In my dreams.

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

I feel awkward for what I did. I should’ve put some air to him but I ended up kissing him. This is so embarrassing. 

After the farmers learned that he’s turning back to normal even his breathing, Joy asked them to bring him at the nearest hospital.

NO!

A man came out from nowhere, I don’t remember him hanging around with us even before the incident. The farmers are trying to bring Taehyung at the car but he’s blocking the way.

Jhope: annyeonghasaeyo. I am Hoseok. I am Taehyung’s Chingu.. We were bestfriends during highschool.
Joy: yah I don’t know who you are but we have to bring him to the hospital.
Jhope: we don’t have to he is fine now.
Irene: I am sorry Hoseok ssi but he has to be brought to the hospital he fell from the cliff.
Jhope: oh no you really don’t have to. He can just stay in a room and no more questions!

He took V from the farmers and carried him on his back. How could he carry him like that? Is he used to in doing that? He carries him comfortably.

While on our way back to the farm, I noticed that Joy seems so worried and not in herself. I put my arms around her shoulder and gave her a pat to assure that everything is okay.

Leeteuk Ahjussi was able to give us a room for Taehyung. He even offered clothes for Taehyung to wear and Jhope asked for something black. 

After an hour of waiting outside his room, Joy fell asleep at the couch while I drink a warm water to calm myself. Jhope came out of the room and I realized that he’s wearing pure gray pants and long sleeves. Did they came from the same place? 

Irene: how is he?
Jhope: kwenchanaseo. He’s fine now he can stand and walk he’ll be out in a few minutes. 
Irene: chamkaman. Are you sure that he doesn’t need to go to the hospital.
Jhope: tsh, believe he doesn’t have to.. 
Irene: but I saw his lips turned in to purple and his body was so white.
Jhope: aish you’re just hallucinating, if his lips turned puRple how could it came back to its normal color that fast?

What? How did he know that I saw his lips turning from purple to pink? Oh maybe he was around all the time that incident happened. I may not be the ony one who noticed it.

Jhope: and don’t be bother with him when he do those kind of behavior. Its his technique.
Irene: technique?
Jhope: ne, he usually pretends to be drown to be kissed by someone. I’ll go now.

I covered my lips with my both hands, how could he do that? Is that for real? 

V: kwenchanaseo?

I jumped in surprise as he came out the room. He looks at me as if nothing happened. Did he really pretend to be drowning?

Irene: ne, kwenchanaseo.
V: what time are we going home?
Irene: we could go home now. I am just waiting for you to wakeup.
V: ne kajja.

We left the farm and walked to the nearest bus stop. We didn’t bother to asked someone to send us to the train station anymore since its already 7 in the evening.

Irene: why did you do that?
V: did what?
Irene: why did you jumped off from the cliff.
V: I want to save you. 

I stopped from walking and looked at him. He looked back at me and I looked to his eyes, he seems to be telling the truth. I cant see any lie on his face,

V: kajja.
Irene: ne, don’t do something stupid like that again. Anyway I didn’t saw Jhope around when we left the farm.
V: well he might went home already.
Irene: how could you have a friend from here?
V: ani, he just passed by,
Irene: is that possible? Tsh you guys are really weird. 

Should I asked him if he remembered me kissing him or should I asked if he pretended to be drowning earlier. 

After buying tickets for the train. We were informed that the train will be arriving after 30minutes since it will be the last train going to Seoul.

We took a sit. On the waiting bench and there are some people who waited standing and sitting next to the other bench. I yawn…

V: are you sleepy?
Irene: ani kwenchanaseo.
V: here..  ( he tapped his shoulder asking me to lean on him so j could sleep comfortably. )
Irene: ani kwenchanaseo.

He put his opposite hand on my head and made me lean on his shoulders. I was shocked. His shoulder is so comfortable to be leaned on. He kissed my head which made me surprised and made my head pulled away from his shoulder.

V: Wae?
Irene: WhT are you doing?
V: Ismt it natural to put lips on someone’s head to make them fall asleep?
Irene: really? Where did you learn that?
V: to your appa.

Right, I always remember my dad kissing us on our forehead before sleeps. If he arrived at home and we're all sleeping he still give us kisses in the middle of our sleep. 

The train arrived and I wasn’t able to sleep on the waiting bench. We took a sit together and he allowed me to lean on his shoulders again but this time he didn’t gave me kiss anymore. 

We arrived the station to Seoul and took the bus to go home. We could take a taxi but I wanted to walk with him, I don’t know.. But he didn’t hated my decision. 

As we arrived home. My Dad has been so exaggherated. He checks and touches Taehyung if he’s okay, I wonder how did he know what happened? He asked me to get a rest and he escorted Taehyung in his room. 

Mark: Noona kwenchana? What happened?
Irene: It’s a long story, lets have a rest.

Mark allowed to me take a rest. I went on the bathroom, removed my clothes and took a shower. Its been a long day… 

--
He hold my face with his both hands. He looked at my eyes and he smiled. It made me melt, I know that I am blushing right now and he gives me butterflies in my tummies. I cant contain myself, I cant even say a word. 

He closes his eyes, he put his other hand embracing my waist and pulled me close to him. I can feel he exhales… and he gave me a kiss..

--
Mark: NOONA!

I wkke up surprisingly with a dream. What was that? Why did he kissed me in mh dream?
Mark: kwenchana? Ive been waking you up it seems like you're having a nightmare. Your eyes are tightly close and your lips are pouting. Do you have difficulties of breathing?
Irene : ani.. Kwenchanaseo. 
Mark: what was your dream about?
Irene: ne?