I'm melting

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

I disturbed everyone at home making all of them to wake up. We were all at the living room my Mom and I are sitting together facing the mysterious man sitting tigether with my Dad.

His face is so Manly, his skin seems like a mixed blend of brown and white, his eyes are small, firm lips and black hair he also wears an all black Pajama.

Siwon: well Irene this is Taehyung. He’s my co-worker’s son, he’ll be staying for a while with us.
V: annyeonghasaeyo Taehyung imnida. (he bowed)
Irene: wae? And until when?
Siwon: well we don’t have a definite date yet but he’ll stay here not more than 100days.
Irene: and why in my room? Why not in Mark’s? They're both guys why can't they stay together?
Siwon: Irene lets be nice to our guest. Taehyung is not comfortable sleeping with someone with him inside his room.
Irene: appa I am already a lady. I cannot share room with my brother.
V: if that’s the case. Lets play rock paper scissor. If you win you’ll get the room.
Irene: mwo? Appa whats this? Is he joking? Do you think this is even some kind of a game? 
V: ani. I’ll even put back how your room look before.

He took my hand and make it to a fist which he also did the same. Alright ive decided to play rock paper scissor I have to get my room no matter what it takes. 

He made rock and I ended up scissor. I lost. Omo I cant take back my room. He smiled at me and went upstairs.

Tiffany: irene be nice to him arasseo? 
Siwon: and by the way if you could give him a position in ypur café so he could have something to do while he stays here.
Irene: arasseo please send me his resumè then I’ll interview him right after.
Siwon: irene. Just give him a position without formality. He can be trusted. Trust me.

After I washed my face and dressed up with my pajama, I lay beside Mark and I cant avoid to think about what happened at KokoBar. Sehun didn’t even doubt choosing Kai over me. Why do I have to suffer like this… I started crying again. 

Irene: I don’t understand I cant understand. How come you're giving me unacceptable reasons?! Why are you suddenly giving up?
Sehun: irene ssi miane. That’s all I can say, its my fault. 

I opened my eyes again and yet I was dreaming about our break up again. How am I supposed to forget him if he keeps appearing in my dreams?

I washed myself up and put on my make up I wear a loose dress and a slim belt to emohasize my figure. I went down and found my Dad and the mysterious man sitting beside Mark.
Siwon: good morning did you had a good sleep?
Irene: Ne, good thing my alarm clock isnt at Mark’s room.
Tiffany: by the way Irene, when will Taehyung start to work?
Irene: well he can start today, there's no need for formality right?
Siwon: gumawo Irene aah 
Taehyung: Don't worry I’ll work hard. Fighting!

So I should be getting used to having him around here. He could be a big help anyway. After breakfast my Mom decided to wash the dishws since my Dad will be the one who’ll send Mark to school. 

Taehyung and I walked to the road to the bus station. He's weird he wears black pants, shoes, gray shirt and black blazer he also wear a black back pack.

Irene: so you really love to wear that dark color huh?
V: ah ne.. I used to wear this since I was young.
Irene: why do you prefer wearing black color?
V: because I have to wear black. 
Irene: what? I don’t understand.
V: since I came from a royal family I have to wear black so people in my place would recognize that I should be respected.
Irene: huh? So your social status will be recognized based on what you're wearing in your place? Where did you came from anyway?
V: yes, and I cant tell you where I came from. 
Irene: waeyo? Then if I wear red in your country how will people recognize me?
V: you’ll be consider as criminal, traitor and betrayer. Most of people if not paying for a labor are quarantined together. 
Irene: mywoya? Wae? And if I wear white?
V: government officials wear white to in our place. They decide the ruling and developing some law necessary for the people. But the final decision still goes to the King.
Irene: ooh.. Interesting. What about blue?
V: blue can only be wear by female soldiers. They usually wear metallic blue and metallic gray for male soldiers.
Irene: whats the difference? Why do they have to wear different color of clothing?
V: its because the male soldiers will be the first line of defense while the female soldiers are hang suspended to protect the kingdom. 
Irene: what else? Your place is interesting.. For the whole years of my school life I've never heard those kind of things.
V: wae? Do you have to know?
Irene: well isnt it we study different cultures and places at school?
V: ani. I didn’t.
Irene: you mean you only study cultures and history of your place?
V: ne, 

We were able to ride a bus he let me sit first before he sits beside me. Our conversation is pretty weird. Is he saying the truth. I tried to observe him while he's busy looking in the window. He seems normal to me. 

