Unintentional actions

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

Taehyung: kwenchanaseo? I know you're afraid.
Irene: Ne, I am.. I was so worried and scared that this man might kill you.
Taehyung: He can’t do that. 
Irene: Why are you so confident?
Taehyung: I’m not confident its just that I know that its impossible for this person tp hurt me.
Irene: Taehyung ssi..
Taehyung: Ne?
Irene: How are you feeling right now that you’re hugging me?
Taehyung: I like it, I want to do this all the time, with you… But the it would be nicer if you’ll hug me too just like what you did lately.

I faced him and gave him a sweet smile, he smiles back I can still see his face despite the darkness in the area. I rest my head on his chest and put my arms around his waist. I hugged him tighter. 

V: Would you like to watch the stars with me?
Irene: Ne. 

He holds my hand and he lead me back to the camp area. I realized that the people are getting fewer. He sits on the camp mat 50 steps away from the edge of the camp area. He lay and asked me to lay beside him.

Irene: Daebakk! The stars are more visible here. Its like a ladder away from me.
V: Ne, if I am given the chance to live here I will.
Irene: Oh! The orange star became too big from here. 
V: Yes it really feels like home,
Irene: Uhm Taehyung ssi…
V: Ne?
Irene: Miane for making you upset early this afternoon. I shouldn't have raised my voice at you like that,
V: Did you think I was upset because you raised your voice at me?
Irene: Ne, ani? Is it because I failed to join you for lunch.
V: Irene ssi.. That's so childish.
Irene: then what would be the reason?
V: I was jealous.
Irene: Ne? You are?
V: I am.
Irene: Well I thought I upset you for raising my voice. I mean maybe you're not hsed to it since you belong in a royal family.
V: Joy told me he was your past lover.

My eyes involuntarily widely opened as soon as I looked at him in shock. Why did he do that? She shoudnt have told him.

Irene: Ne, but we already broke up.
V: Broke up?
Ireme: ne if you know what I mean we already separated ways.
V: Do you still like him?

“ALL PASSENGERS FROM BUS 2 PLEASE GET BACK NOW. WE WILL BE GOING BACK AFTER 5 MINUTES”

Before I answered him the driver interrupted me and Taehyung asked me to stand up from the camp mat. 

We get inside the bus but there are no seat available for 2 so we sit on a separated chair. I took a sit behind him. I intentionally sit here since it’s a little elevated from his sit I can still see him from here even though he is tall. 

--
On our way to the hotel I realized that he is sitting beside a lady who’s wearing a short skirt and a sleeveless see through shirt. I think I chose the wrong seat.

The lady’s head keeps on out of control. I think she’s sleeping is she doing this intentionally? Until her head rest on Taehyung’s shoulder. He looked at her and looked away immidately. He used his index finger to sway the lady’s head to rest it on the window.

I remember when I was sleepy he rest my head on his shoulder and gave me a kiss on my forehead. Geez, im smiling again on my own I took a deep breathe to ease the feeling but he still gave me the best feeling when I think of him.

We went inside the elevator to make our way in the room. 

Irene: Taehyung ssi.. Why didn’t you let the lady rest her head on your shoulder in the bus?
V: Shiro
Ireme: Wae?
V: It doesn’t feel the same when you rest yours on my shoulder.
Irene: Why how does it feel?
V: Mola, but I felt irritated lately.

I blushed once again for what he have said. I like how expressive he is with his thoughts. Any girl will be lucky with him he only appreciate who he should. 

As we enter the room, he went straight to the table where he left the lunch. He opened it and realized that it wasn’t eaten.
V: yah I left it here so you could eat it.
Irene: Ugh, miane I was busy looking for you that’s why I didn’t had a chance to eat it.
V: just heat it in the microwave I’ll take a shower.

He handed me the lunchboxes and went straight to the room to take a shower.

Irene: are you going to eat with me?
V: Ne~ 

I transferred the food on a glass container and heat it for 5 minutes, I wonder how Taehyung takes shower? Is he fully ? I can see from the back of my mind his shirtless body, his jawline, the bulk of his chest and his arms as he soaps his body, 

NO! Chamkaman, I shouldn’t have thought of that how could that scene run hrough my mind. Omo this is so embarrassing. Why am I fantasizing him like this? This is Oh Sehun’s fault. He deprived me from this things. Ugh this shiuld be the last time I’ll be doing this.

I prepared our food on the table and took a sit and waited for him to get done. He came outside the room and he caught my attention. Why does he look so y with black pajama and sleeveless shirt!! His semi dried hair that is combed backwards makes his forehead visible. 

V: Kwenchana?
Irene: Ne, kajja mogo. Lets eat.

I am trying my best to contain myself. It will be very inappropriate for me to express my feelings in front of him. 

His clavicles are so prominent, the bulk of his arms are every woman’s fantasy.

V: What are you doing? Aren’t you going to eat?

I took the bowl of rice but he also took it which made my heart skip a beat. He put some rice on my plate and kimchi too.

V: Whatever you’re thinking let go of it. You should eat.
Irene: Ne? Ah.. Ye ye… So.. Taehyung aa how many girlfriends have you already had?
V: girlfriend?
Irene: Yeoja chingu, I mean its like a wife but you guys are not married yet.
V: Oh just like you and Sehun before?
Irene: yah.
V: I never had one.
Irene: Waeyo? 
V: Because I am not allowed. Royal families in our place are not allowed to choose who’ll they marry. The royal consultants will. 
Irene: Jinjja! Waeyou?
V: They're doing it for the betterment of people and our place. What about you? How many did you had?
Irene: Well I already had. One during my high school years but its isnt serious like Sehun’s
V: you really do like him a lot.
Irene: Yah what are you saying.. By the way how old are you?
V: I am 23
Irene: aish you're younger than me. You should call me Noona.
V: Shiro.
Irene: Wae?
V: Shiro..
Irene: Ugh Waeyo Taehyung Oppa. ( I tried to sound Aegyo )
V: kyeopta.

He smiled and giggled again in front of me. Why is he doing this? He left me speechless again with his unintentional actions.

Irene: Taehyung aa what dows your ideal type look like?
V: I don’t have any specific characteristic, but I like it to be exactly like you.
Irene: Ne?
V: Why do I feel like I always have to repeat myself over and over again?
Irene: yah stop joking around. 
V: Do I look like I am joking?
Irene: Tsh. I’ll go take a shower stop fooling around.
V: yah I am not joking finish your food.