Heartbreak

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

"KRIIIIIIIIIIIIING" 
My alarm started ringing to wake me up again. I took it and turn it off like I used to do but it wouldn't.. I tried hitting it as hard as I could but it keeps on ringing which frustrates me more so I threw it on the wall and it stopped ringing. 

I lay on my bed again and closed my eyes... 
Sehun: I am sorry... I just don't feel the same anymore... Lets break up.

I opened my eyes again as I keep on remembering his breakup words 2 days ago. Its been 2 days and I still can't forget every word he said to break up with me., if I am not remembering our break up scene I always find reasons why did he do that. Am I too ugly? Am I not worth to be with him for the rest of our lives? Where did I go wrong? What have I've done for the past 3 years that we've been together? The only reason that he gave me was he's already in love with somebody else which is our best friend... KAI.

Mark: Noona, aren't you going to stand up there? We're all ready for breakfast.
Irene: ah ne, I'm going now.

My dongsaeng has been always caring for me. He makes sure Im alright and he usually comes up whenever there's changes with my routines.

As we go down to the stairs I realized that my Dad went to work already because of the green peas left overs. Aisshh I missed him again because of this stupid reminiscing! 

Tiffany: Irene kwenchana? You're getting out of the bed 2hrs late. You're missing breakfast with your Dad. 
Irene: Sehun and I broke up.
Mark: what?! 
Tiffany: waeyo?
Irene: he just told me he's in love with somebody else. 
Mark: it doesn't make any sense.
Tiffany: don't go to work anymore, you'll only stress yourself. 
Irene: ani Omma. I still go there, I won't let my employees and job be affected with this.

After having breakfast Mark washed all the dishes like he used to. My Mom refused to get a Maid since she usually stay at home. She do all the house cleaning after I graduated to college. 

It was raining really hard and my Mom keeps insisting that she'll drive me to the coffee shop I owned after sending Mark to school. I refused because Mark's school is located opposite to the coffee shop. 

I tried to call a Taxi to pick me up but no one is responding so I decided to the bus stop and will ride there to the coffee shop. This is so frustrating my socks and shoes are already wet. I rode the bus with an umbrella but my shoes and back are still wet. 

I took a deep breath... 
Irene: irene kwenchana you should get used to this from now on. No one will be going to pick you up to go to work...

I arrived at the bus stop 20 steps away from the coffee shop I owned. As soon as I enter the café I can see Kai inside, he saw me and waved at me.. I rolled my eyes and went inside pretending not to see him.

Johnny: goodmorning noona. You're late today. 

Johnny greet me with a smile together with his annoying words. He has been working in the café for 6 months his role? He is usually in charge in communicating with foreign customers. 

Taeyeong: Noona someone is looking for you he has been here for almost an hour. 
Irene: nugu?

Taeyeong pointed at Kai and I accidentally looked at him and now I cant pretend anymore. I refused to sit in front of him and went straight to my office. 

As soon as I take a sit he also went inside and sit in front of me. 

Kai: annyeong.. Its been a while.
Irene: since when did you came back?
Kai: i am already here for 6 months. I invited you to the opening of my Bar but you didn't came. 
Irene: I was so busy with the cafe renovation I told you that. I didnt know that Sehun was busy seeing you. 
Kai: HAHA! (This bull laugh annoyingly) mianeyo.. But Sehun and I already had a thing back at college. Its just that I left to study abroad and his attention diverted on you.
Irene: it wasnt just an attention! He loved me! We loved each other! And we built up this cafe together! 
Kai: ne, ne, calm down.., but you know... People believe what do they want to believe.
Irene: shut up!
Kai: anyway.. The reason I was here is because Sehun asked me to help you here. He told me that its not yet the right time to show up. 
Irene: i can manage this café on my own. He never helped me with this he only assisted my financially but..
Kai: i know he can be stubborn sometimes. (Smiles) dont worry I'm not gonna show up regularly. Here's my calling card call me when there is an emergency. 

As soon as he left and closed the door I burst out crying I missed Sehun so much. I can't believe he choose Kai over me. I took a box and put everything that he gave me in my office, including our picture together, my diary, recipe books and everything that will make me remember him while staying here. 

I also contact a graphic editor to provide a new design of planner and I will swept away all the design that he contributed in the café. 

"phone rings"
Irene: yoboseyo?
Wendy: unnie.. What happened? Why is my news feed full of Sehun and Kai's pictures?
Irene: I blocked both of them in all of my SNS
Wendy: unnie are you crying?
Irene: ani.. Kwenchana, this is normal for a fresh break up right?
Wendy: unnie... I'll stop by lets talk.
Irene: ne...

I went to the washroom and washed my face. I went out to check the ambiance of the café. Still a lot of customers came but I can't see anyone buying our new drink.

Johnny: noona kwenchana? Your eyes are swollen.
Irene: ne kwenchana.. How come no one ordered for our new drink?
Taeyeong: noona it has been raining for 2 days already no one will be interested with iced dark coffee.
Irene: it doesnt make sense, 
Johnny: Noona, do people usually eat ice cream in winter?
Irene: ani..
Johhny: then how do you expect someone to drink something cold in a cold season?
Irene: yah.. Our customers do not drink our beverages based on season.. They bought it because it is the best and it tastes good. Its the quality that matters!

Wendy: unnie!

Wendy interrupted our conversation. She hugged me and showed how she felt sorry for me. We took a sit together facing each other and I can see to her the pain that I am feeling right now.

Wendy: unnie what just happened?
Irene: well.. I thought he's going to propose but he broke up with me. 
Wendy: I can't understand how come he chose Kai oppa who just came back 6months ago more than you who he had with for 3years?
Irene: they already liked each other back at college and I was so stupid not to notice. (i started crying) 
Wendy: Unnie... 

Wendy started crying as well. None of my friends neither I will expect us to break up that easily.