UNEXPECTED RESULT

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

My Dad gave me the fiercest look as if he can read my thoughts and predict my feelings. He is my Dad though there’s nothing I couldn’t keep from him.

Irene: Appa what are you talking about? We’re just friends.
Siwon: That’s good to know. I feel relief then.
Irene: Wae Appa?
Siwon: He’s just someone you shouldn’t dream of. Its impossible for you to be with someone like him. I have to go now. I’ll take your Mom and Mark on a date please stay here for a while.

AFTER 3 MONTHS

So I will be alone with Tae today? I went to the kitchen and browse what could I prepare for lunch. I searched for some black themed foods that he could eat. 

I opened our refrigerator to check some available ingredients. I lack a lot of ingredients and it will be lunch time soon I don’t want to go on a grocery store. Maybe that’s why my Mom and Dad went out. 

--

I knocked at Tae’s door to ask him to join me in lunch. I went inside and saw him still sleeping. He’s so angelic he made me melt by just sleeping again. I remember what my Dad me, but I trust him he told me he will do everything to be with me.

V: Are you going to stare at me like that for the whole day?
Irene: Ne, I enjoy it anyway. Kaja lets go to eat. I prepared a not so special black sauced noodles for you.
V: Jajangmyeoon?
Irene: Ne.

Both of us enjoyed our Jajangmyeon together. He really likes it he enjoys eating dark colored foods than those with colorful ones. 

Irene: Tae-aa…
V: Ne?
Irene: when you told me that your going to do everything just to be with me.. You mean it right?
V: Of course. Is there something wrong? What bothers you?
Irene: Well I was just wondering if how long we could be together.
V: please don’t think of the day that I am leaving, you’ll just stress yourself. I promise to come back no matter what it takes.

I slurped the noodles and hate the smell of it. Even the taste was different. I spit it out and drink a water.

V: kwenchana?
Irene: yah you should have told me that it tastes awful! 
V: what do you mean? Its delicious.

I took my chopstick and tasted his noodles it tastes awful too it tastes the same and I looked annoyingly to him. 

V: Whats with that look?
Irene: Stop eating that food now. Don’t pretend that you liked it. 
V: I’ll finish my food whats wrong with you? 
Irene: Fine finish it on your own! 

I left him and went upstairs to Mark’s room and covered myself with a blanket. He is so annoying how could he lied to me like that and pretend that I cooked the noodles well. 

The door opened without a knock. I am pretty sure its Tae.i know he’ll come here to apologize and comfort me. 

Mark: Noona.
Irene: Oh its you. 
Mark: Ne, why are you on my bed?

I realized that I am really lying on his bed. I immediately stand up and apologized to him. I went back to the kitchen and saw Tae there. I hit him on the shoulder and it startled him.

V: Hey whats wrong with you?
Irene: so you’re really fixed the dishes before me?
V: Irene-aa… I have to wash what we ate.
Irene: You should have apologized to me. 
V: I know but I will after this,
Irene: I hate you.

I started crying for being chosen after the dishes. Tae was so worried he really hates it when I cry he started comforting me and apologizing for making me upset. I can barely breathe because I cried too much and I cant stop myself for being so emotional.

We’re still hugging for several minutes and I don’t care if Mark we’ll see us like this. I cried more when he tried to apologize so he could comfort me more. Few minutes later I feel discomfort in my tummy I pulled away and faced the sink. I puked a lot and Tae opened the faucet for me. He caress my back and repeatedly asks if I am okay. 

I feel dizzy for a moment and I fell and had difficulty controlling my balance luckily Tae caught me and was able to carry me. He walks thru Marks room but I threw tantrums before he knocked on the door. I left him with no choice but to lay me on his bed.

I asked him to sleep beside me and wrapped me with his arms. He gave me the sweetest and warmest embrace that I love. 

--

I opened my eyes slowly and woke up from my sleep. It makes me feel sad to see Tae is not beside me. I stand up from the bed and surprised to see Seulgi sitting on Tae’s leather couch.

Irene: Omo whats that smell. It irritates my nose.
Seulgi: It does? Unnie I am wearing the perfume you gave me last month. Whats wrong with you?
Irene: Jinjja? It smells different.
Seulgi: here. I think I know whats wrong with you.

She handed me a pregnancy test and gave me a nervous look. I also felt nervous for a while I guess she’s really my friend as she was able to notice some of my symptoms. She made me realized my frequent mood swings, food taste changes and vomiting. 

I went inside Tae’s bathroom and peed on the pregnancy test. I refused to take a look at it and waited for minutes to wash it and Seulgi was right it gave me a positive result.

I went outside and gave Seulgi the pregnancy test. Refused to hold it at first but I assured to her that I washed it before handing it to her.

Seulgi: I KNEW IT!
Irene: Omo what am I going to do? 

I cried once again and Seulgi comforted me. Its not that I don’t want this child but I don’t know how will I tell my parents and I also don’t know how will I tell Tae. What will he be is reaction? This is something that we didn’t plan at all.

--
Seulgi joined as in our dinner. She noticed that I am not enjoying my food and looked worried. I played with my food and I don’t have any appetite to eat it.

Seulgi: Irene unnie please eat your food.
Siwon: I know you’re sad Irene-aa but we have to do this.
Irene: Ne appa?
Siwon: Didn’t Mark told you? We will migrate in Canada to pursue his studies. He got accepted with the scolarship offered at the university.
Tiffany: Its also better to take the scholarship so he would avoid those students who bullied him.
Irene: I understand Omma, appa, 

Mark didn’t mention anything he just eat on the table silently. Its better to make things this way at least they wouldn’t know that I am pregnant.

I went inside my room and saw Mark packing his things. I gave him a back hug and tell him how I really miss him even though he’s still here.

Mark: Noona. Please take care of yourself.
Irene: I will..
Mark: Well to tell you honestly this is Taehyung hyung’s idea,
Irene: What do you mean?
Mark: He was the one who funded for the 10 scholars in Canada to study. I told him I want to leave because the kids won’t stop bullying me and he did that he told me that all I should do is to pass the exams.
Irene: is that so?
Mark: yes, you’ll visit when you’re free right?
Irene: Of course.

I left his room and looked left to right to see if my Mom and Dad are around. I went inside Tae’s room and saw him talking with Seulgi they stopped as soon as I entered the room. Seulgi hugged me for goodbye and left me with Tae.

Taehyung: Kwenchana?
Irene: Ne. Though I’ll miss my family a lot I think I am still okay, anyway thank you for funding Mark’s scholarship it’s a relief to him to be away with that school.
V: I did it on purpose. I know you’ll be having a hard time to tell your parents  about your pregnancy so I think it will be better if we tell them once the baby is born.

I cried in tears and gave him a tight embrace. I cant believe how lucky I am to have guy that thinks of my convenience first. Im having a hard time to stopped my tears and emotions now that he hugged me tighter too.