I started crying. Will I ever see him again? Maybe he’s the one who did this. Just like what Dad said, they are advance in technology. Maybe he’s the one who do this.
--
I met Seulgi and Wendy at the coffee shop they tried to comfort me but I can’t calm down. I am always thankful for having friends like them. 
SeuLgi: Unnie its okay we’ll find him soon.
Wendy: Ne, Unnie don’t worry.
Irene: this is all my fault, if only I didn’t push him away. I was so carried away by my emotions.  
Wendy: Come on, don’t blame yourself. What you did is natural for someone who is in love.
Irene: Why isnt he coming back? Doesn’t he miss me? I hate him! How could he stand every moment without me.
Seulgi: Unnie, I know if Taehyung ssi will have a chance to live with you he will. Maybe he still has his reasons why he doesn’t want to show himself.
I was struck from what Seulgi have said. He already said those things before! I think I know where he is!