We have arrived the café. He stopped and hesitated to get inside and scanned the café from the outside. 

Irene: WELCOME TO VELVET CAFÉ 
V: why is it red and white?
Irene: why not?
V: in my place our jail has a blend of white and red to show to people that government are looking after the criminals. 
Irene: what? You mean my café looks like a jail?

He didn’t respond and went inside. I followed him, Johnny and Taeyeong greet him as he enters. He still kept on scanning the place I can to his face that he’s uncomfortable.

Irene: by the way this Johnny and Taeyeong they’ll be your co workers here,
Johnny: Oh Noona he’s a new employee..
Irene: ne he’ll be with us for not more than 100 days.

After introducing to each other I gave Taehyung a tour to the café. There are some things that he’s unfamiliar with. Like the different kinds of tumblers, the coffee machine, blenders and its not that he’s not just familiar he didn’t know it at all as if its his first time to see it. 

Irene: okay. So here’s the employees lounge you can stay here but not all the time there should be someone staying at the counter and this will be your uniform.

I offered a red with touch of white poloshirt that employees should be wear but he refused to wear it.

V: I’ve never wear a different color since I was born, 
Irene: mwo? Yah! This is our employees uniform here if you want to work here then you should wear this.
V: I am not going to wear that,
Irene: fine! Follow me. 

I lead the way upstairs and asked him to work with the people renovating the area. I introduced him to 3 of them and asked them to guide Taehyung with his work.

I left him there annoyingly as he showed that attitude on his first day of work. I am his boss here he should be listening and following my instructions. 

*Phone rings
Wendy; yoboseyo Unnie? Did you got home safely last night?
Irene: ah ne, wendy yaah don't worry about me, 
Wendy: arasseo. Did you went home alone? Miane I drink too much.
Irene: ne kwenchanaseo. Of course I know you'll be like that even before we decided to drink.

I took a deep breath and thank God out of nowhere that I still have good friends beside me despite of my situation. They have been saving me during my embarrassing moment. 

--
Wendy: are you sure you're going to date Oh Sehun?
Irene: ne, is there something wrong with that?
Seulgi: well unnie he’s your friend. I mean you wont be able to maintain that if you guys broke up.
Irene: yaah were still starting andnwere not going to break up.
Wendy: tsh how could you give yourself to him that easily..
--

A knock on the door disrupt my daydreaming. I realized that my friends knew what may happen to us back then. Geez I even remember our conversation back at college. I should've listened to them. 

V: lunch?
Irene: I’ll be taking my lunch later.
V: its already 12nn. Lets have lunch together. I packed some food early this morning.
Irene: jinja? Arasseo have a sit.

I set aside my paper works to give way to the foods that he made. It looks like their delicious. Kimchi, fried tofu, rice and bulgogi are served.

Irene: it smells delicious. Did you made all of this?
V: ne. Here’s a spoon and chopstick.
Irene: ne kamsamnida, 

I tasted the bulgogi first and its terrifically delicious! Ive never tasted something like this before. I continuously ate everything that is served,

Irene: woaah, jinja mashta. Where did you learn to cook all of this?
V: I saw your Mom’s magazine when I arrived, I read all of them and decided to cook something that is available in your kitchen area.
Irene: daebakk.. Did you like cooking? I mean do you usually cook before?
V: ani.. This is my first time. 
Irene: jinjja? Ani I don’t believe you. I was able to eat at a restaurant where foods are cooked by talented chef who studied so many years, but I've never tasted something like this one. 

He didn’t reply. I was busy eating my food while I am talking, until I realized that he’s looking at me. 

Irene: waeyo?

He gazes at me, my face blankly. I don’t know why but he makes me awkwardly uncomfortable with his stare. He smirks… Omo, he looked cute with that. He took a tissue out of his bag and wiped the edge of my lip. I surprisingly lean my head but he held my neck and wiped my lips properly. 

I looked at him as he continued eating, I realized that he doesn't wear his blazer his arms are toned he has perfect hand. I blink involuntarily looking at him.

V: waeyo?