Worriedly terrified

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

Tiffany: Taehyung aa it’s a body reaction when you feel flattered to someone, its more like how a girl likes a boy or how a boy likes a girl.
Irene: Omma. I am not blushing.
V: is that so? Irene ssi do you like that person at the café lately? The one who youre talking with?
Tiffany: nugu?
Irene: aniya..! Omma its Sehun he passed by the café to say something but I am not blushing because of him.
Mark: I thought you said you're not blushing?
Tiffany: aish.. How are you going to move on if you cant control yourself whenever he’s around.
Irene: Omma I told you he’s not the reason. Lets just ear. Arasseo?

Finally I convinced my family to eat and they stopped talking about me and Sehun anymore. Its this weird guy’s fault. He’s the one who made this then blames it to Sehun. Tssh, so annoying.

After dinner Omma and Mark washed the dishes. I took a sit on the couch at the living room with my father. 

Siwon: so how was his first day?
Irene: he did well. He was able to finish the task that I gave to him. 
Siwon: is that so? What did he do today?
Irene: I put him together with the workers at the renovation of 2nd level of the café.
Siwon: what?!
Irene: what else could I give him? I don’t know him personally.
Siwon: Irene, he belongs to a royal family at his place and you made him a carpenter here?
Irene: tsh I don’t care at all. He didn’t complain so theres nothing wrong about it. I don’t even know his place anyway.
Tiffany: Irene why don’t yoh let him join Johnny and Taeyeong instead?
Irene: how am I supposed to do that? He doesn’t even know what a coffee is.
Siwon: irene, all you have to do is to demonstrate what he needs to do. He can learn on his own.
Irene: Appa, do you know how hard it is to be barista? I even took a prjvate lesson for it. Then you're telling me that Taehyung can do it by just watching?
Siwon: aish Irene take him out with those carpenters. 
Irene: arasseo arasseo.

I went to Mark’s room so my parents wont scold me more. As soon as I enter his room I realized that there isn’t too much space for us. Should I buy a condominium and start living on my own? Ani.. Mark will miss me a lot. 

I washed and dressed myself and prepared to sleep. As soon as I lay on the bed I remebered Taehyung outside the café waiting for me looking up the sky. I realized that this is how it feels like when someone is waiting for you outside. Sehun usually informed me 3hours before he picks me up if I cant make it on time he’ll ask me to get a taxi. 
Aish.. What is this? Why am I thinking of 2 guys at the same time? He shouldn’t have went there. He should have stop seeing me from now on. I need to move on. 

--

I the side and the sunlight flashes to my face. It irritated my eyess which made me open it slowly. I looked at my phone and realized it is Sunday today. Mark isnt on his bed anymore. 

I washed and dressed myself as I have an appointment to our supplier. I am planning to increase our stocks for next month since there will be more room to accommodate customers by that time.

I went down and saw Taehyung at the living room watching TV. I realized that he really do sit like a royal person. His back doesn’t lean, he sits straight and his arms are crossed and as expected he is wearing a dark gray shirt and a black pants.

V: why are you looking at me like that is there something wrong?
Irene: ah ani.. ( geez he even noticed that I am scanning him without looking at me, good peripheral vision he has. ) anyway I’ll be going to our supplier. Do you wanna go with me?
V: ne, I’ll just change my clothes.

We took a taxi to the train station. It seems like there are trains at their place. He seems familiar to it. I gave him the pass card, he let me go first and he followed me. I took a sit near the window and sit beside me. 

V: where are we going?
Irene: we will go to Daegu. It’s a 40min train ride. Do you usually travel? Do you have motion sickness?
V: ani kwenchana. Our train is faster than this. You cant even enjoy the view.
Irene: aigoo, look who’s boasting here. He cant even tell me the name of his place. 

--
I opened my eyes and I realized that I fell asleep. I noticed that my head is leaning at Taehyung’s shoulder. I tried to pull away but it hurts I guess I lean my head for too long. I tried to pull away slowly and looked at him. 

He’s looking outside and enjoying the view. The next thing I knew he’s already looking at me. Our face are so close to each other and I pulled away but it hurts. I guess I lean my head for so long. 

