Worried

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

I woke up from the bird’s whistles, I haven’t opened my eyes but I tried to search the person I am next to by extending my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and realized Tae is no longer here and Mark is currently taking a bath.

I took a sit on the edge of the bed. I stretched my arms and felt my s are swollen it feels uncomfortable when my pajamas touches it. 

Mark came out from the bathroom wearing shirt and shorts. I went inside the bathroom removed my clothes and faced the mirror. My eyes widen in shock seeing my full of hickeys! 

I lift my hair checking if I have some on my neck and it’s a relief that nothing was here. I tried to check on my again and realized my s are really swollen, its so sensitive to touch.

After washing myself and wear my clothes I went down from the room and noticed my Dad talking at the phone outside through the window. Mark is currently doing his school tasks and My Mom is sewing Mark’s uniform, I guessed the buttons went off when he was jn trouble.

I went straight to the kitchen and saw Tae preparing lunchboxes for our lunch later. I hit it on his arms he was surprised but he laughs while he rubs his arms.

V: Wae are you hitting me?
Irene: Yah what did you do last night? I have lots of hickeys and I it was difficult for me to soap my body my are so sensitive to touch.
V: Jinja?

He d my right and I hit his arm for doing that, I looked around to check if someone is around.

Irene: What the hell are you doing?

He gave me a peck and rubbed my hair he continued packing lunch boxes 

V: that’s good morning kiss.
Irene: you haven’t answered my question.
V: I was so hungry last night and I was too lazy to go down and you’re hugging me so tight so that happened.
Irene: Yah, I am not joking around. 

He grabbed my body near him by embracing his arm around my waist. He looked me in the eyes I have no way to escape this.

V: Why are you suddenly become so conservative right now?  When You were the one who doff my pants last night.
Irene: that’s not it its just that, you should have wake me up. I wasn’t able to feel you last night. 

V: You want to feel me now?

I nod and he started kissing me again. He pulled me closer embracing me so tight. I kissed him back and slid my tongue inside him,

Tiffany: Taehyung aa…

Tae released me and pulled away he continued packing lunch and I opened the refrigerator took the juice out and went on the dining table.

Tiffany: Irene aa I already put the juice on the table, taehyung ah lets eat now.
Irene: arasseo omma but I want apple juice.
Tiffany: I placed apple juice on the table.
Irene: Ne?

Tae left me alone with my Mom and he giggled as he went through the dining area. I put the apple juice back on the fridge and pulled my mom to the dining area. 

--
We came out of our house and I was surprised to see SoonShim in front of me. I was able to calm myself and Tae rubbed his belly. 

We made our way to the café with Soonshim. He doesn’t frighten me anymore I think he only run after me because I was familiar to him.

Irene: Anyway what are you going to do with your bus at the camp area.
V: I might leave it there. 
Irene: tsh how could you purchase something so expensive and leave it there.
V: I’ll only stay there if you sent me away again.
Irene: Then expect that you’re not going to stay there again anymore.

We arrived at the café and saw Wendy and Seulgi waiting for me. I asked Tae to go upstairs first since he used to work there. I took a sit with Wendy and Seulgi.

Seulgi: Unnie what happened? I cant contact you and you have finally found him? Where? When? How? 
Irene: Chamkaman Miane for not telling you Ive been so busy that I couldn’t find a time to check on my phone.
Wendy: What exactly just happened! We thought you already attempted suicide and gave up looking for him.
Irene: Stop it. I wont do silly things like that.
Seulgi: But when did you found him? The last time you called me you are at Bukhansan. Did you found him therr?
Irene: Ne, he was at the camp area. 
Seulgi: Camp area? Is he the one who bought the place?
Irene: Well. Yes,
Seulgi: I didn’t know Taehyung came from a rich family.
Irene: Well he is.
Seulgi: anyway if you found him the same day why is it you didn’t go home immediately? I mean everyone was worried about you, You guys should have showed yourself.
Irene: We stayed for a night. Since we already met in the evening.
Wendy: Unnie can you please explain it clearly. We don’t care if you guys met in the evening the last travel in Bukhansan to Seoul is around 12mn.
Irene: Arasseo. Well its because I missed him and he missed me..
Wendy: So?
Irene: We need a little time alone.

They looked at each other with widely opened eyes and the look back at me at the same time. They giggled and I was so e,barrassed I tried to covered my face with my hands but Wendy pulled it away fro my face.

Seulgi: Unnie did you guys had…

I just nod and clenched my fist with embarrassment I took a deep breath and fan myself with my hand.

Wendy: How far did you guys go?
Irene: Aish do I have to tell you all the details?
Seulgi: of course. You have to repay us because we got so worried.
Irene: Arasseo.. We went all the way! 
Wendy: Did you… ?
Irene: ani.
Seulgi: Wae? You don’t know how pleasurable it was for them if you do that.
Irene: aish. Shiro, that will be so embarrassing.
Wendy: You know what? Guys do look for another when they don’t find you satisfying.
Irene: Tae isnt like that.
Seulgi: you couldn’t tell that by just seeing it. Remember she let Joy kissed him.
Irene: Of course not he step back.
Wendy: they still kissed. That means he tasted someone before you.
Irene: yah you guys don’t pressure me. We’re still starting.
Wendy: Is that so? Then don’t come to us crying that he cheated on you. 
Seulgi: yan Wendy yaa stop it anyway we’ll go now. We just came here to check if you’re okay and to give you some advice you can use popsicle ice cream to practice. 

Both of them left me on the table and left my café. These girls are nasty how could they pressure me like this? But they’re right I don’t want Tae to leave me just because of that thing.