Unintentional misunderstanding

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

Sehun still holds me on my wrist and Taehyung holds my hand. Both of them are still looking at each other which makes me more uncomfortable.

I pulled my hands away in order for them to let go of me. I was so annoyed with their behavior they shouldn’t be acting like this.

Irene: Yah! Both of you cut it out, you guys are already adult you shouldn’t be acting like that.
Sehun: then tell this guy to leave.
Taehyung: ani. You don’t have to tell me that cause I’ll leave voluntarily on my own.

He turned his back on us and stopped after 3 steps he faced us again and come near me.

Taehyung: next time don’t raise your voice on me and don’t say yes to any favor that someone asked you to if you cant do it.

He left us and he left shocked from what he said. Did I offended him with my actions? Should I say sorry. I shouldn’t have got mad.

Sehun: lets go. Tell him that if he act that way again you’ll fire him.
Irene: shut up and don’t ever think that I’ll join you for lunch.
Seulgi: Unnie is everything okay?
Irene: ne kajja lets eat.
Sehun: Seulgi you can join us,
Seulgi: but you can’t. Stop hanging around with us. Just eat alone.

We left Sehun but he still followed us. He even sit in our table when we reached the ground level of the hotel where the restaurant is located. Seulgi and I ignore him despite we're eating together.

I look around the restaurant to look for Taehyung but I cant see him anywhere.

Seulgi: Unnie. What are you doing? Go finish your food first.
Irene: Ne.
Sehun: Don't worry about him he’s already an adult. 

I ignored Sehun, I wonder where Taehyung is. I’m worried. Did he eat alone? I never saw nim eating alone. He usually eats with us at home and with me at the café. I feel guilty for offending him. 

After an hour Sehun and Seulgi asked me to go back at the amphitheater, but I asked them to go ahead I am hoping to see Taehyung around.

I went back to the amphitheater and I’m 30 mins late already. There wont be any talk anymore but we have given stalls where our calling cards are being offered. 
The talk has finished and I was able to give all my business cards. Including the café’s brochures. 

Kai: Irene aa you can have a ride with us,
Seulgi: Ani she’ll go with us.
Jimin: Nice keeting you today Mr. kim and Mr. Oh. 

I acompany Jimin and Seulgi at the car park and I let them know that I am not going with them since I have to look for Taehyung. Seulgi still gave me that look and I gave it back since Jimin and Her will have more time together.

I went back to the hotel room and saw the lunch the Taehyung brought earlier. Its still not open. I wonder if he already ate? 

--
The sun went down and he still hasn’t come back. I Went back at the front desk and asked for Taehyung. The receptionist made her business with the computer.

Receptionist: Maam your other key card has been surrendered here around 2pm. 
Irene: Surrendered? Why did he leave already?
Receptionist: Ani, he actually signed up for mountain climbing scheduled in the afternoon. We asked our guests to surrender the key card to prevent it from being lost.
Irene: Is that so? Do you have any idea what time are they going back?
Receptionist: The scheduled mountain climbing in the afternoon came back before 6pm. 
Irene: but he hasn’t come back in our room yet. Is there anyway I could go there?
Receptionist: well there are no available schedule for mountain climbing tonight but you can avail the schedule for the star gazing howevee you’ll go there by a mini bus is that okay with you? Don’t worry it’s the same camp area with those who climb the mountain in the afternoon.
Irene: arasseo, give me 2 tickets please. 

I don’t have any idea where he is, but I have to find him no matter what it takes. Its my fault why he run away.

--
After a 30 minute ride I was able to arrived at the camp area. The place is so beautiful. You can see the lights from buildings of Seoul from here, the stars are more visible like a 10ft ladder away. Some people are laying on a pickip truck, Some are sitting outside their tent and some take pictures of the view and themselves. Its not too crowded but plenty of people makes it difficult for me to look for Taehyung specially their only using a bonfire and flashlights as a source of the lighting.

How will I find him in a place like this? Why do that person likes to wear black? He’s annoying. 

Man: annyeonghasaeyo are you looking for someone?
Irene: ne, I am looking for a man who wears black, his hair is black too, his eyes are a little bit small and he’s like this tall.
Man: oh I think I’ve saw him.
Irene: Where?
Man: please follow me.

I followed the man and I owe him a lot for helping me finding Taehyung. I noticed that We're already several steps away from the camp area. Right Taehyung likes to be alone if not only with few people.

Man: Yorobeun I brought someone with us!

I was shocked, I realized that there are other man around and this place is took dark. They encircled me and the laugh from their face is scary.

Irene: if you make another step I will shout. Im warning you.
Man: Do you think we're afraid of that?

He make a step near me and I cant shout. My knees are already shaking I’m really scared I think im about to cry.

Taehyung: Step away.

Omo! Its Taehyung! I looked to where the voice came from it was him! I am so happy to see him. 

Irene: Yah where have you been!? Ive been looking for you the whole day.
Man: Who are you? Oh you're the man he is looking for?

Why do I feel like I miss him even though I cant visualize his face? The frightened that I am feeling has been gone. 

Man: Yah you, can you go away? You're intruding our plan. Leave now before I end your life here,

What did he said? Is he going to kill Taehyung? Andwe. I pushed him and I ran as fast as I could and covered Taehyung. I hugged him tightly to prevent him from getting hurt.

I can hear the man’s steps and I can feel him behind me, I closed my eyes tight and hugged Taehyung tighter, but I realized that Taehyung is still standing and the man is from pain. I tried to look back and saw Taehyung’s left hand choking his neck. His friends ran away and was so scared. Taehyung let go of him and he fell down unconscious. 

Irene: Yah are we going to leave him there?
Taehyung: Don’t worry humans don’t die with 2mins breath interruption. Lets go.
Irene: Chamkaman lets bring him to the hospital.
Taehyung: Will you please stop caring for other MAN! You've been making me so upset since this afternoon.
Irene: What are you saying? Hey! I don’t care for this man, if someone find him here we might end up in the police station.
Taehyung: yah do you think I am stupid and I don’t know what a hospital is? You use it to save someone’s life.
Irene: why don’t you get it?
Taehyung: Are you really like this? Do you like hanging around with other man? Arasseo if you want to bring him in the hospital then go on your own! 
Irene: Why are you being like this?! 

I started crying. Why am I like this..? I should stop now but I cant. This is so embarrassing I am crying like a child so I turned my back from him.

Irene: don’t you know how I feel bad for offending you earlier? I've been blaming myself for hurting your feelings and I tried so hard to find you even its not my responsibility! I was so worried and scared losing you. 

I didn’t get a reply but I don’t want to face him because I am to embarrassed. Until I feel him near me. He back hugged me and he rest his head on my shoulder.

Taehyung: stop crying. I hate to see you cry like this. 
Irene: what are you doing?
Taehyung: lets stay like this first. It feels like Ive been longing for you for the whole day since I failed to see you. 
Irene: why sre you being like this now.
Taehyung: unchowa? You don’t like it?
Irene: chamkaman, don’t let go.