V: kwenchanaseo?
Irene: ne ( I hold my nape to ease the pain ) Miane I fell asleep.
V: ne,

He smiles to me and looked outside again. I think I’ll melt every time he looks at me. Why is he like this? I should’ve left him at home. 

We arrived the station to Daegu and our supplier picked us up from the station. 

Driver: annyeonghasaeyo Ms. Bae! Its been a while.
Irene: ne. How have you been Ahjussi.
Driver: it seems like you have a companion?
Irene: ne, he’s Taehyung he’s my Dad’s co worker’s son.
Driver: annyeonghasaeyo. Aish after living for several years this is the first time that I saw a good looking person that isnt an TV personality, you know kid your face is unique.
V: ne? Kamsamnida Ahjussi.

I giggled at him. He looks embarrassed with the driver’s praise. I don’t see him handsome though I see him cute. Kyeopta. 

--
We arrived at the farm that is located in an elevated place. You can see the sunset here and the calmly breeze of the wind plus the sea that perfectly blends with the view. 

Joy: annyeonghasaeyo Irene Unnie.
Irene: oh, Joy aah, is your Dad around?
Joy: ah ne his inside. You have a companion?
Irene: Ye, this is Taehyung, 
Joy: annyeonghasaeyo Taehyung Oppa. 
Taehyung: annyeong. 

He smiled back to Joy. Why did he do that? How could he show that face? Joy fixed her hair at the back of his ear and smiled back to Taehyung.

Leeteuk: irene ssi.
Irene: oh, annyeonghasaeyo
Leeteuk: should we go inside and talk?
Joy: Ne Appa, Unnie I’ll give Taehyung a tour in the farm.

What? That's not the planned. I don’t want him to come with Joy. Its obvious that she likes him. I ended up going with Leeteuk ahjussi and talked about my plans in increasing the supplies for the next month.

Leeteuk: arasseo Ms, Bae the supplies will be settled for next month. 
Irene: ne kamsamnida Leeteuk Ahjussi. 

We shake hands and I left his office. I walked straight ahead and saw Joy at the farm’s café. 

Irene: Joyaah,, 
Joy: unnie.
Irene: Taehyung odiseo?
Joy: oh he’s right there I offered him some drinks but he asked for a black drink, so I made a coffee for him. Do you want some?

 ( Taehyung is standing away from us looking up the sky again. I looked up too and realized that the orange star is more visible here despite its day time.)

Irene: ani kwenchanaseo. I’ll help you. 

I took 1 cup from her and we walked together to Taehyung. A wild dog appear on our way preventing us going near to him. It has scary fangs, its saliva keeps on flowing and it wont stop with barking. Joy fell the cup of coffee as she was so scared and burned herself with a hot coffee. I put the coffee down before I burn myself too. 

We caught Taehyung’s attention as the dog keeps on barking at us. Its coming near to us Joy and I cant move were so afraid. It run towards us I closed my eyes and hugged Joy tightly. 

Joy: Oppa!

I opened my eyes slowly and realized that the dog is running after Taehyung.

Irene: what did he do?
Joy: he threw a rock on it and it run after him.

I run after Taehyung worriedly and Joy followed. I don’t know what may happen to us but I have to make sure Taehyung will be okay. 

Joy managed to ask some help from the farmers and some of them help us run after them. They tried to throw some rocks with the dog but it wont stop from running after him.

We kept on running and realized that its already a dead end. It’s already a cliff. Taehyung will fall! He stopped as he realizes that its already the sea. The dog kept on running towards him. He jumped of the cliff as he has no choice. 

I run out of words. Tears started falling out of my eyes. I immediately went down to go on the seashore Joy followed me and some of the farmers jumped to save Taehyung. 

As we reached the seashore the farmers carried him and lay him on the sand. His face and body are already white and His lips turned purple. I covered my mouth with my hands in shock. 

I kneel down and tried to perform CPR on him. I havent done this before but this was taught durinh college. I pushed so hard to his chest and he’s not responding. 

I pinched his nose, pulled his chin so to open his mouth and placed my lips on him, his lips are soft, but before I put some air to it he opened his eyes lightly, I pulled away and our eyes met. His lips turned to pink and he fell asleep again. It’s a relief that we can feel his chest breathing.