BIRTH&SEPARATION

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

After 2 weeks 

We sent my family to the airport and waved for goodbye. I cant stop being emotional in this state. Tae drive my Dad’s car and we went to the hospital. The doctor confirmed that I am already 3 months pregnant. 

Tae looked excited and happy at the same time. I can say that he will be a good father to our child by just looking at him. The doctor didn’t prescript any medications but provided us some advices such as lists of food that I should eat, how will I get along with cramps, exercises and some advices for Tae of course.

--

Tae becomes the dream partner I wanted him to be. He gets along with my mood swings and frequent tantrums, he goes on yoga class with me, he also prepares my meal for the day, he spoils me with hugs and kisses when I ask for it, he also sleeps on the couch when I am not in the mood to sleep with him and what I like the most is he gets up in the middle of the night when I experience cramps on my calves to give me some massage until I fell asleep.

I took my phone from my bag after I had my warm bath that Tae prepared for me. I called Seulgi and asked to help me surprise Tae to reveal our child’s gender.

--
Seulgi designed the 2nd floor of the café some black and white themed. We’ll use white and black balloons to decorate the place. Seulgi also prepared a big box that Tae will open later to reveal our child’s gender. If it’s a guy he’ll see his name since we both agree that will name our child after him if it’s a male and he’ll see a name “Yerim” if it’s a girl.

FLASHBACK

V: why yerim? Why don’t you just name her agter yours.
Irene: aish she might hate it once she grows up its sound like my name though like my korean version of my name.
V: is that so? Then I’ll agree with that..
Irene: actually you’re the last person I told about my preferred name. My friends and parents knew this years before back in college. I’ve always told everyone that’s what I want to name my child.

--
Seulgi: Unnie would these be enough?

Seulgi interrupted me from my flashback showing me the souvenirs that we will give to our guests I nod in agreement and gave her a thumbs up.

Jimin: How were you able to keep your child’s gender to Taehyung? I mean isnt he asking you all the time about it? I mean you’re already 8 months pregnant.
Irene: Well I told my Doctor not to tell him and I also expressed my anger when he asks me. I never fell with his attempts though.
Seulgi: tsh I remember Jimin didn’t let his eyes off me just to keep him updated with our baby.
Irene: that’s the problem if you have too many guards at home. I secretly goes to the Doctor for my check up when he buys some groceries. 

All has been prepared. Black and white balloons are sticked on the ceiling, long table with the big box in front, sound systems, a mini table and pillow like seats are set up for guests. The guests are getting inside and we’re just waiting for Tae.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable with my tummy and my back. Wendy noticed me but I gave him the assurance that I am okay. 

Tae arrived and he was surprised to see the guests. He also gave us a huge laugh for not knowing about this event. I gave him a warm welcome with a hug and kiss on his lips and the guests started giving us that ooooooh reaction.

V: Why did you gave yourself a baby shower?
Irene: this isnt just a baby shower see the box right there? It will tell you the gender of our child.
V: ah jinjja? I really cant wait to open it. 

The event has started. Wendy is giving a speech of our friendship and back in college. She made me in tears and tae wiped it using his fingers. We sit on a regular chair since it will be difficult for me to sit on the pillows that seulgi prepared. 

The next presentation was they showed us our baby pictures. There are few pictures that shown for Tae since we onlyy asked Jhope for it and mine made me a little bit embarrassed since I look differently now.

The event continues and I started to feel uncomfortable. My back pain gets worst but its tolerable and my tummy feels uncomfortable. The guests has done eating and Wendy asked Tae to stand in front of the box.

Wendy: Taehyung ssi what gender do you prefer?
V: Well I wanted a girl since my wife has a preferred name already even before she got pregnant.
Wendy: arasseo please hold the box and everyone let us help Taehyung ssi by giving him a countdown staring from 

10..9..8…76…5….4…3…2…

Aaaaaaah!

I shouted in fear scaring everyone. I saw drooping water from my thighs to my feet, I think I am going to give birth. Everyone panicked and called an ambulance Tae failed to open the box and went near me trying to calm me down but I am so afraid that there might be something wrong and may affect our baby,

V: Kwenchana,.. Everything will be okay!

Tae carried me to downstairs and I noticed 4-6 ambulances in front of my café I guessed everyone called for it. We were able to reach at the hospital and I lost vision of Tae when I entered the room.

I feel dizzy so suddenly and lost my consciousness but I can still hear people murmuring around me. My vision become blurred and I closed my eyes because of the  dizziness I felt.

--

I woke up in the hospital wearing a hospital gown and saw Tae beside me. I realized that I am feeding my baby while he carries her.
V: I wasn’t able to open the box but you’re right. I knew her gender today. Yerim is so pretty.
Irene: miane,, I dint know this will happen.
V: kwenchanaseo its not your fault. The Doctor explained everything to me. It seems like Yerim is eager to get outside everything is fine but of course we still have to attend her regular check up since she was born 1month earlier.

--
AFTER 1 month I decided to visit my family in Canada. Tae decided not to come since its not recommended for Yerim to travel. I stocked some of my milk in the freezer for Tae convenience. 

Irene: aish.. I don’t want to leave, 

I started crying again and had difficulty controlling myself. Tae kissed me and embraced me with his one arms since he’s holding the baby.

V: don’t wait a upyear to see your family. 
Irene: I know.. Don’t worry I’ll tell them about us and yerim this time. There’s nothing they can do about it now. I already gave birth to her.
V: Ne, please have a safe flight and take care of yourself. 
Irene: Of course you’re the one I’m gonna miss the most. Saranghaeyo..
V: Saranghaeyo 

I give him a deep kiss and pulled my bag on my way to the departure area I made a quick glance of him and Yerim before I enter the area. 

 

PLEASE STAY TUNE FOR THE BOOK 2 OF "HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU" MORE CHARSCTERS, CHAPTERS AND ANTICIPATED HAPPENINGS TO WATCH OUT FOR!