Tension

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

His gazes are so mesmerizing, his smile makes me melt and his touch freezes my body and weakens my knees at the same time. If he’s going to kiss me right now I’ll probably allow him.

Mark: Noona!

It's Mark I immediately let go from Taehyung. He also looked at Mark but I cant see to his face that he's embarrassed that Mark saw us.

Mark: What are you guys doing?
Taehyung: Why are coming home so late?
Mark: Ne?
Taehyung: You smell alcohol.

I came near to Mark held his head and smell him. Usually the smell of smokes from cigarette and alcohol can be easily smelled from the hair. 

Irene: yah you. You smell alcohol! Where have you been?
Mark: I gotta go home. I’m already tired I’ll see you at home,

He run away from us and we decided to walk, I cant say a word anymore I feel embarrassed that I wasn’t able to control myself whenever we're stuck in that kind of situation.

--

I put my bag on top of my bed and I realized that Mark is already sleeping. Aish what is this guy hiding from us. 

I took my bag so after I finished washing I’ll just go to sleep. The mailing envelope that Sehun gave fell from the bag. I opened it and it was an invitation from Kim Junsu’s talk. I realized that the event will be held tomorrow at JYJ hotel in Bukhansan. 

I took my handPhone and called Seulgi. 

Seulgi: Yoboseyo Unnie?
Irene: Seulgiyaa, I need your advice. Kim Junsu has a talk tomorrow at Bukhansan and Sehun was the one who gave me the ticket. Should I go?
Seulgi: Ne Unnie, why arent you going?
Irene: Its just that Sehun was the one who gave me this ticket and I feel bad about it.
Seulgi: Unnie you’ll attend the talk to improve your business not because you want to see Oh Sehun. Don’t worry Jimin and I will also be there.
Irene: Jinja? Arasseo then I’ll pack my things now. Kamsamnida Seulgi yaa.

-    THE NEXT MORNING
After having breakfast my Dad sends Mark to school and My Mom is busy washing the dishes. 

Taehyung: Kajja?
Irene: Oh Taeyung aa miane I forgot to tell you that I am not going to the café today. I’ll go to Bukhansan I’ll attend a talk there.
Taehyung: can I go with you?
Irene: well yes, but you can’t attend at the talk cause I only have one ticket. 
Taehyung: why didn’t you get me one?
Irene: Sehun was the one who gave me this.
Taehyung: oh is that so? I still want to come with you, I’ll just wait outside.

I feel bad that Taehyung might think that I’ll only attend the talk because Sehun was the one who gave me this ticket. 

Jimin amd Seulgi picked me up from home. Taehyung greeted them and Seulgi gave me that look which I totally ignored but I believe she saw me smiling a little bit. 

--
As soon as we arrived at the Hotel, I decided to get a room for Taehyung since I don’t want him to wait for me outside the Hotel. 

Irene: Here ( I handed him the key card )
Taehyung: whats this?
Irene: here’s the room key card. Its on the 7th floor and here’s the room number 1045.
Taehyung: arasseo.
Irene: go ahead. We’ll be going straight to the hotel’s amphitheater. 

Taehyung headed to the elevator while we head to the amphitheater. Seulgi bumped and still giving me that look.

Seulgi: I like him for you.
Irene: stop it. There's nothing going on between us.
Seulgi: unnie stop blocking him in your life. Forget about Oh Sehun, 
Irene: yah its not because of Oh Sehun. Its just that…
Sehun: annyeonghasaeyo.

So here they are the couple of the year. Kai smiled at me and I bowed to him for formality, I don’t know if they really do like to annoy me that both of them sit beside me. 

Kai introduced himself to Jimin, I believe he have known Jimin for his company and he have been featured to a lot of business magazine.

Sehun: So how was that person related to you again?
Irene: Who are you talking about?
Sehun: You're employee at the café. Why is he here? He should be at the café today is working day.
Irene: Oh how did you know he was here?
Sehun: I saw him on my way here.
Irene: what? I told him to go to the room.
Sehun: Fantastic. You even got yourselves a room.
Irene: Stop putting malice on us. 

Before he respond to me the event has started Kim Junsu is being introduced and Jimin was mentioned for attending the talk.

In the midst of the talk ive been thinking about Taehyung where he might went. How come Sehun saw him on his way here? I took my phone to check on him but I realized we havent exchange numbers. This is so frustrating I’m getting worried.
Seulgi: kwenchana unnie? ( she whispered)
Irene: ah ne kwenchana,
Sehun: if you're thinking to leave the room to find that employee of yours you better stop it.
Irene: shut up, ( I rolled my eyes annoyingly, does he really have to look after  my action all the time? )

I can tell that Seulgi was annoyed that Sehun sits with us, but instead of confronting him we decided to stay quiet since we're on a business program.

The 1st session of the talk has finished. I went outside the amphitheater, it was a relief to see Taehyung is at the lounge seated and looking outside the window.

Irene: Taehyung ssi..

I caught his attention and he stood up from the seat. I realized that he brings a paper bag from a restaurant. 

Taehyung: annyeong. Lets eat?
Irene: Ne. 

As we're about to leave Sehun grabbed my hand and stopped me from coming with Taehyung. We stopped and he looked at Sehun for a moment,

Sehun: Miane Mr. Employee but Irene will have lunch with me.
Irene: yah Oh Sehun let go of me. Just go eat with Kai.
Sehun: He’ll have lunch with Mr, Park Jimin. Lets have lunch together.
Irene: Miane. But I’ll go with Tawehyung.

Sehun ignored what I said and he pulled me away from Taehyung. I thought Taehyung wont stop him but he held my other hand to stop Sehun from dragging me. 

Irene: yah you two..
Taehyung: Miane but she promised me she’ll have lunch with me.

Sehun smirk and didn’t let go of my hand. He gazed at Taehyung like a tiger and Taehyung looked back calmly. I can feel the tension between them I am in a situation where I don’t what should I do. If this two will not stop I have a feeling that they will fight.