Mysterious man

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

After crying for an hour I was able to convinced myself tp go to the party. Wendy was right the only way to get away with this is to accept and get used of them together all the time. 

I didn’t care about my outfit anymore I just put some make up on to hide my swollen eyes and fixed my hair. Johnny approached me before I go out the café.

Johnny: noona kwenchanaseo?
Irene: ne I’ll be leaving now. Make sure to lock the café properly. 
Johnny: ne Noona.
Irene: did someone ordered the new drink?
Johnny: opseo, I told you no one will drink that in this season. 
Irene: aish I don’t need your rationale. I’ll go now.

I left the café and managed to get a taxi to bring me at the KokoBar. As soon as I arrived I can see Seulgi and Wendy at the entrance. It seems like they are waiting for me.

Seulgi: Unnie!
Wendy: oh unnie ive been calling you why arent you answering?
Irene: Miane I left my phone at the office.
Wendy: kwenchana should we goi inside?
Irene: ne,

Before going in Seulgi gave me a tight hug showing how she feels sorry for me, for us..

The bar was so colorful inside. A blend of purple, pink, green and yellow lights are flashing, Loud music is being played, lots of wild people are at the center stage dancing confidently.

We manage to find a seat since not everyone came for a fresh drink. I scanned the place and I cant see anything wrong about it. The music stopped and I can hear Kai’s voice from nowhere. Until I realized that he and Sehun are at the 2nd level.

Kai: yorobeun jeongmal kamsamnida for coming to this party. Maybe some of you are wondering why I held a party without any reason. Yorobeun I would like you to meet my business partner Mr. Oh Sehun.

Ah ne, he told me beofre that he’ll make a partnership with a friend but he didn’t mention that it was Kai. What a betrayal, is this what he really is? He makes relationship with his business partner? Ani.. We've been together before velvet café was made.

Kai: I also want to let you know that he is also a good partner in real life. He is my boyfriend, my inspiration and my life. 

What the?! How could he announced that carelessly? Sehun just smiled embarrassedly. 
That was the same smile he made during the opening of Velvet café. I introduced him to everyone and he gave everyone that smile.
I stand up from my seat and went upstairs. Seulgi and Wendy tried to make me sit down but I am not listening to them. I went straight to Sehun and gave him a slap.

Kai: what the hell are you doing?
Sehun: Irene ssi mianeyo.
Irene: Why are you saying sorry?! You should have told me that you never loved me. 
Sehun: irene I loved you, but I didn’t know that I love him more. 
Irene: is he the reason? Why? Why you never kissed me? Why you never sleep with me? Why you never introduced me to your parents? We were so closed to our dreams we have made it. Why?! 
Sehun: I just love him more.

Before I slap him again Seulgi and Wendy managed to stopped me and dragged me out the bar. As we are about to leave the place. Someone hold my arms and it was Kai. 

Kai: Irene miane.. 
Irene: get lost before I slap you too.
Kai: jaebal don’t be like this. We were friends before!
Irene: ne! We were! And both of you choose to hurt me!
Seulgi: Kai ssi jebal, go inside will send her home. 

He went inside and left us. My friends didn’t send me home. We went to the place we usually drink together, we ordered Soju and samgyupsal.

Seulgi: kamsamnida Ahjumma.
Ahjumma: aish wae are you guys here again? Is someone upset? I remember you guys during your college days coming here to celebrate your success and when you became adult you only come when there's something wrong.
Wendy: miane ahjumma. Don’t worry we can handle this situation. This isn’t something serious.

The Ahjumma left us and Wendy took the honor to open the Soju while Seulgi cooks the meat. She poured some Soju in my glass and Seulgi feed me with wrap.

Wendy: Unnie we all know that you're very pretty! Don’t waste your time thinking of Oh Sehun. There are lots of man out there who’ll love you the same.
Seulgi: ne uunie don't ever think about him again. He’s just a waste of time. 
Irene: how come life is so unfair? Our relationship was smoothly going we were strong!
Seulgi: smooth and strong? But you said you guys never kissed before?
Irene: ne we havent.
Wendy: you should have known. You guys are been together for years and if he doesn’t kiss you then that means he’s not interested with you.
Irene: mworago?
Seulgi: we're serious. Man are naturally , they're liberated. Jimin asked permission to me and my parents if we can already have on our first month.
Wendy: mwo?? Yah you,
Seulgi: yah wae?
Irene: how come I don’t know those things… 
Wendy: its because youre so busy with the café you even forgot to build a fence to protect Sehun that someone stole him from you.
Irene: if I didn’t focus with the café what will happened to it. Its for our future.
Seulgi: that’s why.. Is he interested with that kind of business? Because if he does he should be around with you in the café.
Irene: he should have said that he's not into it. 

My friends was supposed be the one who’ll send me home but they fell asleep. I called Jimin to pick them up. He offered to send me home but I insist since my home is opposite way to their home.

Jimin: Noona we're going now.
Irene: chamkaman. 
Jimin: wae?
Irene: don’t do something to Seulgi send her straight to her home.
Jimin: of course I’ll just give her a warm bath. 

He slides the window up and left with his car. Aish.. I envy Seulgi for having a perfect love life. He has a hot boyfriend who takes good care of her, he even stayed at the hospital with her for several days, he even supports Seulgi with her fashion line and most of all I envy her for having a romantic boyfriend.

Its already 2am and I finally arrived home, I went straight to the kitchen to drink some green tea to prevent headache in the morning. 

I went upstairs and walk ahead to my room. Why is my door colored black? I opened the lights of the hallway and I am right it turned dark in color. This was white as far as I know, did I drink too much?

I opened the door and realized that it doesn’t look the same as my room anymore. The bed was already black and white, my cabinet is not around it was new, there is also a long lampshade with a slender black seat beside it, the carpet has a touch of pure gray in color whats happening? And my small window became a huge glass window where the whole village can easily be seen.

After minutes of feeling wandered in a place that I used to be familiar with the door in the bathroom opened which I also realized that it has also turned black.

The next thing I knew a man covered with black towel on his waist, topless and a towel to dry his hair walk outside the bathroom. It seems like he didn’t notice me as he faced the window. He saw my reflection after he dried his hair, Our eyes met…

IRENE: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!