It takes my life too see you.

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

I took the train to Bukhansan hoping to find him there. I remember how he wishes to live there if he had a chance, but if he’s not there I don’t know anymore where I could find him.
--
I arrived at the hotel and went immediately at the receptionist, u fortunately I have to wait on line before I could reserve a ride at the camp area.
After minhtes of waiting I was able to be accommodated. I tried to looked for the brouchers for the camp area but jts no longer present on the reception table.
Lady: Ne Ms, is there anything I could help you with?
Irene: Ye, is the ride in camp area still available?
Lady: Miane Ms but the camp area has been sold. The hotel doesn’t offern any service at the camp area anymore.
Irene: Is that possible?
I left the reception area and took a sit on the couch of the hotel. Seriously? Who bought the camp area when that’s my only hope to see Taehyung


On the other hand I saw Mr. Junsu entering the hotel, I called his attention before he enters the elevator.
Irene: Annyeonghasaeyo. I am Bae Irene, I attended your conference before.
Junsu: which business did you represent? I am sorry there are lot of businesses who attended so I find it hard to remember.
Irene: Iam the owner  the velvet café. 
Junsu: Oh alright your business cards are the first one to be empty in food and beverages section. I actually send you an email I am interested with your producrs I would like it to be offered here.
Irene: Ne, well I was wondering when did you sell the camp area?
Junsu: it was sold 3days ago and you want to know a secret?
Irene: what is it?
Junsu: you have to settle an agreement with me first.
Irene: arasseo its just that I am not available right now.
Junsu: alright just tell me when you are free and we’ll talk about it. Anyway you should offer a great deal with me. I can pay you with diamonds. 
Irene: Diamonds? Chamkaman! I need a ride at the camp area. 
Junsu: I am sorry but the owner wants a privacy and he also asked for a 50Km noise free area. So we disallowed people to go at the camp area. Miane


He went inside the elevator and bowed at me. The buyer must be Tae right. That’s why Junsu is able to offer me diamonds because Taehyung paid him with that! I remember my Dad told me that its their lowest form of rock in their place. I knew it he’s here. I have to get there.


I browse the internet on how would I get there without a bus it says that I need to climb the mountain for 4 hours. That’s impossible how am I supposed to do that? 


Irene: Yoboseyo Seulgi yaa I need your help.
Seulgi: wae what is it?
Irene: I already know where Taehyung is but the problem is I don’t have anything to go there. Could you please asked Jimin if he could talk to Mr. Kim Junsu to give me ride at the camp area?
Seulgi: arasseo chamkaman


After minutes of waiting Seulgi informed me through text that Junsu refuses to grant my favor. Since there’s nothing I can do anymore then I have to climb the camp area by myself.
I bought a black jogging pants and sweater, I also bring some water to drink. I arrived at the foot of the mountain but the entrance for mountain climbing is already closed.
This is so annoying how could that guy restricted everyone from coming here. He’s so annoying, should I climb above the fence? I wish no one would see me. 
I was able to get over the fence and opened my phone to follow the directions at the camp area. It says here I need 4hours to climb the mountain and that made me so frustrated.
Man1: yah! You cant go there come out!
I was surprised and I immediately run from them I hold my phone tightly but I failed to look at it since the way is unpredictable there are rocks and driftwoods along the way and I don’t want to see Taehyung see me injured.
I realized that I can no longer see him from behind so I stopped running. I took my phone and realized I am already 5 hours away from the camp area. 
Since I have no choice I followed the way to the camp area. The way here is more accommodating there still signs where to go at the camp area. Tsh does he know I’ll be looking for him and he didn’t asked to remove this?
--
I finally arrived the 3hour way to the camp area. I just cant believe that I already walked for 2hours. I feel a little tired but I cant stop I need to reach the camp area before the sun goes down.
A white furry wold blocked my way. Omo I am so scared. I really hate animals. The wolf let go of the woods he collected and walked closer to me.
I was statued for a moment but I know I should run. This wolf will make me his dinner if I don’t.
I run as fast as I could and the wolf run too. It is now running after me. I avoided the trees that are planted inconsistently and here I am again making way without looking at the map but I know that the best thing I can do is to runaway from that wolf.
I found an elevated area and went straight there the wolf may not now how to climb here. I finally climbed and was mesmerized by the view I am on a cliff and I can see Seoul buildings and the whole mountain from here. It’s the same view at the camp area.
*DOG BARKS
Surprisingly he could go up. How did he do that? Why is this wolf so talented? Is he going to make me his dinner for tonight? He tried to walk towards me and I stepped back as slowly as I could. 
He barked again and I realized I don’t have anything to step on my back anymore. I didn’t looked back cause I know I am at a very high place. 
He barked once again and I wasn’t able to balance myself. I fell but managed to hold on a hanging root. I opened my eyes and realized I am a 1ft away I cant reach the end of the cliff. I feel like someone is dragging my feet pulling me down but I tried to hold the root so tightly. 
The wolf came near me and it frightened me I almost let go of the root and I started crying.
Irene: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! Because of you I will never see Taehyung again. You shouldn’t frightened nor run after me. This is all your fault you stupid wolf. 
I cried like a baby and it seems like theres no way out I cant pull myswlf up cause the root might dettached right away. My hands are hurting I am carrying my whole body using my hands and worst is I may not see Taehyung anymore.
Taehyung: IRENE SSI! 
Irene: Tae!