Clueless

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

I went straight to my office and opened my laptop. I browse and type on search engine on how Will I keep my man loyal. Many sites popped out from the internet but I only clicked sites that are preferred.

I spent my morning searching for tips nat to lose my Man but they always recommend to be intimate and satisfy him with his “wants” this is so annoying I haven’t experienced doing this before. What if I did it but he didn’t like it? How come there are lots of things that I should consider?

Its already 11am and I decided to go upstairs to check on Tae. He is sleeping on the couch and the carpenters greeted me. I told them that they can have their lunch earLy and they left me with Tae.

I sit on top of him, observing his angelic face and demonic body while he’s asleep. I decided to stand up and not to bother him anymore but he held my thigh and stopped me from standing up.

V: Please stay there.
Irene: Waeyo? 
V: I want you there.

I realized that I was sitting on his groin and he wants me here? Did I hear it right? Is this really man’s best spot for pleasure?

V: are you hungry already? Why did you come here?
Irene: I just missed you.

He opened his eyes and sit down from lying. Our nose are closed to each other I cant resist him I gave him a kiss on his lips. He pulled me closer to him giving me a deeper kiss. My heart start beating so fast I got really nervous and I know to myself that if we get any further It will be very difficult for me to stop.

V: I know there’s something wrong what is it?
Irene: uhm….

I played with the button of his collar while I find my words to say, I cant look at his eyes cause I don’t want to be too obvious with my problem.

Irene: Do I satisfy you?
V: Satisfy me with what?
Irene: I mean.. Are you contented with me? 
V: of course..
Irene: are you sure? I mean do you feel complete with me? I mean you don’t ask for anything else right?
V: Of course there’s still something that is lacking. 
Irene: Jinjja?
V: Ne,
Irene: what is it?
V: I cant tell you. Lets have lunch its already 12nn.
Irene: andwe!

I weighted myself on him so he couldn’t stand up and pressed my hands on his shoulder. I locked him in between my thighs and gave him the fiercest look that I could give.

Irene: Tell me.
V: yah Irene aa I can stay like this all day, even if someone might see us like this I prefer in this kind of position.

I stand up from embarrassment and turn back on him. He hold my hand and send me in the office. He asked me to sit and he prepares our food. I refused to hold my chopsticks while I folded my hands and looked away from him.

V: arent you going to eat?
Irene: Until you tell me why do you feel like there’s still something lacking.

He offered me a kimbap using a chopstick while he uses his other hand to turn my chin to him. I met his eyes and I tightly closed my eyes. I sighed for a while and ate the kimbap he offered.

Irene: this is so annoying! How come I cant stand you and just by your stare? 
V: kyeopta. 

He hold my hand and hand me the chopsticks and he put more stirred fried beef and kimchi rice in front of me.

V: Eat. Unless you want me to feed you for lunch.

After we finished eating I volunteered to clean our lunch while he went to the washroom to wash his face. I rest my hands over the table and rest my head on it. Maybe my friends are right I have to do my responsibility as his girlfriend.

V: Kwenchana?
Irene: Ani. Tae please tell me now what is it? I am dying to know your reason.
V: Okay I’ll just give you a clue… If you really love someone you know what is that someone looking and longing for.
Irene: then what is it? If ever we get over that state will you feel complete and satisfied with me?
V: of course. I might not be able to take it, that may be the best thing we can do for each other.

He leave the office making me clueless and frustrated. It feels like I failed to do my obligation as his girlfriend. I scratched my head and whine in frustration. 

--

V: Ready to go?
I was surprised to see him inside my office, he usually wait me outside the café to go hime with me.

Irene: Miane Taeyaa.. I have to meet my friends tonight. You can go home alone right?
V: Wae? Lets go home together. I’ll wait for you.
Irene: no you don’t have to and please go to sleep. I want you asleep when I get home?
V: Wae? Don’t you like me sneaking in your room and sleeping beside you?

He bowed his head and pout for a moment. He stared at me with a puppy eyes. I find hom very very cute and it makes me difficult to contain myself.

Irene: I like it but I want to be the one who’ll sneak in your room tonight.
V: Arasseo I’ll wait for you at home.

He gave me that seductive eyes that made me don’t want to leave him anymore but I have to meet my friends so I did my best to fight my feelings. He gave me a goodbye kiss before he leave. 

I called Wendy and Seulgi they have been waiting for 10minutes at the back of the café. I jumped inside the back seat but I checked if Tae is still around before I did.