Locked lips

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

Its him. I can see it to his face that he’s so worried and afraid that I might fall. He offered his both hands and I grabbed his both elbows. He pulled me as strongly as he could and he ended up laying on the ground while im over him.
He catches his breathe and hugged me tight. I rest head on his chest and hear his heart beating so fast I haven’t heard something like this but is this how should a person’s body react in this kind of situation.


V: Why are you here? Why you ended up here?
Irene: That wolf followed me and I was so scared so I run away.
V: He’s a dog that SoonShim.
Irene: he looks like a wolf, is he going to eat us? He’s not leaving us.
V: He’s my dog he guards me. Chamkaman can you sit for a second I can breathe.
Irene: ah miane.
I took a sit and he still catches his breathe I’m worried. I hold his chest and it expands so fast.
Irene: Kwenchanaseo?
V: Ne, I just have to regulate myself. 
Irene: is that how you really react in a situation like this?
V: Ne, my body’s reaction is twice as a normal people’s reaction. If I am about to die the possibility of dying is twice and if I survived the possibility of living is also twice.
Irene: Why are you so weird? 
V: But by the way.. Do you enjoy sitting there?
I realized I was sitting on him and directly to his groin, I immediately stand up and he also did. 
He gave me a hug and I hugged him too. I was so emotional now seeing him made me happy. I was in the midst of dying whenhe came and save me.
V: Bogoshipeo.
Irene: Jinja? But why did you leave without saying anything?
V: Its because you asked me to.
Irene: Its because you kissed Joy, I saw you. You should have explained yourself.
V: She’s the one who kissed me. Why didn’t you tell me about kissing when I asked you about it?
Irene: If I knew you’re going to let her kiss you I should have told you.
V: Can I kiss you?


I pulled away and turn my back in him. Did I hear it correctly? He wants a kiss? Why is he so comfortable with this kind of things?


V: Ani? Shiroh.
Irene: Well. If you ask permission I might let you.
He hold my shoulders and let me face him. He looked me to my eyes which I tried to avoid cause he makes me melt again with his gazes. 
V: Irene ssi.. Can I lock my lips with yours?
Irene: Ne,


I closed my eyes and he cupped my face with his hands. He kissed me so deeply and he scoops his lips to mine, his lips are so soft and warm, he kisses me passionately and moved his hands to my waist. I embraced him and pulled him more towards me.


He slowly let go of me and he hugged me once again. So this is how a kiss feels like. How could he be so talented?
V: The feeling is different from Joy’s
Irene: Why whats the difference? 
V: I stpped back when she kissed me. Its like a reflex I just respond like that automatically.
Irene: Really?
V: Ne, I really missed you. 
We ride a motor cart and head headed to the camp area. SoonShim run with us cause he has no space in the cart anymore. I backhugged him once again and rest my head to his back.
We arrived at the camp area and the place was empty unlike when we came here before. Except for a black and brown bus that is placed here. I gusss he’s staying here.
He invited me inside and it looks luxurious. There’s a bedroom that is placed upstairs, a kitchen with table seat for 4, also a wide screen TV and a long couch and a set of computer of course it has a touch of black and white inside.
V: if you want to wash yourself the bathroom is upstairs. I’ll prepare our dinner.
Irene: Ne, 
I went upstairs and he only have one bed. Does this mean we’ll sleep together and beside each other?
I went inside the bathroom its smaller than our home but enough for accommodate a person to take a bath.
After taking a bath I realized that I didn’t bring any clothes with me. I opened his closet and wear his pajamas, the shirt is too big and the pajama is falling from my waist but I manage to hold it.
I went downstairs and our food is already prepared. I sit beside him and realizee that its Jajangmyeon.
V: You never told me about this black sauced noodles. Its delicious.
Irene: ah ne I shoulve told you about this.
V: you look good in black you look like my princwss except that you’re not wearing a dress.
Irene: Jinja? Gumawoyeo. 
V: Anyway how did you know I was here?
Irene: I remember how you loved this place when we went here before.
V: Ah ne. 
Irene: anyway I am sorry for calling you a liar. My Dad already told me everything about you.
V: I am also sorry for not telling you the truth before.
Irene: anyway do you really like me? Did you really met Sehun?
V: I met Sehun and I don’t like you.
Irene: Well he told me that
V: I love you. Irene ssi Saranghaeyo.