Searching girlfriends.

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

I wake up from Tae’s kisses, I didn’t open my eyes and fake my sleep to get more smooches and eventually I am enjoying it. He went down from my lips to my neck which made me moan.

He laughed and tickled me as he realized that I am already awake. I also giggled and reached for my phone. I noticed that its only 4am and he’s bothering my sleep,

Irene: Why are you waking me this early? I still wanted to sleep and be wrapped around your arms. Please lay beside me.
V: Come on if you don’t stand up there and get back to your room we will be caught.
Irene: Ah ne, Tae gumawo for understanding me that I am not yer ready to reveal us to my family.
V: Kwenchanaseo I also wanted it hidden. I know your Dad will oppose us. He has been loyal to my Dad ever since. 

I nod and trusted him. Its not that he’s not something that is worth it to be introduced to my family, but I don’t want my parents to be shocked that I am dating someone I just met.

I used his robe and put my lingerie in his laundry. I gave him a kiss and went back to my room. I can hear Mark’s snore even I haven’t enter the room. I opened the door as quiet as I can and straight to the bathroom to change into my PJs.

I lay on my bad again and missed Tae from this distance. I touched my lips and bit it a little, I get arouse by recalling what we did last night. It made me giggle involuntarily.

--
My sleep was disturbed by my Mom she tap my legs to wake me up and told me that its already 11am. 

I went to the café and headed upstairs to check Tae. He was not there and the carpenters told me that they didn’t see him this morning.. As I make my way to the office I saw johnny ahead.
Irene: Johnny have you seen Tae?
Johnny: He was picked up by Jimin Hyung earlier. 
Irene: Where are they going?
Johnny: They didn’t tell us. Even Taehyung hyung was unaware why is he being picked up.

I went inside my office and took my phone from my bag before I took a sit. I called Seulgi and the number can’t be dialed. I was able to reach her after few more attempts.

Seulgi: Yoboseyo.
Irene: Seulgi yaa why is it too long for you to pick up the phone.
Seulgi: Miane Unnie I called some of Jimin’s friends I am looking for him.
Irene: Chamkaman.. You mean you’re not with them? Can you pick me up here?

After half an hour Seulgi arrived. I rushed to her car and jumped in front seat. I gasped some air before I talked to her and she offered me a water to drink.

Seulgi: Unnie what do you mean by “Them” with your phone call?
Irene: Jimin picked up Tae from the café and he didn’t tell Johnny where are they going.
Seulgi: ah jinja…
Irene: Why whats happening? I don’t like your expression I know theres something wrong.
Seulgi: Well he was interrogating me last night where we have been last night and I cant tell him about your problem.
Irene: So what is he up to? Why is he including Tae with this?
Seulgi: I think he’s taking revenge on me. I’m afraid they will have their “boys night”
Irene: Andwe we have to find them.
Seulgi: Do you have any idea where would they be?
Irene: If Jimin was the one behind this then I have no idea where could they be.
Seulgi: ah jinjja! This is so annoying we look like crazy girlfriends who looks for their boyfriend

After searching for an hour we decided to stopped by a café to take a rest. Seulgi’s back is hurting from driving but both of us don’t stop browsing our phone finding where could they be.

I received a notification from my SNS acc and Sehun’s username pop up. I opened it and was shocked to see that he is with Tae and Jimin, I almost spit my drink on my phone. I showed it to Seulgi but she has no idea where the place in the picture could they be they didn’t put any location too.

“yah Oh Sehun odiseo?” 

Sehun: Miane we’re preparing for boys night so you’re not invited this time.

Seulgi took my phone from me being in patient and looking like a hungry tigress as she kept on typing to my phone.

“YAH OH SEHUN THIS IS KANG SEULGI DON’T INCLUDE OUR BOYFRIENDS TO YOUR NASTY IDEAS”

Sehun: Omona I am scared. I am nit including them in fact they volunteer to come.

Seulgi lose her control and tried to video call Sehun but he doesn’t pick up. He replied with “sorry I onky entertain text message for the moment.” 

Seulgi returned my phone on my hand. We feel so helpless we all know Sehun as the masters of trouble there was a time back at college where he put some alcohol to our drink, he spread some fake news regarding our profesor’s death but he’s still alive and when he joined a drug racing competition in the streets of our school non of those miserable acts caught him and now this?!

Seulgi: Hey since they are with Sehun do you have any idea where could they be now?
Irene: I don’t have any idea but we could ask his parents. Kaja!

We stopped by their home. I realized that I missed this home so much not because I am still in love with Sehun but with the memories I had with his parents. I pressed the doorbell and his mom opened the door for me. 
Suho: Irene aa its been a while come inside.
Irene: Miane Omma we don’t have time we only came here to ask if you know where Sehun is?
Suho: Well he asked for the keys in our rest house you remember where it is right? Where we celebrated his father’s birthday last year.
Irene: Ne Omma kamsanida. We will leave now.

--
I am the one who currently drives since it will be a 4 hour ride from where we was. Seulgi fell asleep from a headache and I am here silently missing Tae. If he maybe the one who’s beside me he’ll probably hold my thighs, give me kisses, watch me as I drive and hold my hand. 

--
Its already 6PM and we’re only 1Km away from their rest house but we can hear the party sound from here which we are surely came from Sehun’s rest house.

As we enter the gate we were stopped by the guards. They were looking for our invitation but the other guard noticed me. I think he still thinks I am still Sehun’s girlfriend.

We enter the resthouse and when we reached the backyard the crazy party is here. There are girls in Bikinis playing around in the pool while there are playful salbabida around them. There’s also a DJ who turns the music more loudly. We went down the stairs and started to look for Sehun.

We cant see Tae and Jimin despite our 10th time rounds. I feel so worried right now. 

Junsu: Ms. Bae
Irene: Mr. kim 
Junsu: Why are you here? I believe you’re not a party girl here right?
Seulgi: Ne, we’re not. We only came here to look for our boyfriends where are they?
Junsu: Mrs. Park its nice to see you here.

Junsu shaked hands with Seulgi and he also offered a bow, their hands were dettached by Jimin who came out from nowhere and he looked Junsu the hates look ever.

Jimin: I already told you back at your hotel I don’t like any guys touching my wife.
Seulgi: Stop over reacting we still have to talk. Where is Taehyung?

Junsu stepped out from the scene, I guess he was afraid to have a misunderstanding with Jimin so he also bowed goodbye to me.

Irene: Jiminaa where is Taehyung?
Jimin: that’s actually the reason why I went down. I woke up without him beside me.

Seulgi hold his chin and pulled him near her he smelled him making Jimin more nervous. Seulgi is really good in smelling girl’s scent.

Seulgi: We’ll talk later. We have to find Taehyung.