HOW COULD HE

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

Later that day Taeyeong and Johnny went home after cleaning the whole place. Imwent to my office to get my stuffs. 

Kai: you're already going?

Tsh he shows up again.. How come he acts comfortably around me? Doesn't he know I feel awkwardly angry whenever he’s around. 

Kai: alright I know you don’t want me here but I want to invite you on Thursday come over my bar we have a party at 12mn, 
Irene: you should just left the invitation here. You really don’t have to come. 
Kai: I want to give it to you personally. 

He took my hand and hand me the invitation and I immediately took my hand away from his hold. 

Irene: is he going to be there?
Kai: of course. Anyway just act normally. I’ll see you there.. Annyeong!

He finally left the café which I am very thankful of. He's too annoying! I locked the café and made my way home. So here I am again taking the bus to my home, I'm not used to going home alone. Sehun usually picks me up no matter how late it is. I remember he picks me up from the café wearing pajamas already. 

I arrived at the bus station near our home, while making my way to our house I look up and look at the stars I enjoy doing this and some of my friends find this boring. Even Sehun.. Huh? Wow there is an orange star that shines differently with the others. This is the first time that I saw it. I grabbed my phone and took a photo of it. 

Siwon: irene aaah..
Irene: oh, appa! 

I run to him and gave him a hug. It looks like he just come home from work and mom askes him to buy something at the grocery,

Siwon: it looks like you're going to work late and leaving work early? Waeyo? 
Irene: anya appa, I just feel like going home early because I always missed you during breakfast.
Siwon: is that so? You know I can’t be late at work.
Irene: ne I understand. 

As we arrived home Mom has already prepared our Dinner. She's the best we never go home without food on our table. 

My mom’s food is the best. Despite the pain that I am feeling right now I was able to eat peacefully. 

Tiffany: did you tell your Dad already?
Siwon: about what?
Irene: omma do we really have to talk about this?
Mark: Appa, Irene noona and Sehun Hyung btoke up.
Siwon: What? Is that the reason why your schedule has messed up?
Irene: Appa.. Please we really don’t have to talk about it I am totally fine. Its just that no one will go out on a date with me, no one will pick me up at work and home anymore, 

I tried to hold my tears but I just can’t. The next thing I knew I am already crying while chewing my food. My Mom and Dad hugged me they comforted me, they helped me to calm down and somehow some of the pain went away. 

Appa sent me to bed and gave me a kiss on my forehead and covered me with a blanket. I wrap the blanket around me and curled myself on the bed. Appa got the message that I wanted to be alone and I don’t want to talk about our break up…

The place has full of roses, it was so romantic. The light flashes beautifully and the table is well prepared. The sweet sound of violin walks calmly to my ears. I took a seat closed my eyes while listening to the sound. Someone hold my hand and as soon as I opened my eyes I can clearly see that it was Sehun. He smiles at me, he hold my right hand with his both hands. 

Irene: waeyo?
Sehun: there's something I need to tell you.

Is he going to propose? Oh my.. What should I do? He just asked me to come here and I didn’t fixed myself that much, 

Sehun: lets stop here.
Irene: ne?
Sehun: I just don’t feel the same anymore.
Irene: mworago?
Sehun: irene ssi we both know what I mean,
Irene: ani I don’t understand.

He’s breaking up with me? What the hell? Tears started to fall down my eyes. He was so sincere, thoughtful, lovely and he takes care of me how could he do this?

Sehun: miane.. I just don’t feel the same anymore..

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

I opened my eyes widely and realized that I dream of the same damn thing again. Am I going to be like this for the rest of my life? Waeyo!?

This annoying alarm clock wont stop from ringing again. I ended up throwing it on the wall its battery came off but it wont stop ringing..

Mark: Noona (He smiles and went inside my room. He took the alarm clock and he was able to turn it off)
Irene: how did you?
Mark: I actually did something with your alarm clock. It wont stop until you turn off the secret button. So you wont have any choice but to stand up and wake yourself up.
Irene: yaaah you don’t have to do that. I just need more time to cope up with this break up.
Mark: of course I have to do that.. I don’t want you to be like my classmate they end up like a loser after. They do not go to school anymore and worst is some attempted suicide,
Irene: of course I wont do that?!
Mark: help yourself up and go down for breakfast.

After cleaning and dressing myself I went down and realized that Appa was not around. There are only 3 plates on the table.

Irene: appa odiseo?
Tiffany: he woke up early I didn’t even noticed that he left. The last thing I heard was a phone call and the next thing I knew he already left.
Mark: maybe there's an emergency with his work. 

Later afternoon…
Taeyeong: Noona someone is looking for you outside. Its wendy noona. 
Irene: bring him something to drink. I’ll be there in a minute. 

--
Irene: andwe!
Wendy: wae andwe?! Why arent you going to Kai’s party?
Irene: yah Sehun will be around I am not yet ready ti face him I mught burst out crying and beg him to comeback.
Wendy: and how did you know? You can just ignore both of them and pretend that you're on a regular party.
Irene: of course I would know. I always dream about our break up for the past 4 days and I still see and hear the same thing all over again.
Wendy: the only way to get rid of that dream is to accept it. Go and attend the party we’ll see you there. Stop hiding behind that imagination of yours. Just go there and congratulate them instead. 

Wendy left without allowing me to reply. How could she not know how difficult it is to move on. She was the one who had a severe heartbreak back in college. This is not easy for me. 

Sehun: Irene

Omo.. That voice. I can even tell who it is without looking at him. I slowly turned my face and I was right it was Sehun! What is he doing here? He still looks the same and I miss him so much. 

Irene: what are you doing here? (He took a sit in front of me)
Sehun: miane..
Irene: stop.. Don’t even talk about it, what is it? Why are you here?
Sehun: please come over to Kai’s party. He wants you to be there. Just consider the fact that we're your bestfriend and just be happy for us. 
Irene: I’ll think about it, 

I went immediately to my office and cried like a child here. How could he asked me to do that!? Don’t he see that I find it hard to move on? It has been 4 days and he’s doing well. He even bothers me to my sleep, I cant stop thinking about him even thiugh I threw everything that has to do and related to him.