My weak knees

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

I immediately went in the bathroom to avoid my brother’s interrogation. I might say something weird. 

I finished fixing myself and went outside my room for breakfast. As soon as I sit on the table Taehyung smiled at me and took a sit beside Mark.

Siwon: Irene how was your sleep? 
Tiffany: I heard what happened yesterday? Are you hurt?
Irene: ani Omma I’m fine.
Tiffany: that’s a relief. 
Irene: Anyway Appa, how come you're here all day? Did you lost your job?
Siwon: ugh well. ( he coughs ) there’s something wrong in work right now that they had to fix it for now, don’t worry my absence are paid. 
Irene: is that so? I hope everything will get better soon. 

--
Taehyung and I ride a bus to the café. 

Irene: kwenchana? How are you feeling right now?
Taehyung: I’m totally fine. Are you still worried about what happened yesterday?
Irene: Ne, 

I remembered what Hoseok told me. I really wanted to know if he pretended to be drowning on purpose.

Irene: anyway don’t you know how to swim? That’s why you drowned?
Taehyung: Well I know how to swim. Its just that I fell from a deeper water yesterday. How about you? Do you know how to swim?
Irene: Well… I really don’t like swimming. When water reaches my chest it feels so hard to breathe.
Taehyung: Did you drowned before? It feels like you're really afraid with the water.
Irene: Ani, I just anticipate the fact that I’ll be drowning that’s why I'm afraid in trying.

--

We arrived the café and as soon as I entered the café I noticed that Joy is sitting near the cashier. I looked at Taehyung and he was greeting Johnny and Taeyeong.

Joy: Oppa.

Aish this girl she even noticed Taehyung and greeted him first before me. They bowed at each other and was talking from afar. I feel uncomfortable with the view so I went immediately in my office. 

After few minutes Joy went inside my office without knocking. I was so surprised I thought there's an emergency.

Irene: Hey you can't go inside like that.
Joy: Why didn't you tell me?
Irene: Tell you what?
Joy: that Taehyung Oppa is your employee here and what surprised me he’s a carpenter here? 
Irene: He’s my Dad’s Colleague’s Son. My Dad wants me to give him a job without his personal information. I cant analyze his skill so I put him there. 
Joy: Unnie, you can still teach him how to operate your coffee machines out there.
Irene: Should I make him a waiter instead?
Joy: anya! You don’t have to show him to a lot of people. There could be lots of girls out there that will like him. 

Aish this girl is pretty annoying. How could she decide something for this café. Joy and I are friends ever since they become my supplier for this café I never knew that she’s like this to someone she like.

Irene: anyway why are you here?
Joy: well I actually came here to say thank you to Tawhyung Oppa for saving my life and I’ll be studying at Seoul University, I’ll be taking my exam tomorrow.
Irene: hey I thought you don’t like to be in a city.
Joy: Well it’s Taehyung Oppa. Unnie jinja chowahe.
Irene: Did you confessed to him already?
Joy: I haven’t, but I’m plan to.
Irene: yah you don’t know him yet.
Joy: that’s why I need to plan it to get the perfect timing. 

I can’t believe she’ll be only convinced by a guy he liked who didn’t even offered her personally. I remebered before Leeteuk Oppa has been convincing her to college in Seoul but she refuses because she doesn’t want to be exposed in a City. 

--

A knock on the door interrupt our conversation. Our eyes looked at the door and we realized it’s Sehun.

Joy stand up from her seat, she bowed to Swhun before she left my office. Sehun took her seat and smiled at me.

Irene: what are you doing here again?
Sehun: Irene ssi I am here to give this to you,
Irene: what’s this?

He handed me an mailing envelope which I have no idea for what is it about.
Sehun: it seems like you haven’t heard of it. Well Kim Junsu will have a talk about business issues and how to improve it. That’s the invitation for it. 
Irene: Sehun please don’t bother to peovide something like this for me.
Sehun: this will help the café.
Irene: I know, why are you efforting for the café now that we broke up?
Sehun: anyway kai and I will be there. That’s the reason why I came here personally

The door opened once again and it was Taehyung. He went inside and showed the packed lunch.

V: Lunch?
Sehun: we're still tlaking.
V: Miane, but Irene ssi and I are taking lunch together.

Sehun looked at me with curiosity. V left the room and closed the door.

Sehun: who is he? The last time I came here he waited for  you and now he’s asking you to have lunch with him?
Irene: he’s an employee here.
Sehun: tsh ( he smirks ) employee my . Is it part of his job?
Irene: why are you asking me so many questions?
Taeyeong: Noona, someone delivered this food.
Irene: I didn’t order something to eat.
Sehun: I ordered it. Please bring it here and leave as alone.
Taeyeong: ne hyung.. 

He placed the food on my table and prepared it for us to eat. This isnt like him. We never did this before. We usually eat outside the restaurant. I refused to eat with him, as I was about ti leave the office I saw Taehyung and Joy enjoying the packed lunch he prepared. I went back to my table and ate what Sehun has prepared for me.

Sehun: I really thought you're not going to eat.
Irene: please leave after we eat. I’m uncomfortable having you around.
Sehun: Ne, please enjoy your meal. 

Why is Joy here for the whole time? If she’s going to take her exam she should be somewhere where she can study. She shouldn’t be bothering Taehyung. 

Sehun: Irene ssi. I’ll be leaving now, I’ll see you soon.

Sehun left me here alone after eating. He didn’t even bother to cleanup the food that he bought. I guess it’s destiny who wanted us to separate ways, I might be his housemaid not his housewife.

Later that day Taehyung and I walked to home after getting off the bus. I feel sprry for him for not joining him with his lunch though there's a part of me that felt thankful for joining Sehun since he enjoyed his lunch with Joy.

V: did you eat a lot?
Irene: ne?
V: I mean your lunch?
Irene: Ne, I wasn’t able to finish all because Sehun ordered too much. What did Joy told you about your food?
V: She liked it. 
Irene: tsh. Of couse she’ll like it. 
V: Wae?

Of course she liked you why would she let you know that your food tastes awful.

Irene: well cause it really does taste good.
V: irene ssi can I ask you something?
Irene: what is it?
V: Can you have lunch with me everyday? If its possible? I mean. If you're scheduled to talk with someone I can really wait.
Irene: Waeyo? Didn’t you enjoy your lunch with Joy?
V: Cause I love having lunch with you. ( smiles )

He smiled at me again, I stopped from walking for a while and looked at him. That’s the same smile he gave me in my dreams. My knees started to faint and he held me by embracing my waist and my arms.